- Advocate the quality culture in cross-functional teams and make sure that the best practices are followed
- Design, develop, execute and maintain test cases, for our and applications and REST
- Establish testing as an integral part of the development process within cross-functional teams
- Develop maintainable automated checks in collaboration with our development teams
- Proactively suggest improvements in testing tools for better test coverage
- Find and report bugs and follow up on their resolution
- Use exploratory testing techniques to discover and prevent issues
- Assess and bring improvements to the quality of our applications and
What They Offer
- High degree of collaboration and autonomy
- A friendly team of colleagues of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses
- Freedom to prototype given the challenges they face
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- 24 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours and a special attention to work-life balance
- Fixed and fair salary ranges instead of individual negotiation
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting
- High degree of autonomy in a strong collaborative environment
- Our work environment day to day communication is in English
- A wide range of employee benefits including a premium bank
We're looking for a QA Functional Tester who wants to grow with us:
- Develop and execute manual test cases based on software requirements.
- Validate production features and functionality against requirement documents.
- Find, report and track software bugs through to resolution.
- Work closely with technical team to document all findings, defects and requirement variances.
- Work closely with a business product to assess needs, resolve questions and facilitate understanding.
- Assist scrum team with sprint planning, test design, test execution, defect/root/risks analysis cause investigation and reporting on test status.
- Participate in developing our testing process and strategy for ongoing and new projects.
- Support QA Automation Engineers building out end-to-end automated test suites.
To get there, you'll need:
- 1-2 years of professional QA / testing experience or a clear Interest in developing skills within the QA
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with a curious mind for investigating and breaking software.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and familiar with any object-oriented programming language (Java, Python, etc.)
- Basic Knowledge of any testing framework (Selenium, Appium, etc.)
- Experience working in Agile Development Environment.
- Experience In A/ B testing.
- Experience with Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- Experience with Bug tracking Tools (Jira, Mantis, etc.)
- Experience with Git,
- Experience with Test Management tool (TestRaiis, Testlink, etc.)
We are looking for a QA Engineer to be part of a cross functional team helping them to achieve an optimal balance between Quality and speed in an agile environment. You will participate in the whole development process defining the quality strategy for each feature, proposing mitigation plans, planning and executing test plans as well as automating.
What you’ll do
- Create and execute test plans according to the test strategy defined.
- Perform different types of testing like cross-browser, functional or regression testing.
- Review Business Requirement Documents and Technical Specification.
- Design, code and execute automated scripts using Soap UI, Postman or other test automation tool.
- Partner with developers to improve and automate test and release processes.
- Maintain test result reporting and visualization.
- Communicate with product, design and technical stakeholders.
- Work closely with business and developers in bug triage and ensuring closure of bugs
- Create and maintain quality documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- 1+ years of experience in testing and automation experience
- Excellent communication skill and the ability to work as part of a team
- Exceptional problem-solving skill
- Ability to interact in English speaking environment
- Passion about Software quality / testing.
- Experience working in an Agile development team
- Experience with test frameworks, automation tools, static and dynamic code analysis
- Experience with version control software such as Github
- Experience with Object-oriented languages such as Java, C# or PHP.
- Knowledge of CI systems to create builds, ideally TeamCity.
- Familiar with Salesforce / Jira.
Our client is a financial services company providing online credit services and new mobile-oriented financial products. They built a scalable and fully automated product that works 24 hours and 7 days per week and manages real-time data.
They are currently looking for a Software Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute manual and automated tests to ensure product quality for the development center in Barcelona.
- Work inside a cross-functional/self-organized team and participate in the entire development process.
- Collaborate closely with Product Owner.
- Automated and manual testing of our microservices platform.
- Defects/bugs management.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or an equivalent practical experience
- +3 year of experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (Selenium Webdriver)
- Knowledge of databases and scripting (Java, Python)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Nice to have:
- Experience in working within a startup, ideally an eCommerce or IT company
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Our client, founded in June 2009, is currently the Europe’s on demand transport giant.
With over 10 million downloads and with more than 600 employees in the whole entity, the company spans across UK, Germany, Ireland, Austria, Poland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Greece, Romania, Peru and Chile.
As of now, we are looking to recruit an outstanding Quality Engineering Lead to build and manage a team of high performing SDET / QA engineers and provide technical mentorship for the implementation of test automation.
The main focus will be to lead the testing process and activities at the same time that (together with the team) creating maintaining an extensible test automation framework for the company’s products on mobile and backend platforms.
The QA Engineer Lead will be the representative of the Barcelona Hub in terms of Quality Assurance and will define the quality metrics and drive these with the engineering teams.
- A degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Proven track record of success as a team lead (at least 3 years).
- Understanding of various testing approaches and practices in order to design the overall testing methodology.
- Strong hands-on experience in setting up and running automation test on at least two different platforms (mobile / backend / frontend).
- Experience with:
- OO programming
- continuous integration and release management
- code coverage tools to guide test design
- statistical analysis tools to eliminate code smells
- testing methodologies, the SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Have experience with Atlassian products (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jira).
- Are familiar with tools such as:
- MockMvc / RestAssured
- Grafana / Kibana
- Speak Spanish.