Digital Product DesignerDigital Product Designer
Our Client is one of the largest online service that facilitates the exchange of patient opinions about doctors and make an appointment online in the world. Doctors can manage their calendars via their intuitive agenda managament tool and attract new pattients.
They make healthcare more accessible by letting patients book a visit in a few seconds, review over 2 million verified opinions and find the best doctor nearby.
Currently they are looking for a Digital Product Designer to join their IT team in Barcelona. He/she will work with other Product Designers, Managers and Developers.
The goal? Deliver and outsanding and usefull design and make doctor's experience easy, funny annd shine.
- Help them make the healthcare experience more human
- Translate conceptual ideas into something useful and valuable
- Design flows and interactions and collaborate close with the team
- Solve design problems based on both your experience and researchers insight
- Share your thoughts with product teams to help make our product better
- Work side by side with Researchers, PMs and Software Engineers from conceptualisation to project launch
- Proactively recognize UX/UI gaps in product and propose solutions
- English spoken level
- The opportunity to build the complex design system
- Creative fridays - one day every week to learn new things
- Becoming a partner (they offer equity participation after your trial period)
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance (for sure!)
- Working with people from different countries around Europe
- Huge autonomy and ability to define the role to a large extent
- Free English classes
- Experience in building and shipping digital products and interfaces (not just websites)
- Communication skills and the ability to articulate your design decisions
- Proficiency with Sketch
- A deep empathy for the user
- Ability to communicate in English (both spoken and written)
- A portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
- Experience with HTML/CSS