Backend Engineer (Python)Backend Engineer (Python)
Our client is an insurtech startup based in Barcelona with the vision to become the go-to place for first-time insurance buyers, by disrupting the way they perceive, buy and consume insurance.
Soon they'll be launching to the market 3 travel-related insurance products (many more to come ): flight delay insurance, missed connection insurance and baggage insurance.
- The opportunity to challenge a whole industry from scratch
- A rock solid and fully committed team
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home once or twice a week
- +3 years of programming experience developing web services or REST applications
- Strong background in Python / Django stack
- Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Experience or knowledge in Redis and Celery
- Experience or knowledge in testing
- Experience or knowledge in CI / CD pipelines
- Experience in some IaaS provider (AWS preferably)
- Knowledge or show interest in machine learning and prediction models
- Experience with docker