Android DeveloperAndroid Developer
In order to solve transportation problems around the world, two great companies come together with their respective products, targeting all stakeholders and serving more than 300k users per month.
Our client is transforming the passenger transport ecosystem through digitization and optimization, and to continue to grow globally and solve mass transit challenges in a holistic way, they bring an innovative SaaS solution: Demand Responsive Transport System.
They enjoy an enriching, fun and rewarding work environment with a team looking for new adventure partners eager to keep adding.
We are looking for an Android Developer whose mission will be:
- Design and build applications for the Android platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 2-3 years of experience working in Android development.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- A deep familiarity with Kotlin.
- MVVM design pattern.
- Have published one or more Android apps in the Play store.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services.
- Map integration experience desired.
- Payment Gateway Integration experience desired.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Proactive and “can do” attitude.
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems.
- Keen to work collaboratively with people in and outside the team, sharing your ideas to solve real business problems.
- Understanding design principles and interface guidelines.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, trends and emerging technologies.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.