Data Product ManagerData Product Manager
We collaborate with Fintech startup that offers automated financial management solutions oriented to medium-sized companies. With a focus on efficiency and collaboration between departments, it collects data to generate real-time reports and performance predictions based on historical data.
Founded in San Francisco by two Spaniards, it recently closed a $7 million investment round. With a view to further enhance their growth and product development, they are looking for a Senior Product Manager with experience in Data to help them build the best finance product.
With a team of almost 40 people, very international environment, they are organized in multidisciplinary teams in Scrum.
Being a Product Manager in their company means:
- Take full ownership of the entire product lifecycle - from designing and executing on research plans to writing tickets for the development team.
- An uncomfortable truth is that most product decisions are two-way decisions, and often the wrong decision is no decision. PM's aim to be "directionally correct" and iterate quickly.
- Recognise how to combine multiple opportunities to improve the life of real people
What are they looking for
- You enjoy forming hypotheses, building things and proving yourself wrong. You have previous experience building complex products with multiple end user personas and their journeys. You validate that customers have both a need and a willingness to pay for a solution.
- Understand technology and design. You're comfortable talking about APIs, frameworks, databases and documentation with engineers and designers alike. You appreciate the value of a well-designed end point and can provide valuable critique in design reviews.
- Collaborate easily. You are humble, open, and willing to compromise. You enjoy working with other disciplines, understanding their motivations and constraints. You are not motivated to prove you have the best ideas and know how to disagree and speak up with respect.
- They expect you to move their product vision forward by owning a core pillar's problem space - including the strategy, roadmap and goals to achieve it. They offer uncertainty and the chance to create your own structure.
- You work in an extremely fast environment where you bring ideas to they users within literally days or hours.
- Lasting influence. You have a key role in shaping the product strategy, the product discipline, and the company culture.
- Quality environment. You become part of a hand-picked group of incredibly talented and motivated people.
- +4 years of product development
- Financial experience
- Experience building and maintaining user journeys
- Tech background (e.g. Computer Science, Developer)
- Experience from scratch and entrepreneurial spirit
- Very fluent English