Agile Coach/Scrum MasterAgile Coach/Scrum Master
Our client is one of the top three Group Telecom companies in the Fortune Global 500 ranking. They are a leading global provider of information and communication technology (ICT) solutions with subsidiaries in 124 cities and 140 data centres around the world.
They are currently looking for an Agile Coach/Scum Master, reporting to the Systems Innovation Director, to develop people to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the entire value stream from idea to customer satisfaction.
This role includes lean agile coaching to business leaders, technical leaders and product leaders, not just development teams, with the COO board as stakeholder of company’s Agility.
- Keep people focus on value flow, quality and delivery
- Predictability of the value stream
- Flow efficiency and effectiveness of the area value stream
- Implement the changes needed to achieve agility on any part of value stream
- Quality of agile data to coach teams with
- Detect bottlenecks in value stream
- Set track and implement metrics to coach team in their way to self-improvement journey
- Evangelist of Agile mindset
- Coach Product Owners so they become real leaders in shaping Mendeley offerings
- Ensure high performance and independent teams
- Be a part of creating and maintaining a Kaizen or continuous improvement environment
- Work with the Product Managers & delivery teams to estimate backlog items and ensure optimal flow through the delivery process.
- Agile or Lean software delivery experience e.g. with Scrum, Kanban and/or other similar delivery frameworks.
- Experience of all parts of the product lifecycle including end-of-life.
- Ability to problem solve and come up with creative solutions.
- Energy and enthusiasm for delivery and implementing change.
- Be open to trying new or different ways to deliver.
- Experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Experience with multiple forms of Agile delivery, including Scrum and Kanban
- A technical background in software development, testing or operations is highly recommended
Education and Language skills:
- Written and spoken English (fluent)
- Written and spoken Spanish (fluent / native)
- Scrum certification will be appreciated