Digital Marketing ManagerDigital Marketing Manager
Our client, a well financed start-up HQed in BCN city centre, is in a quest to reshape the real estate market worldwide with a product people love to use.
At this stage of their growth, one of the main challenges they have is to define & position their brand and establish guidelines under which all the markets should operate from a marketing / brand perspective.
And if that wasn’t enough they need someone to take care of both the creative and performance marketing team (10 people aprox).
So there’s where you enter!
Whatever you may want to call it: Marketing Manager, Head of Branding, Strategic Marketing, Head of Digital Marketing, VP of Marketing…you name it, but the truth is that the candidate we are looking for should have relevant experience and will take care of four main pillars:
- To establish the guidelines for the marketing operations worldwide, online and offline: defining the positioning with the agencies, PR, etc…
- To establish the brand positioning in the market and along all the organization.
- To lead the creative team: designers, copywriters, media…
- To lead the performance marketing team (aka Growth): SEO, SEM, Data, Social Media, CRM,…
And of course, being the ultimate responsible to manage a millionaire annual budget to get it done: mainly user acquisition and brand posiotioning.
Successful candidates need to have relevant working experience in ALL the boxes, preferably in a start-up environment (not mandatory). Yes, we know that anyone can be a guru in everything but at least to be all-rounded enough to fight in all fronts.
Candidates who don’t have that experience will not be considered, so please refrain to apply.
Excellent English skills are an absolute must as well as great interpersonal skills.
What’s in the store for you:
- Working alongside top professionals from top IT companies (exGooglers and such)
- Freedom to push the boundaries of your role and have an even bigger impact in our product and ultimately users - tired of having strict limits to your work? Change it!
- Competitive salary (and equity)
- 23 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours and a special attention to work-life balance
- Working in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- Join a diverse bunch from over 10 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strong collaborative environment
- A wide range of employee benefits including gym, yoga, fruit and language courses (English/Spanish).
If you think you are the one, we are looking forward to hearing from you. You won’t regret, promised