Architecture definition, technology selection, management of non-functional requirements, architecture collaboration, software architecture delivery, coaching and mentoring.
- Lead and make the transformation from our current architecture and infrastructure to a Twelve-Factor app running on the Amazon cloud.
- Define and drive end-to-end agile DevOps based software development life cycle with automation in mind.
- Establish software architecture patterns with consistent HA, scale, security, monitoring, and configuration of Amazon AWS services.
- Provide software architecture guidance and design patterns for PaaS and distributed system services development following the Twelve-Factor app methodology.
- Work with the development teams, providing coaching and training, to drive automation, establish software standards, service modularity, code reuse, testing, deployment, and repeatable processes for managing changes and upgrades.
- Optimise our non-production environments (development, test, integration and pre-prod) with focus on agility and team productivity.
- Assist in the product definition providing your technical vision and help us work our way towards Continuous Delivery.
- Experience with agile SDLC tools and processes are required: SCM, CI/CD pipeline automation, virtual dev/test environments, and deployment automation.
- Experience with large scale distributed systems and service oriented architectures with focus on modular automation,
- Experience with container computing (e.g: Docker), and developing modern PaaS platforms.
- Hands on experience with Ansible
- Experience in developing REST based web services and managing large-scale API end points.
- Experience with private/public cloud ecosystems, and SaaS applications.
- High experience in Amazon Web Service with best practices
- Gets actively involved with people on projects
- Prepared to work in an evolutionary (iterative and incremental) manner
- Understands the whole story and owns the big picture.
- Software generalizing specialist mindset (Jack of all trades, master of some).
Personal and Additional Skills
- Able to work in dynamic, fast-moving environment.
- Ability to coordinate, plan and manage complexe technical solutions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- All-new, modern and inspirational office space
- Flexible working hours
- Specialized training
- Encouraging, fun and team-focused offsite trips twice a year
- International team (now 11 nationalities and counting)
- Team building activities
- English/Spanish lessons
- Half-day Fridays
- Free coffee, and free fresh fruit
- Private Health Insurance
- Other benefits paid from the gross salary (kindergarten check, food check, transport check).