Con un equipo distribuido en más de 10 países, su entorno de trabajo es ágil y dinámico, y dispondrás de mucha autonomía sobre tus propias responsabilidades.
En constante crecimiento, cuenta con el soporte de uno de los fondos más relevantes de Silicon Valley.
Trabajarás con el equipo de Producto para construir proyectos de mayor impacto que ayuden a impulsar y mejorar las diferentes áreas del negocio.
Se espera que aportes ideas de mejora, todavía les queda mucho por potenciar ;)
Además, tendrás la opción de trabajar presencialmente (Barcelona) o en remoto.
Tus principales responsabilidades serán:
• Colaborar con un equipo multifuncional que desarrolla en React, Ruby on Rails, HAML/SCSS, y JS/Coffee/jQuery.
• Responsable del desarrollo y mantenimiento del FrontEnd, escribiendo código simple, limpio y eficiente.
• Implementar diseños complejos, poniendo especial atención a los detalles.
• Seguimiento exhaustivo de versiones.
• Compatibilidad entre navegadores, adaptación a dispositivos móviles, etc.
Y a cambio...
• Trabajarás en una de las compañías de referencia en la industria creativa.
• Enfrentandote a retos tecnológicos de la mano de un equipo creativo, colaborativo y multicultural.
• Tendrás un puesto activo, con responsabilidad, flexibilidad y autonomía, donde seguir desarrollando tu carrera profesional.
• Podrás trabajar en remoto.
• Experiencia demostrable de más de 3 años en proyectos Frontend, con React, participando en desarrollo, implementación y mantenimiento, con diseños complejos.
• Experiencia en componentización y sistemas de diseño.
• Conocimiento de metodologías OOCSS, SMACSS y BEM en el desarrollo de una hoja de estilos para grandes proyectos.
• Experiencia en el cuidado del performance, además de una buena comprensión del comportamiento y el rendimiento de la visualización del navegador.
• Conocimiento de herramientas como Grunt / Gulp, node/npm, Webpack, etc.
• Experiencia en el uso de Git para el seguimiento de versiones, flujos de trabajo y colaboración con otros desarrolladores.
• Habilidades para el trabajo en equipo, en un entorno agile, pragmático y orientado a la calidad.
For one of our clients, a leading multinational B2C learning platform, we are looking for a Frontend Tech Lead.
They are in total +400 people, 35 of them working in IT Teams. Currently they are building new squads, so they need more talented people like you who can help them to continue growing their website/mobile.
As a Tech Lead, you will collaborate with their cross-functional teams (including designers, product managers and data scientist) and software engineers (FE and BE) to tackle complex challenges and build their website and internal tools.
You will be very hands-on and continue to deliver code, while at the same time you oversee delivery, manage people, support product managers, and delegate when needed. You do it all!
You will drive your team to achieve success in building great experiences, using best engineering practices, and by using all their knowledge.
A cultural ambassador and a personal example.
- At least 5+ years of experience in frontend software development
- 2+ years of experience as a Tech Lead / Lead Front End (preferably with React)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You are highly collaborative and communicative, with modesty and sociability, and love what you do.
- You take ownership and push your team to be its best self.
- You hold the passion to take on complex problems, and come up with elegant solutions, not only of the software / product kind.
- You have experience with agile methodologies.
For one of our clients, a leading multinational B2C learning platform, we are looking for a Front-end Architect to help them to scale the product, wich is expanding globaly…
- Ensure that while they scale, they stay nimble and protect the ability of each team to work indepenently.
- Work with all of their product teams, supporting them in solving problems on a daily basis while seeing the big picture and ensiguring engineering consistency, reliability, maintainabliity, clarity and high quality.
- He/she is in charge of engineering culture at the company, and for maintaining the utmost higest engineers standards.
- Having the option of contributing to specific projects or butterfly between other ones, the Front-end Architect conduct code reviews, help with pair programming, mentor engineers and last but not least make them a better enginering company.
- Permanent contract.
- 100% remote position from Spain.
- Open salary range.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn and grow professionally.
- A dynamic, exciting, collaborative and multicultural IT team, currently composed by +35 people.
- Strong knowledge in happy tools technologies that support JS: Redux, Sagas, Styled Component, Jest, Grunt/Gulp, Node, Webpack…
- Previous experience in maintaining architecture for complex, high availability and high traffic applications.
- Passion take on complex problems, and come up with elegant solutions.
- Take ownership and push the team to be its best self.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Previous experience working with remote/distribueted teams is a plus.
- Experience in pair programming sessions and code reviews.
IMPORTANT: this role can be fulfilled by candidates working on site in BCN offices or 100% remotely in zones where +/-1 hour zone from Spain.
For one of our clients, a leading multinational B2C learning platform, we are looking for a UX/UI designer to help them improve their app user experience as part of their core Product team.
The senior designer will have a chance to experience the end-to-end process of enhancing platform and to give best learning experience to their users.
As a senior team member, you will collaborate with their cross-functional teams (including designers, product managers, software engineers, and data scientists) to tackle complex challenges and craft intuitive experiences and new functionalities.
As the UX designer you will take the lead in crafting UX designs that our client uses for developing interface applications, define the best practices of building intelligent experiences and help product teams to make that happen.
- Solve UX problems, such as usability or findability, using creative approach.
- Define the user flow, low- and high-fidelity mocks, detailed interaction specs, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Daily work with product team to implement intelligent experiences that are cohesive and inclusive.
- 5 years of experience as a key team member developing prototypes, wireframes and mockups.
- Proven experience in designing and shipping web-based applications.
- Experience designing native apps (iOS, Android).
- Proficiency of Adobe Suite, Sketch or other design softwares.
- Experience in e-commerce or e-learning products.
- Good Spanish language level, written and spoken.
- High ability to work on fast environments and good communication skills.
A solid portfolio with UX latest works is required!
*Freelance full time and exclusive vacancy*
*100% remote position in +/-1 hour zones from Spain. *
*General time 8am - 5pm (UK time)*
We are on the lookout for a UX/UI Designer to enroll one of the most important consulting firms europewide, based in London.
The projects the company is working on includes several cutting-edge environments, such AI and machine learning for industry improvement; dashboards, highly responsibe software, etc.
This role plays an important part on their company’s product development process.
The Senior UX/UI reports directly to the Director of Product Design and the position by itself includes support of the design team.
The Senior UX/UI loves working in multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced agency environment. He/she will be capable and interested in design products from scratch as well as maintaining other ones (iterate, iterate, iterate..).
- Full remote position (home office).
- Quarterly expenses paid meetups.
- Spring and Kanban – usually 2 months sprint process followed by iterative development phase.
- At least 4 years of experience working as a UX/UI designer.
- Experience working in different projects – preferably on an agency.
- Able to structure logically complex systems.
- Good knowledge of Material Design (web and mobile) as well as the look and feel of IOS environment if possible.
- Design system experience.
- Excellent English.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Organised, detailed and collaborative.
- Commited to the projects and the Organization.
- A proactive attitude.