Engineering manager - PaymentsEngineering manager - Payments
We are collaborating with an international firm that offers companies and consumers the possibility of speeding up and facilitating the purchasing processes on a daily basis.
This product, already used by more than 8 million customers and more than 40,000 companies globally, allows you to pay for your purchases comfortably and automatically in small instalments, always in a responsible way.
They have an IT high-performance team, divided between Spain, Australia and California.
Currently they are looking for an Engineering Manager for the Barcelona team, which is composed of 60 talented people.
They need someone who has experience in Payments if possible, as he/she will assume the helm of a new payment squad.
- You'll work closely with the Product Manager to help him/her shape the domain-wide roadmap.
- You’ll be part of the growth of a team from scratch, until you see how it consolidates.
- You’ll be a point of reference to create and influence the technological vision.
- Ensure consistent delivery of working software.
- You’ll actively participate in the development and maintenance of company standards for software development, testing, release management, and revisions.
- Shared responsibility for Architecture of the system.
- Proactively supporting your team members to achieve their performance and development goals.
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive economic package
- Career Development Opportunities
- Training Program
- Extended Annual Holiday Leave
- Flexible Working Hours
- Gym membership
- Fresh organic fruit, Coffee & Tea
- Team Building Activities
- Employee Referral System
- Language class
- 2+ years of engineering leadership experience
- 5+ years of backend engineering experience working as a software engineer, building and maintaining Backend applications.
- Experience driving end-to-end engineering architecture and design for scalable, high-availability and resilient backend services.
- Passionate about coaching and people development.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Passionate about adding to and growing an organization's engineering culture.
- Enjoy driving the technical and product vision within the domain you operate in.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.