Currently we collaborate with a fully stable company which is living a digital transformation. For this reason, they are on the lookout for Full-stack Engineers skillset in TypeScript, React.js and Node.js.
So… they can give you the opportunity of being in a challenging project but at the same time the stability of a large and established company. It doesn’t sound bad, does it?
They need to hire talented developers that have a “can do" attitude, as they have too many things to do and they need people who are not afraid of challenges.
Honesty, commitment, adaptability, flexibility and companionship are some of the terms that represent them.
They work in a dynamic multidisciplinary team composed of 13 people that ensure the creation of a scalable and innovate site…
· Permanent contract.
· Flexible working hours – you can start from 07.00h on & finish from 17.30h on.
· Half-day Fridays.
· Ticket restaurant.
· Medical insurance and life insurance.
· Annual Budget for training.
· Team building activities – when Covid will allow it.
· The stability of an established company but the opportunity to work in a challenging project from scratch.
· Currently they are working from home due to Covid-19 situation. In normal circumstances they prefer going to the office.
· At least 3 years of experience in software development.
· Experience with NodeJS (at least 2 years).
· Experienced in frontend frameworks such as React, Angular2+ or Vue. They work mainly with React but it is not necessary to have experience with it (but definitely is a plus)
· Experience with agile methodologies – Scrum or Kanban.
· Experience using testing frameworks like, Enzyme, Jest, Sinon, Mocha..
· Continuous Integration experience.
· You love developing good quality software following best practices like pair programming, code review and clean code.
· Experience with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes.
· Experience with messaging systems like Kafka, AWS SQS…
· Experience with monitoring tools.
We are seeking a FullStack, stronger in the BackEnd side, to be hired by a successful Startup born in 2012, with millions of worldwide customers.
They own products B2B and B2C which are focused on application security, allowing to their users to manage it freely.
You will belong to a team that is building a new product, and they are expecting you bring ideas, find solutions, and carry different projects out.
Stack: Django, React, API REST, Jest, Jenkins, AWS.
You also will find Swift and Kotlin.
Fluent English is necessary because there are over 15 nationalities working in this company.
It is offered:
- Interesting challenges in a fast-growing technology company.
- Homework very flexible.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Daily fruit and beverages supply.
- In-house training and team building events
Our client is an employee engagement app that allows companies to efficiently communicate with, train, and lead non-desk employees. They have the ambition to become one of the global market leaders in connecting companies and their employees.
They are the fastest growing employee app in the Nordics and over the last two years, have opened offices in Barcelona, Mexico, Guatemala and London.
With offices in LATAM and Copegnhagen, they are around 55 people today of 13 different nationalities – 4 of them working in their Barcelona tech hub.
- Permanent contract.
- Salary range: for mid profiles <42K; for Senior profiles <48K.
- Office gym, private health insurance, flexible retribution, fruits, snacks, etc.
- Possibility to work either from home or in the office in BCN
- You’ve got more than 3 years of experience working on web applications
- You have worked with TypeScript and Angular2+
- You have developed/are familiar with frontend apps using a NgRx store
- You have worked on backend development and you understand how REST API work (bonus if using Node.js).
- Optimising performance and browser compatibility is always at the top of your mind
- On your daily basis, you work with tools such as GIT, SASS, Yarn, NPM
- You are used to working in an Agile environment, and you embrace its practices
- You are a person that has a constant desire to learn and the ability to learn quickly
- Aesthetic sensibility and attention to detail
- Being a team player!
- You feel comfortable expressing yourself in English
Located in Barcelona, our client is the SaaS platform that delivers results in real time and turns Market Research into an everyday solution for brands globally.
It’s the only platform that enables brands to conduct top-quality research and get results in real time.
About their technical stack…
Their SAAS is a microservices platform deployed in GCP through Kubernetes (GKE) with around 50% of their services in NodeJS (plain JS and Typescript) and 50% in Java Spring Boot.
Their Frontends are written in ReactJS + Redux and use a BFF pattern with GraphQL in NodeJS.
Their NodeJS microservices are quite spread in the different Domains of the organization. Some of them are pure microservices and others are API gateways or GraphQL BFFs. Some are written in plain JS and others in Typescript.
· Functional Reactive Programming (ramda library is a plus)
· Styling systems with CSS-in-JS such as Emotion
· Apollo GraphQL
· Non Blocking I/O
· DDD (and applied to NodeJS)
· RabbitMQ, Kafka (nice to have)
· TDD and BDD
· Unit Testing with react-test-utils
· Docker and Kubernetes
· Monitoring and Alerting practices (specially with Istio, Prometheus, Stack Driver and Grafana)
· Computer Science or Telecommunications degree
· Experience working in teams between 3-5 people with Agile methodologies (Scrum)