Our client is a product orientated technology company in a very promising stage of its’ growth. To help boost their tech ramp up we are looking for a CTO, who will be driving this new successful stage of the company from the technical side.
We are looking for a CTO to lead this new era and help them create technology as well as organize, plan and strategy.
What you’ll be doing:
As the CTO you will be leading the technology and delivery of the product, finding the balance between implementing the latest technologies, best practices and standards and the pressing time to market.
You and your team will work in the entire software development cycle, from interpreting and facilitating requirements, building architecture, developing complex software solutions and applications, applying the Best practices and methodologies and supporting production deployments.
Your day to day will include:
- Build and manage a strong and consistent technology team.
- Lead a team of around 50 people (Developers, Devops, etc.)
- Manage, lead and mentor an already stablished group of senior software engineers towards a high-performance technology team and collaborate in the hiring strategy to make it bigger and better.
- Find the right balance between time to market and software excellence.
- Design and implement solutions to improve platform performance, stability, and user experience.
- Strategically plan all initiatives with the Executive team to ensure business goals are properly aligned with the development of products.
- Oversee all levels of the company product development organization and ensures all deployment goals are executed accurately, on time and within budget.
- Utilize effective leadership practices to attract, develop, motivate, and retain a global technology team comprised of top industry talent.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related studies
- Proven leadership experience directing a technology team as a CTO or senior technology leader.
- Very good Knowledge deploying applications on-premise and Cloud (preferably Azure).
- Strong knowledge in software architecture.
- Experience using agile software development methodologies.
- Experience managing technology development and delivery projects.
- Honest, direct, responsible, and transparent.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, pro-active, and creative team player, both within the technology team and the rest of the business.
- Empathic and with communication abilities
- Ability to work with people located in different offices
If you are empathic, a good technologist, a seasoned manager with the right drive and a team player … this CTO position is made for you, you’ll have fun!