Business AnalystBusiness Analyst
• Drive operational improvements and increase sales force effectiveness, measuring progress against targets.
• Perform thorough diagnostics and monitoring of business performance.
• Identify improvement opportunities using data analysis, define action plan and manage implementation.
• Define structure, implement and maintain CI business reporting.
• Support business divisions in the development of budget, forecasts and strategic plans.
• Ensure data quality.
If you’re a team player, data driven and have an analytical mind, and you really share and feel our company Values:
• Sharing and collaborating for the common good
• Satisfaction for our users and customers
• Integrity in everything we do
• Personal drive to achieve our dreams
• Joy in working together
Join our client's team!
• Academic background: Degree in engineering, economics, or equivalent experience.
• Experience in a digital media or ad tech company.
• Experience in managing cross-functional projects with diverse stakeholders.
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and database software.
• Fluent in English and Spanish.
• Distinctive analytical, problem-solving and project management skills, including experience executing complex strategic and operational sales initiatives.
• Strong communication skills, proven track record of building strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
• Team player, with the highest level of integrity and capability, professionalism Results oriented.
Our client offers:
• Permanent contract, Full time position
• To be part of a company with an excellent working environment and modern and creative offices
• Working with the best professionals in a leading company
• Opportunities for development and growth within the company and the international group
• Flexible working hours 8-10h / 17-19h (Fridays afternoon off)
• Intensive workday during summer months and Easter
• Attractive remuneration according to your experience