Data Migration / Governance Co...Data Migration / Governance Consultant
We are seeking a Data Migration Consultant to be hired by a worldwide leader American Company in information governance and data modernization solutions.
It predominantly delivers data migration projects to global clients, while also working in data quality and data governance.
All consultants use software created on its’ own proprietary platform to perform all aspects of the data migration project lifecycle.
Working within a distributed team to deliver data migration / data governance project activities by:
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of Data Migration / Data Governance methodology.
- Demonstrating strong proficiency in company’s tools, working to prescribed development standards.
- Good understanding of business processes for assigned functional area.
- Demonstrating a strong knowledge of underlying technical data structures and definitions of assigned functional process area.
- Developing data migration / governance rules in company’s tools as per supplied specification.
- Contributing to integrated data migration design for assigned process area through data analysis, reporting and collaboration with on-site company and client colleagues.
- Designing, creating and executing reports in alignment to project deliverables.
- Creating and maintaining data load programs.
- Maintaining related documentation.
- Execution of end-to-end data loads and reconciliations.
- Supporting and mentoring junior colleagues.
Travel: a small amount of occasional travel may be required at key project milestones.
Education: Degree level qualification in Computer Science (or other technology related field).
- ETL / Data migration / Data Quality / Data Analysis
- Functional ERP (SAP / Infor, etc.)
- Project experience: multiple ERP implementations
- Databases SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills