Nuestro cliente, ubicado en la Zona del Vallès, ofrece servicios de certificación electrónica de una forma innovadora en las comunicaciones telemáticas notariales.
Están totalmente enfocados a la seguridad y criptografía y son referentes de esta área a nivel global.
Actualmente son 35 los profesionales que forman el equipo técnico y están en crecimiento debido a nuevos proyectos. Es por ello que necesitan incorporar al equipo a un nuevo responsable técnico web enfocado al área de Front-end, capaz de:
- Investigar las mejores técnicas, frameworks y soluciones del mercado para así aplicar a sus productos: React, Angular, Vue.js…
- Definir y evolucionar la estrategia para mejorar los desarrollos Web.
- Ser el referente dentro del área Front-end en cuanto a React, participando en la arquitectura de los nuevos proyectos y compartiendo su conocimiento con el resto de compañeros.
- Realizar actividades formativas o acompañamientos para asegurar la correcta aplicación de las buenas prácticas que establezca.
- Análisis y programación en los proyectos asignados.
- Implementar la cultura de test en el equipo.
- Reportará directamente al Director Técnico.
- Sólidos conocimientos en SPA con Sencha Ext JS, React, AngularJS…
- Experiencia en paquetizar y modularizar los componentes de Arquitectura (WebPack, Redux...) y gestión de dependencias con NPM.
- Sólidos conocimientos en Unit Testing y Test de Integración.
- Persona proactiva y responsable con capacidad para coordinar un equipo de 3 personas.
- Dotes de comunicación.
- Inglés técnico.
Our client was founded in June 2009 and was the Europe’s on demand transport giant. With over 10 million downloads and with more than 600 employees in the whole entity, the companie spans across UK, Germany, Ireland, Austria, Poland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Greece, Romania, Peru and Chile.
Their objective is to make the company one of the best digital companies in Barcelona.
As of now they're looking for a motivated and experienced Senior Frontend Developer. You will be part of a newly founded team of motivated developers in their development hub in Barcelona. In close collaboration with the development teams in our headquarters in Hamburg you will work on our main products.
These will be your responsibilities and challenges:
- Maintenance and expansion of our online platforms.
- Development of cross-platform websites for our apps.
- Development of management systems for the administration of marketing campaigns.
- Preferably using technologies as: JS, ES6, Babel, Webpack, Redux, Functional JS HTML and SCSS
- Continuous development of features
- Degree in Computer Science or a similar background
- Very good knowledge in React.js, ES6, Babel, Webpack, Redux, Functional JS HTML and CSS
- Familiarity in working with backend systems
- Self-initiative, commitment and teamwork
- Passion for good software
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent proficiency in English
- Experience in an international company or team away from your home country is a plus
Our client is a company in their early stage, they are developing a trading and financial b2b platform. You will be working on a communication tool aim to ease b2b transactions with a great technical challenges in terms of scalability, reliability and security.
You will join a small cross-skill team composed of experienced tech and product people. They have a well-established product creation processes based on design sprint and lean-agile (xp, short iterations, continuous integration&delivery, continuous improvement through retrospectives and kaizen boards). A small team very focus in quality and clean code.
We are looking a user oriented person, a good SW engineer with analytical mindset who loves the technical challenges and to learn new technologies and solutions. You are curious and capable of learning new things and you are willing to work and collaborate with product people in the same area!
- Solid base of computer engineering
- Knowledge of react-native
- Strong knowledge and experience in unit and functional testing. TDD or BDD experience
- Experience designing and implementing APIs with REST or other approaches
- XP techniques experience
- Knowledge and experience with transactional and non-transactional databases.
- Interest on some other discipline like infrastucture&ops, backend or data.
- English is a must (fluent communication skills)
Our Client is a Leader in the IT sector for primary care with 35% of the national market.
More than 25 Million active clinical records and 40,000 users support their trajectory.
After two decades of commitment Our Client has an extensive network of collaborators and health professionals who support their project. The commitment and passion for things have shown great ability to convene.
We are looking for a HTML/CSS Expert with experience with layouts and interfaces, a person very focus in users with an eye for design and experience in healthcare industry. You have to be a good communicator with strong communication skills, self-starter and very user oriented.
- Build healthcare web apps
- Translate UI mockups and workflow specifications into functioning user interfaces
- Configure the webapp according to clients’ needs
- Software configurations, controlling software versions, deployment versions, and project documentation
- Assist in the definition of product release requirements with technical leadership, and other stakeholders to ensure customer needs are met
- Identify configuration issues in assigned product - Plan and execute the resolution
- Ensure software quality by performing thorough requirements analysis, design and code reviews, and writing automated integration tests
- Investigate and solve production system issues with a focus on customer service
- HTML / CSS experience
- Experience with Layouts and Interfaces
- An eye for Design / Design background
- Healthcare industry experience
- Fluent in English
- Experience in process design is a plus
- Experience with agile development (Scrum) is a plus
Our client is a financial services company working on online credit services and new mobile-oriented financial products. They built a scalable, fully automated product that work 24 hours and 7 days per week, they manage live real data showing applications on their platform.
You will enjoy an international team with a large experience in the IT sector, working with the newest technologies and always aiming to high quality standards. They develop using a polyglot stack of languages and technologies (Rails, Erlang, Java, AngularJs, NodeJs), while coping with high-security and cloud-scale challenges working in agile development methodologies. You will be part of a small and self-guided team that is responsible for their main products. You will work with modern MVC frameworks such as Rails, NodeJs, ChicagoBoss (Erlang) or JAX-RS (Java).
We are looking for passionate professionals who enjoy searching for new solutions and evaluating new technologies. You will contribute to the development of new products, as well as the enhancement of existing ones.
What you will be doing:
- Form part of a cross-functional team delivering value to our product;
- Produce high quality work and results and have the ability to adapt to new and changing demands and continuously seek improvements;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Participate in code reviews, pair programming and trainings;
- Contribute on framework and architecture decisions within the department.
- Great working environment.
- Career development opportunity.
- Friendly and supportive team
- Opportunity to constantly learn new technologies and grow as a professional according your own interests.;
- Flexible Compensation Plan: Restaurant/ Transport/ Nursery tickets.
- Flexible working hours.
- Half day Fridays.
- PC Equipment of your choice.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Training Programs.
- Fresh Organic Fruit, Coffee & Tea.
- Graduate in Computer Science.
- Familiar with some JS framework (React, Angular, Vue).
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3.
- Unit testing.
- Knowledge in agile methodologies.
- Familiar with SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB)