Cloud ConsultantCloud Consultant
This is an opportunity to learn more about Cloud environments while working closely with bleeding-edge technologies and the best companies in the cloud industry.
With our client vendor-neutral approach, the client is the first AWS Premier Consulting Partner in Spain recognised with MSP competency while being the first AWS Training Partner in the world. Our client is also Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner, and they have partnerships with Google Cloud, Docker, MongoDB, CloudFlare and Red Hat (among others).
What will you do as a Cloud Consultant?
- Work closely with the client and our Cloud Experts team, understanding customer needs, driving and managing Cloud Consultancy engagements, and producing results that help our customers in their Cloud adoption journey.
- Ensure that the customer experience with us is the best possible and try always to over-perform on the customer expectations in terms of quality of the results.
- Keep tracking of engagements and have regular follow-up meetings with customers where we provide continuous support and guidance services.
- Understand the client’s situation, both about its team and its business, to ensure a personalised service.
- Identify and propose continuous improvements that help us upgrade our consulting assets (templates, checklists, reports, audit sheets, etc.) and meet our customers’ requirements. And of course, implement them.
- Prepare Cloud consulting proposals and presentations as needed.
- Work together with Cloud vendors chasing new opportunities and identifying ways for facilitating Cloud adoption to our prospects.
- Support marketing team on events, case studies, etc.
- Have fun working in a highly technical environment, with the best team of cloud operations engineers you can find… and learning every day!
- Learn through ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies: network, databases, operating systems, clustering systems… (we spend more than 5% of our revenues in staff training every year).
- Engage with the sales and technical department whenever it is required.
You will fit in if ….
- You have great architecture design skills and in-depth technical knowledge of traditional or cloud hosting infrastructures.
- You are half-sales half-tech oriented, but you also love communication and strategy.
- You love dealing with customers and companies.
- You are totally fluent in English and Spanish, both written and spoken
- You know how to properly express yourself writing and speak in front of different audiences.
- You want to work with the latest technologies and trends: public and hybrid cloud, DevOps, etc.
Could be a plus:
- Experience in software and systems architecture consultancy.
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure or Google Cloud components, services & architectures.
- Knowledge about Linux and Windows OS, application middleware and databases.
- Knowledge of Information Security & IT Service Management is also a plus.
- ITIL knowledge or certification.