Front-end EngineerFront-end Engineer
They always put together latest technologies and bright minds they have created simple yet entertaining comumer interfaces on top of complex systems.
They are a small but strong international team of 15 people, where everyone matters and is treated enqually.
The hard work is balanced with a frienly and pleasant enviornment where where they have some fun along the way. Their values are: commitment, responsability, recpect, transparency, attention to detail and fun.
Is this you?
● You have mastered CSS, HTML, SASS and the SCSS syntax, are able to deliver rock-solid web experiences regardless the viewport, browser vendor or device in use.
● Solid knowledge of the latest RWD techniques with proven experience on implementing flexible and adaptive, library-free, grids and layouts.
● Proven project management experience.
● You know when and how to put the right animation or transition to enhance our UX.
● CSS specificity, progressive enhancement or measuring units (px, em, rm, etc) are no mystery for you.
● Pre-processors and post-processors and other frontend task runners are your best friends: Gulp, Grunt, WebPack, etc.
● Proficient with Git is a must.
● Fluent in English, you are good at communicating ideas and collaborate in teams.