Backend Python EngineerBackend Python Engineer
Our client is a next generation ecosystem for the insurance industry that harnesses blockchain, data and machine learning to deliver intelligent decision-making tools and automated governed processes to insurance companies around the world.
They are a team of diverse people from all around the world, different cultures and different experiences that combine delivering a platform that their customers love.
We are currently looking to bring some new members to the team to continue to grow. Respect, ownership, hard work, creativity, teamwork, and customer service are core values for this company, and they are looking for people that share the same values.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment using cutting-edge technologies providing innovative solutions with an awesome team of people.
What they offer?
▪ Friendly, fun environment where you will be intellectually and be part of a solid, results oriented and hard-working team.
▪ Remote work policy.
▪ Other company benefits.
▪ The most import part are the people that work here, so we place a lot of value on your being not only an awesome professional but also an awesome person
▪ Team player
▪ Problem solver
▪ Good at communicating
▪ Wants to work in a startup environment
▪ Wants to actively participate in the continued build and enhancement of our ecosystem
▪ For our engineering friends we like you to have experience in TDD and DDD and a decent knowledge of modern architectures
▪ Used to working in environments that use SCRUM / Kanban
▪ Decent level of english
- Over 4 years experience in Python
- REST / GraphQL API
- Experience with AWS (SQS, SNS, Parameter Stores, Boto3 libraries etc)
- CQRS, Clean Architecture, Event-driven architecture, and distributed architectures (one, some or all of them)
- Programming Design Patterns
- SQL / ORM (SQL Alchemy etc)