Our client is an amazing start-up founded in 2015. They are leading the room rental market in Spain. Headquartered in Barcelona, they are operating in Spain, London, Milano and Roma.
To fulfill their mission, their constantly growing team works on the design of a product that people love by applying the latest technologies.
They are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer with strong experience in scalability projects, focus in users and very oriented to code quality.
They are a team that cares about learning new things, the quality of their code, good practices and software design. They like organizing activities to encourage this culture in their developers. So it’s very positive if you contribute actively to the open source community and you like to be involve in meetups and coding events! ;)
You'll work on the development of the company's app and helping to grow it up to the next level. That's an exciting project where you will use the latest technologies stack. We are looking someone with excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, positive and optimistic attitude, ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Writing high quality code (RoR) to ship new features
- Implementing and testing new features in their core API
- Refactoring APIs code to improve performance and scalability
- Taking part in the design and development of new back-end projects that might require learning new tech skills and programming languages (e.g. Elixir & Go)
- Technical Univeristy Degree or equivalent experience
- A deep knowledge of OOP, best practices and design patterns in Ruby and RoR
- A solid experience in writing RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of continuous delivery environments and experience in automated testing
- Prior experience with AGILE software development
- Professional proficiency in English
- Experience in building high performance systems
- Experience with Elasticsearch or similar technologies
- Knowledge of docker and dockerized environments
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure (AWS and/or GCP)
They create solutions so professionals can create, compare and share highly sensitive information with cutting edge security protocols.
More than 70M professionals from several sectors are using this solution Worldwide.
Due to it's growth, we are now looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the team.
- Microservices architecture.
- Polyglot environment: Ruby, Elixir, Node, Java.
- Ruby development on Grape, Rails, RSpec, LittleBoxes, etc.
- Elixir development on Plug, ExUnit, etc.
- Docker and soon, Kubernetes.
- Develop good quality, maintainable code.
- Follow features across the whole release cycle, ensuring their quality and success.
- Collaborate closely with QA, designers and product managers.
- Collaborate with other developers agreeing on code design and architecture.
- Learn new technologies and techniques.
- Mentor other developers on skills you are strong with.
- Professional experience developing REST APIs on either Ruby or Elixir.
- Good level of English.
- Follow best practices like TDD, single responsibility principle, etc.
- Passion for software development and interest on paradigms like Functional Programming and OOP.
- The opportunity to work in a Greenfield Project, creating fro Scrath a product with the best and newest technologies.
- A really nice work environment in Barcelona, or if you want you can work 100% remote.
- The opportunity to implement Best Practices and Clean Code orientation.
- A competitive salary.
Nuestro cliente está especializado en la creación de portales de empresa y la gestión de clubs de fidelización.
Se fundó en 2010 y ha ido creciendo exponencialmente durante los últimos 2 años, operando tanto en España como Portugal e Italia. Tienen oficinas físicas tanto en Barcelona -donde ya son cerca de 40 personas- como en Madrid -llegando a ser 20 actualmente y con gran foco en crecer este próximo año-.
Su plataforma sigue la línea estratégica mobile-first y, además de ser web-responsive, es fácilmente integrable en apps móviles (tanto en Android como en iOS), apps que desarrollan también internamente.
Valoran y promueven la iniciativa personal y la creatividad a la hora de diseñar nuevas funcionalidades y buscar soluciones a los problemas que se plantean, así como el mostrarse autodidacta. Desarrollan para ellos proyectos basados en Mobile Connect, geolocalización, pago móvil, Big Data, segmentación, integración de servicios, etc.
Los equipos están formados por profesionales con perfiles multitasking y sobretodo con mucho empuje, ganas y proactividad, ya que para ellos ha sido siempre la clave del éxito de la empresa. Apuestan por el crecimiento interno, se potencia el plan de carrera de cada uno de los empleados según sus inquietudes y se trabaja en equipo.
- Ticket restaurant
- Flexibilidad horaria y organizativa
- Plan de conciliación laboral y familiar
- Clases de idiomas
- Entrenador personal.
- Planes de formación.
- Actividadades de teambuilding.
- Igeniería Informática/Telecomunicaciones (o similares).
- Sólidos conocimientos en proyectos web.
- Experiencia en el desarrollo Back-end con Java, Struts, Hibernate, GWT.
- Experiencia en integraciones con APIs de terceros, además de implementar las propias.
- Experiencia con MySQL y SQL.
- Nivel de inglés técnico.
- Capacidad resolutiva.
- Pensamiento activo.
- Perfil multitasting.
- Profesional con empuje, ganas y proactividad.
- Jugar de equipo.
Our client is a London based software development consultancy.
We work with leading brands like helping them to build secure, robust platforms for highly sensitive data. Our experience ranges from designing and delivering end-to-end digital banking solutions, through to bespoke internal communication tools for the hospitality sector.
We have a strong engineering background, which remains at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently hiring for a Senior Ruby/Rails Developer to join our team. We are looking for like minded engineer, who is the master of their craft and with experience in leading a team.
- Lead and advise on entire projects
- Be hands-on in new and existing code bases
- Working with the existing team to set and maintain standards of code quality and best practice across the organisation
- Work closely with the product team to understand, scope and advise on the best approach to achieve a business objective
- Experienced and comfortable through the entire lifecycle of a feature, from ideation to delivery
- Can understand business drivers and make solid proposals for building new features or refining existing ones
- Are a subject matter expert in at least one programming environment
- Have typically 5-8 years experience in a specific programming domain or language
- Excellent communications skills (native or strong English speaker)
- Experienced working directly with clients or key stakeholders
- Are ambitious and excited to grow
Developing innovative network technology for the cloud computing era. Self-motivated and driven engineers who want to get things done and greatly improve the future of networking and infrastructure management will thrive in our world-class team. We are driven by passion and insatiable curiosity and are not constrained by conventional thinking.
As a senior software engineer, your responsibilities will be:
- Writing clean and maintainable code for our core product as well as our next-generation SDN products
- Working with the architecture team to design scalable, robust and performant systems
- Writing comprehensive unit and integration tests for all code contributions
- Participating in code reviews
- Developing a broad knowledge of the whole system
- Working within a team to deliver results in key projects
- Debugging and provide timely fixes for customer issues
- Mentoring less experienced team members
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Strong experience with Java, Scala, Go or C/C++ development
- Knowledge of networking protocols (L2-L7 in the OSI model)
- Knowledge of Linux networking (e.g. Netfilter, iptables, Netlink, iproute, etc.)
- Experience working with distributed systems (ZooKeeper, Cassandra, etc)
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (Kubernetes, OpenStack, AWS, etc)
- Concurrent/asynchronous programming
- Ability to learn unfamiliar technologies quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing distributed systems.
- Knowledge and experience with OpenFlow or flow-based switching.
- Linux kernel networking internals
- Open source development
- Knowledge of Deep Learning
- Experience in embedded programming