Nuestro cliente es una empresa fundada en 2013, sólida y de rápido crecimiento, dedicada al sector insurtech.
Aplicando el modelo “B2B2C”, su objetivo principal es ofrecer programas de seguros innovadores para una gran variedad de industrias a nivel nacional e internacional.
Con oficinas en Barcelona, Suiza y Berlín, actualmente se encuentran dimensionando sus equipos debido a la entrada de varios proyectos.
Buscamos un/una Senior Frontend Engineer que tenga nociones de arquitectura, ya que deberá asumir las riendas de un nuevo proyecto, unificando así diferentes SPA que actualmente tienen (utilizando React).
Piensan en alguien con buenas dotes de comunicación e iniciativa en la toma de decisiones, y grandes valores como compañero/a y persona.
- Contrato indefinido.
- Salario acorde a tu experiencia: 45K-50K.
- Bonus semestral.
¿Qué necesitan de ti?
A nivel técnico:
- Experiencia con el ecosistema React: React, Redux, Router.
- Aportar cierta experiencia en React Native es un plus.
- Experiencia con bibliotecas de componentes con estilo, Sass, CSS3 y UI como Bootstrap o ElementUI.
- Experiencia con las herramientas JS: Gulp / Webpack, Babel.
- Pasión por tu trabajo y esforzarte por hacer las cosas "de la manera correcta".
A nivel personal:
- Atención al detalle y propiedad del producto.
- Jugador/a de equipo.
- Buenas dotes comunicativas.
- Proactivo/a, pragmático/a y creativo/a.
- Motivación por aprender, compartir conocimiento y crecer profesionalmente.
*Posibility of full remote position due to Covid-19. In normal circumstancies, they'de encourage going to the office at least 2 days/week*
Our client offers the all-in-one fintech platform that integrates financial services and business management tools for PYMES and freelancers.
They offer the flexibility and culture of a startup with the added security of being part of a strong established banking group.
The team is composed by 20 talented people and currently they are looking for a Senior Product designer who will work in end to end design: from research to UI.
As a Product designer you will work with the design team and closely with product, engineering & marketing teams to define, design and deliver customer-centric state-of-the-art digital experiences for Mobile and Web platform.
- Permanent contract.
- Fixed and competitive salary (depending on your experience) + 10% Bonus.
- Currently 100% remote position due to covid-19. In normal circumstancies, they'de encourage going to the office at least 2/3 days a week.
- Open, spirited and distinctively entrepreneurial culture
- The flexibility and culture of a startup with the security of being part of a strong banking group.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product designer.
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps.
- Experience in research, conducting empathy interviews, usability testing, A/B testing.
- Demonstrable UX/UI design skills focused on app (iOS, Android) & web.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Proficient in technical implementation of assets and UI building (Unity or other SDK).
- Experience in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, Abstract and Adobe Creative Cloud. They love Figma.
- Familiarity with iOS and Android design guidelines.
- Experience in Design Systems.
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus.
- We will appreciate designing experience in Saas, Fintech or banking market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia, Interaction Design, Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
Our client, a company founded in 2017 with headquarters in Barcelona, combines blockchain, data and machine learning to deliver intelligent decision-making tools and automated governed processes to insurance companies all over the world.
You will join in a team of diverse people from all around the world, different cultures and different experiences that combine together building a great product.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment using cutting-edge technologies providing innovative solutions.
They are currently looking to bring some new members to their team as they continue to grow. They are looking for a person who shares their same values: respect, ownership, hard work, creativity, teamwork and customer service.
- The most import part are the people, so it is important that you are not only an incredible professional, but also an incredible person
- Team player and problem solver
- Good communicator
- Preference for working in a startup environment
- Motivation to actively participate in the construction and continuous improvement of the product.
- It will be great if you have experience in TDD and DDD and a decent knowledge of modern architectures
- Used to working in environments that use SCRUM / Kanban
- Good level of English
For our frontend engineer:
- CSS / SASS
- Vue.JS - we can value experience in other technologies such as React or Angular, but you will work with Vue.JS
- We will want to see a Github repo!
Are you interested in the Fintech sector? Keep reading because this offer may be for you.
We are collaborating with an international company that offers companies and consumers the possibility of speeding up and facilitating the purchasing processes on a daily basis.
This product, already used by more than 8 million customers and more than 40,000 companies globally, allows you to pay your purchases comfortably and automatically in small instalments, always in a responsible way.
They currently have a high-performance team, divided between Madrid and Barcelona, so they are looking for a Full Stack Engineer with ReactJS and ideally, knowledge in Java, to help them reach the excellence in their product.
You will join a collaborative team of highly trained and talented professionals, working together in an agile environment. We are looking for an intelligent, passionate and motivated person, capable of working in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Private Health Insurance
- Career Development Opportunities
- Training Program
- English & Spanish classes
- Extended Annual Holiday Leave
- Semi remote and Flexible Working Hours (half-day on Fridays)
- Fresh organic fruit, Coffee & Tea
- Team Building Activities
- Employee Referral System
- Knowledge of Java, or with some other backend language such as Node or Python.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Follow best practices when developing software, delivering simple, efficient, well tested and designed code.
- Business driven mindset for delivering software solutions within a product team.
- Knowledge of software design and architecture in server-side applications.
- A team player who likes to discuss solutions and ideas as well as getting to agreements.
- Fluency in English.
Our client is a Swedish software company specialized in Conversational Artificial Intelligence technology.
They built their own awards-winning platform, that covers the entire lifecycle of Conversational AI development from inception through publication, data analysis and system supported proactive improvement.
- International environment
- Hybrid work from home setup
- Central office (...and we are getting bigger!)
- Fresh fruits, cookies, coffee & drinks
- 23 days of paid holidays plus extra days as personal choice
- Flexible working time, you decide when start your day
- Health insurance for you and your family, 100% paid by the company
- Flexible retribution Plan (ticket restaurants, ticket transport and childcare vouchers)
- Training & Spanish classes
They are looking for an experienced Front-end Web Developer, also curious/interested in languages, NLP & (conversational) AI to join their international Products & Technology team.
You will be part of an international team focused on creating their next generation Conversational AI platform, following an agile project development methodology and using English as the daily working language.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- A solid foundation in computer science, with varied experience
- Excellent coding skills in React
- Knowledge of REST, JSON, HTTP
- Comfortable with UNIX systems for tracing Backend issues
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- An ability to dive into complex problems with a can-do attitude
- A self-starter with ability to work collaboratively in a distributed development team
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- And we really want to meet you if you also have/are -
- Previous experience or strong interest in NLU, NLI or machine learning
- Experience in any of the following: Elastic Search, Cassandra, JCR, Spark, MLeap, Kafka, Logstash, MariaDB...
- Eager to learn and ability to pick up new technologies and frameworks fast