Front-end EngineerFront-end Engineer
Developing innovative network technology for the cloud computing era. Self-motivated and driven engineers who want to get things done and greatly improve the future of networking and infrastructure management will thrive in our world-class team. We are driven by passion and insatiable curiosity and are not constrained by conventional thinking
As a front-end engineer, you’ll be tasked with building out the face of their disruptive virtualized edge computing technology. The primary project is building the front-end of the SaaS application, which is used for monitoring, managing and troubleshooting of the entire virtual edge computing environment.
You’ll be working with a small team, and have an opportunity to shape the direction of their product moving forward. Working on the SaaS front-end requires tight communication with product and technical development teams within the company.
- Implement new UI features and optimize existing ones.
- Work on Real-Time visualisation
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product management, UI designers, Sales and other engineers.
- Creating innovative new ways to easily manage complicated things.
- Responsible for creating a great UI and UX for our customers.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Expert CSS and HTML skills.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related degree.
- Experience with Websockets.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Experience with agile development practices.
- Ability to visualize large amounts of data in a beautiful and elegant ways.
- Personal projects that show aptitude for front-end engineering and product design.