Cybersecurity DirectorCybersecurity Director
We are looking for a strong Information Cybersecurity Director to work with our client’s dream team environment in order to work with all departments of the company, their security teams and customers.
Our client is an American company who employs 300 PAX globally and is an absolute leader in providing data (Based on AI, ML, NLP...Data science) to several of the world's tech giants.
Regarding the job, it will be critical that you have high visibility into the business considering the importance of cybersecurity in their core business. You will mainly:
Be part of a cross team in our client’s organization, and product development clusters will be focused on a particular area.
In this sense, this position requires contact with all departments of the company, as well as with their security teams and customers. You will have to work and cooperate with all development teams as well as the architecture team.
It will be important to maintain a good relationship with customers, and you should pay attention to everything they use and need.
For that, you must understand the entire flow of customer data, how it is handled, and work with the Machine Learning team to find solutions that satisfy both sides.
Remote work friendly
Fresh fruits, snacks, “all you can drink” coffee/tea and Soup every tuesday and thursday
Stimulating environment committed to diversity and inclusion
Individual budget for training and conferences
- Establish processes towards a secure SDL
- Drive application security and work with the engineering, data and ML teams to reduce security risks.
- Review product features from a cyber-security perspective and conduct more thorough analysis if necessary.
- Coordinate 3rdparty audits (pentesting, bug bounties, etc.) and take appropriate measures according to the audit results
- Coordinate and monitor ISMS efforts
- Work with other departments to adopt security best-practices
- Monitor security of technologies, applications and services used by the company
- Experience in risk analysis and mitigation
- Knowledge of intrusion prevention techniques and detection protocols
- Networking concepts related to TCP/IP, switching and routing
- Security concepts related to routing, DNS, VPN, authentication, and proxy services
- Knowledge of DDoS mitigation technologies/tools
- Knowledge of cryptography concepts such as hash functions, public-key cryptosystems, etc.
- Experience with security best-practices in software development
- Knowledge of web development and micro-services architectures is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills