Backend Python EngineerBackend Python Engineer
Our client is a start-up focus on developing leading parental control software solutions for families worldwide. They develop solutions which empower parents to have greater visibility into all of their kids’ online activity.
We're looking for a Python Engineer expert to join a team of Backend and Ops engineers and help to build the backend infrastructure, improve the tools and scale the app for hundreds of thousands of users.
We are looking someone with strong communication skills, teamwork capacity, dynamic, flexible and proactive.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or similar
- Strong experience in Python distributed service development
- Good experience in asynchronous libraries
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience working with SCRUM methodologies
- Strong experience with: GIT, Jira, wiki, style and code doc
- English language fluency is a must, the company’s official language
- Django web framework & Celery & REST APIs with OAuth
- MySQL/PostgreSQL, Redis, DynamoDB
- DevOps and AWS
- Other programming domains (Mobile, Frontend or Embedded)