Front-end DeveloperFront-end Developer
We are looking for a Front-end developer for our client.
With over 60 people in our technical staff distributed in several teams between their offices in Barcelona (Spain) and Rochester (NY, USA), they are a mid-sized and fast-growing company leading the online entertainment industry.
They are a friendly, progressive company that understands the importance of the work/play ratio. So, hang out with them on their terrace, where you can relax or play ping pong. Join them for barbecues, nights out and winter ski trips. Exchange ideas with people from all aspects of our business to help encourage new ideas and out of the box thinking. Come and work in an environment that encourages your growth as a developer by investing in conferences and workshops and always encouraging you to learn new things!
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- 23 days of vacation, plus flexible bank holidays.
- Continuous training and free English and/or Spanish classes.
- Company sponsored events: industry meet-ups through the Summer; company-wide retreat (Sardinia in 2016, Algarve in 2017); office ski trip in winter.
- Apple work equipment (iMac or MacBook + 27” display).
- Private health insurance.
- Nursery school Benefit
- Paid lunches.
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus.
- Monthly tech "freestyle" days - tech team members decide what they want to work on and do it.
- Interesting projects and working with latest technologies.
- Big terrace with ping pong and kicker tables, as well as many drinks and snacks.
- Gym membership sponsored.
They are looking for a Front-end developer to join in their fantastic team in Barcelona, someone who:
- Develop cross-browser compatible code.
- Work on front-end development activities, solutions, methods, and practices.
- Develop new and effective interactive design solutions on time and in scope.
- Assist in developing methodologies, standards and best practices for the group.
- Conduct code walkthroughs and quality assurance with development teams.
- Well-versed in HMTL5/CSS3 for responsive designs (mobile first).
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (Sass, Less, Stylus).
- Familiarity with template engines (Twig, Pug, Handlebars).
- Experience with automation tools (Gulp, Grunt) and bundlers (webpack, browserify)
- Using best practices and writing clean, meaningful code.
- Being a team player, self-motivated and a lifelong learner.
- Fluent level of English.