DTP SAP Cloud DeveloperDTP SAP Cloud Developer
DTP SAP Cloud Developer
Our Client is recognised as a Thought Leading niche SAP Consultancy, helping organisations to maximise their business value returns from their on-going technology investments.
Their customer success stories are testimony to the fact that well-planned and architected solutions exceed their end user’s expectations, delivering impressive ROI back to the business along the way.
They specialise in the areas key to evolving towards S/4HANA and they are already showing businesses the next best steps to take on this journey with regards to:
- Active & Passive Data Governance Solutions
- Process Orchestration, Integration and Workflow
- SAP HANA adoption
- Cloud Platforms
- User Experience Strategy & Delivery
They provide Architecture services that will help businesses define their SAP Roadmap and capitalise on the best Upgrade and Migration strategies available. This will ensure that they are ‘Digitally ready’ and can capitalise on all the opportunities this exciting era brings.
The Opportunity & You
Our client is currently seeking an experienced SAP Cloud Developer for an exciting permanent role based in Madrid.
You will come from a consulting background and will be familiar with this style of working. You will be a self-starter with a passion for new technologies, especially in the SAP world.
Our client is committed to fostering a healthy office culture with a good work/life balance and exciting problem solving. For you, this is a unique opportunity to help shape the delivery of their client projects and bring your talents to a company that encourages personal growth and development and provides the ability to make an immediate impact and gain recognition.
There’s room for growth and development and a genuine commitment to training in the latest SAP technologies, which frequently involves face-to-face training with the SAP product development teams.
The team is actively encouraged and allocated time to write blogs and share their experiences with the broader SAP community.
Our clients Data Governance approach is focused around orchestrating the elements critical to governance. Their solutions extend beyond traditional MDM tools to enable complete business process governance across all application data in your enterprise. Built on years of experience and real-world challenges, dspConduct™ extends beyond traditional solutions to manage the business processes of governance across all application data in an organisation’s enterprise architecture.
As a proven SAP Cloud Developer, you will be expected to develop Full Stack cloud solutions using SAPUI5 as frontend framework and HANA XSJS or Node.js as backend to expose HANA artefacts. You will have a track record of successfully delivering a variety of full project lifecycles where you have operated in the capacity of developer. Hands-on experience is a must, alongside good communication and management skills. Ideally you should have strong SQL skills. Previous SAP experience is not mandatory; however, you should be flexible to learn new technologies from the SAP world.
The role will consist of the following responsibilities, and demonstrable experience in these areas is required:
- Design web solutions using SAP Fiori UX
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Design SAP Cloud solutions using SAP HANA XS Engine, supported by different SCP services (such as API Management and SAP Cloud Integration)
- Complete Unit and Integration Testing of work packages in line with agreed processes ensuring completion within allocated timescales
- Ensure work packages are delivered on time, to agreed quality standards and budget
- Produce high quality technical documentation including High Level Designs, Low Level Designs, code reviews, configuration guides and development processes
- Ensure solutions meet necessary performance criteria and comply with application security policies
- Support the acceptance and deployment of new solutions into production environments
- Provide 3rd line application support as required, in line with agreed SLA’s and in compliance with the defined support processes
- A willingness to drive best practice
- Engage with SAP in partner initiatives
- Must have an up to date knowledge of the latest SAP technologies
- Proven experience with Full Stack Web development
- Experience of project delivery methodologies, in particular Agile
- Experience of Change Management across complex SAP landscapes
- Have delivered a minimum of 3 full project lifecycles
- You are a logical, methodical, solutions-orientated person with tenacity and drive
- Proven ability and aptitude to explore and learn new technologies released by SAP
- Excellent presentation skills and an ability to communicate complex solutions in simple language to a variety of audiences
- Enjoy collaborating, having technical discussions and continuously learning
- It is essential that you have experience of working on multiple concurrent projects
- Eager to learn new SAP technologies and frameworks.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, software development or similar qualification
- Strong experience with SAPUI5 framework, or equivalent such as AngularJS and ReactJS
- Experience of HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong SQL and Data Modelling experience
- Knowledge of Web Services, SOAP and REST, specially OData protocol
- Experience of SAP Cloud Platform
- Experience of SAP Cloud Integration and API management
- SAP Fiori Application Design and Development
- Architectural experience of designing integration scenarios and data modelling
Salary in line with market + performance related bonus + company pension.
Some International travel may be required to visit their other offices, customers, partners, SAP and conferences.