Nuestro cliente, ubicado en el centro de Barcelona, está especializado en crear soluciones digitales innovadoras en el sector de la educación.
Dedican sus energías al diseño y desarrollo de proyectos tecnológicos para el aula, tales como plataformas educativas y libros de texto digitales destinados a atender las necesidades del proceso de enseñanza y aprendizaje.
- Contrato indefinido
- Trabajo en equipo
- Mismos festivos que los centros educativos (navidad, semana santa y agosto)
Actualmente están buscando a un Java Developer para integrarse dentro del equipo de desarrollo. Las cualidades que deberían definirl@, serían las siguientes:
· Grado en Ingeniería Informática o Ingeniería técnica/superior en Informática y/o Telecomunicaciones
· Ámplio conocimiento de Java 8.
· Ámplia experiencia desarrollando en entornos web (Spring MVC, Spring Boot).
· Ámplia experiencia trabajando con bases de datos relacionales (MySQL) y ORMs (Hibernate).
· Experiencia diseñando y utilizando RESTful Web Services.
· Experiencia en tecnologías key/value (Redis, Memcache).
· Experiencia y/o deseo de trabajar en un entorno donde conceptos como "SOLID" y "testing" son prácticas del día a día.
· Se valorará experiencia con programación asíncrona (RxJava).
· Se valorará experiencia en arquitecturas de microservicios.
· Experiencia con sistemas de control de versiones Git.
· Actitud de mejora constante, ganas de seguir aprendiendo y pasión por la tecnología.
· Nivel de inglés documentación.
· Diseñar y desarrollar nuevas funcionalidades (además de mantener y mejorar las funcionalidades existentes).
· Seguir evolucionando la arquitectura de las aplicaciones teniendo en cuenta el performance y la escalabilidad.
· Mejorar la base de código actual -> siempre respaldado de tests.
· Modelar el esquema de datos y optimizar las consultas que se realizan.
The VP of engineering and Head of Product are based in the SF office, so good communicative skills are required to sync between both offices.
What will your bring?
As a Architect - Tech Lead
- Experience designing architectures with NodeJs, Microservices, CI/CD, AWS, Docker, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Ionic
- Some experience leading SW engineering team.
- Experience as technical decision maker.
- Flexibility to work 2 evenings a week (to maximaze overlap with SF)
- Open minded and team oriented
As a Developer you are expected to helpo guiadance with the technical directions for the product, making architecture and infraestructure decisions that allow the product to be making architecture and infrastructure decisions that allow the product to be developed in an agile, modular, and scalable way.
You'll write and review code that implements the planned functionality with an awareness of goog programming principles (f.e. SOLID) but balanced against the pragmatic needs od a fast-moving startup.
- 1 - 2 years of experience as a developer with some overlap in this technology stack: NodeJs, MongoDB
- Basic Knowledge of agile methodologies and tools
- High written and spoken english level
- Experience working in another startup or fintech
- Experience as a technical support engineer
Our client is a mobile digital agency.
Created in 2013 in Paris, they currently have 50+ employees and they have offices in Paris, Toulouse, Lyon and Barcelona .
They have created more than 200 mobile applications and websites, B2C and B2B, for clients all over Europe.
In agile environment, they operate in every steps of projects: design thinking, user experience, design, frontend and backend development.
■ Work on a large variety of projects and technologies
■ Growing and solid company with offices in Paris, Toulouse, Lyon and Barcelona
■ Permanent contract
■ Possibility to do remote work once or twice a week
■ A Macbook with an additional screen and a mobile phone
■ Meals, health insurance and transportation advantages
■ Training courses and certifications payed by the company.
They're looking for a senior Web developer to join their development team in Barcelona.
Candidate must have a global expertise in modern Web development technologies. They need someone that knows deeply SPA frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js) and that has a good overview of the all Web ecosystem and technologies to be able to quickly acquire other skills.
Also, they need a person that is familiar with mobile development using Web technologies: responsive websites, Phonegap, ionic, React Native, Nativescript, Progressive Web Apps.
Polyvalence and continuous improvement is the key, that's why they're looking for people with high computer programming culture: software design, backend development, frontend development, algorithms, databases...
As a senior developer, your main goal is to ensure projects are delivered in time, with the required quality and pulling the team up. You also need to be able to make good technical decisions, argument those choices and help other people acquire expertise in Web development.
● 6+ years working experience
● Degree in programming or sciences
● Deep knowledge of the Web ecosystem
● Strong expertise in one or two modern Web framework (Angular, React, Vue.js)
● Strong skills in software design
● UI integration and User Experience are very important
● Likes to work in teams and shares knowledge with other people
● Fluent english level
■ Backend development knowledge
■ You participate regularly, as a speaker or as an attendee, to technical conferences
Our client is one of the most important Fintech Companies in Europe.
It's mission is to become a Major Bank in the international sphere, and nowadays they are building a new tech Hub in Barcelona.
We are looking for seasoned, highly skilled Java Developers in order to join one of the best projects the international market can offer.
Once there you will
- Together with your cross-functional team you work to evolve the product powered by a microservice architecture mainly written in Java 8 and Kotlin, using Spring Boot
- Collaborate closely with your Tech Lead on architecting new features and seeing them through to completion
- Mentor junior members in the team by relentlessly guarding code quality through pull requests and helping them when they have questions
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in technology and you are not afraid to propose some findings during our GSDD.
What you will bring along
- You have significant experience in developing software using Java 8 and Spring Boot in large-scale production systems.
- You have a sound understanding of microservice architecture.
- You are a person who loves to share your knowledge & learnings with the team.
- The ability to break down a complex problem into more manageable chunks.
- Next to speaking English fluently you are able to understand and translate business requirements.
What they offer
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Freedom to prototype given the challenges we face
- Getting things done attitude
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Exciting Challenges
- Personalized Onboarding
- Interesting technical problems to solve as we scale
- Find a career path. Not just a job.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.