Android EngineerAndroid Engineer
Our client is one of South East Asia's fastest growing Mobile Engagement Technology Companies with an ecosystem of multiple social content mobile apps and a Platform as a Service reaching over 200 million mobile users which Brands can now engage with in the most innovative of ways.
They are looking for an Android engineer, who loves to use the latest technologies alongised the rest of their passionate mobile team.
You will be responsible for the development of new features as well as maintain the existing code base. They expect you to make suggestions and implement new technologies to improve their app.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible working hours
- Apple work equipment
- Medical insurance
- Dental co-payment insurance
- Gym Membership
- On-site Massage
- Food, drinks and appetizers available anytime
- English Lessons
- Annual Leave of 22 working days (30 days total)
- Experience in Android app development
- Excellent knowledge of Android SDK, Java, Android Studio.
- and the Google - Play store submission process
- Experience with UI and performance optimization on low-end Android devices and OS versions
- Experience in integrating mobile apps with RESTful server-side APIs
- Experience working with Audio/Video foundation
- Experience with Realm
- Experience with Git
- Ability to work well under time constraints and self-learning capabilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- To speak English fluently
- To be an excellent team player who believes great teamwork is at the heart of all great products
- Experience with cross platform technologies like React Native
- Experience in writing UI Automation and Unit Test
- Ideally you have published your own app, contributed to an open source project, spoke at a conference and/or published blog posts
- Experience with modern cryptography algorithms and secure communications
- Strong motivation for blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies