Data Migration ConsultantData Migration Consultant
Our client is a worldwide leader in information governance and data modernisation solutions.
They predominantly deliver complex data migration projects to global clients, while also working in Data Quality and Data Governance.
Their consultants use software products created on our proprietary development platform to perform all aspects of the data migration project lifecycle.
We are recruiting talented and motivated individuals to join their Barcelona Centre of Excellence (a team of ~30 consultants remotely delivering data projects in the EUAF region) and offer training, mentoring and project focussed development for candidates passionate about pursuing a career in data.
- Role: Data Migration Consultant
- Duration: Permanent
- Location: Barcelona
- Travel: A small amount of occasional travel may be required at key project milestones
- Education: Degree level qualification in Computer Science (or other technology related field)
- Desired Skills / Experience:
- Data Migration / ETL
- Functional ERP Business Processes (SAP / Infor etc.)
- ERP implementation project experience
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office Excel / Word / Access
- Reward: Competitive Salary + Private Healthcare + 23 days annual leave.
- Languages: English
After an initial training period, a Data Migration Consultant working within the Centre of Excellence is responsible for:
- Delivering client-specific data migration solutions using our client’s toolset, working to prescribed development standards.
- Working with adherence to our client’s Data Migration methodology.
- Developing and demonstrating a good understanding of business processes for their assigned functional area/data objects.
- Demonstrating a strong knowledge of underlying technical data structures and definitions for assigned functional process area/data objects.
- Contributing to an integrated data solution through data analysis, reporting and collaboration with on-site team and client colleagues.
- Designing, creating and executing reports in alignment to project deliverables and bespoke client requirements.
- Creating and maintaining data load programs.
- Maintaining related data migration documentation.
- Execution of end-to-end data loads and reconciliations.
- Supporting and mentoring junior colleagues.