More than 25 Million active clinical records and 40,000 users support their trajectory. After two decades of commitment Our Client has an extensive network of collaborators and health professionals who support their project.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on critical mission applications.
You will work in cross-functional team and in an international environment.
- Great working environment.
- Career development opportunity.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Opportunity to learn new technologies and grow as a professional according your own interests.
- Flexible working hours.
- Half day Fridays.
- Half day on July and August.
- Private health insurance.
- Training programs and certifications.
- English and Spanish courses.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject, although CFGS is not discarded.
- Design and / or Multimedia training will be valued.
- Proven working experience as Web designer during the last 2-5 years, web and mobile applications.
- Good command of XHTML / HTML5 / CSS3 (MediaQueries).
- Deep knowledge in responsive Design and Mobile First.
- Strong experience with Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Proven experience in CSS processors: Less/Sass.
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability.
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- High level of English spoken.
- Unit testing.
- Knowledge in agile methodologies.
Our client is the largest app to buy and sell with over 60M downloads. We are looking for a Full stack developer (ReactJs and NodeJs).
With over 60 people in our technical staff distributed in several little teams (squads) in their offices in Barcelona.
They have some of bes technical teams in Barcelona working with Best Practices, Clean Code and TDD.
You will work in the helping team in building and maintaining their Progressive Web App platform.
- Redux, Prettier
- Best Practices
Actualmente acaban crear su sistema de eCommerce para una de sus marcas y están buscando una persona responsable de toda la integración y desarrollo. Por lo tanto la persona seleccionada tendrá que realizar taréas técnicas como programador y también funciones de Business Analyst para adaptar las necesidades de negocio y asesorar sobre las mejores soluciones.
- Experiencia de al menos 3 años como programador Php
- Experiencia con Magento
- Habilidades de análisis de negocio
- Proactividad y buena comunicación
Our client is a SaaS B2B platform for market research that allows brands to know directly the opinion from end-users before doing any product investment. Their product has been running in Spain and Mexico with great success and a remarkable customer portfolio from all kind of verticals.
They are revamping their existing business model with a new platform that will change our consumer data collection model and will be launched to multiple countries. This new platform will eventually replace our current platform.
They are looking for a front end web developer. You don't wait to be told what to do: you ask questions to understand the problem we are solving for our users, and you think creatively on how to provide the best solution. You will be key in attracting and recruiting other members of the team in the future. This means you need to be at the top of your game technically, so you can gain the respect of others and coach them to improve their skills.
Reporting to the CTO, here are some duties you would be responsible for (plus other things, this is a startup after all):
- Help engineer and architect new solutions in the current development environment (React);
- Develop and maintain all of our web based projects;
- Manage production, QA and staging environments on a CD/CI environment;
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics and logging systems;
- Develop within our security and privacy guidelines;
- At least 2 years relevant industry experience.
- Experience working with (preferrably) React, Vue.js or Angular.
- Front-end (CSS) experience with atomic design and CSS in JS.
- Integration with REST APIs.
We are looking for an exceptional Software Engineer to join our team and help construct the core of the company Product, as well as participate in the architecture and development of new, greenfield initiatives. We process and manage a substantial volume and variety of eCommerce, Payments and Logistics data. We invite you to be involved in building complex, fully featured Payment capabilities, developing a distributed microservices system at scale, building tools and features to support cutting edge logistics, and designing projects for long-term reasonability and extensibility.
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Apply deep knowledge of the fundamentals of Software Engineering to write robust, maintainable, quality, efficient code that powers the Payments product
- Apply experience working with fault-tolerant, resilient, highly-available distributed systems
- 4+ years of experience building Web Applications and Software-as-a-Service Platforms
- A demonstrated history of working and supporting DevOps culture, from build to deploy
- Good foundation in software architecture design patterns and the ability to apply those principles to real-world software problems
- Strong experience working with relational or NoSQL databases and an understanding of the trade-offs involved in interacting with SQL systems
- A demonstrated history of working with different technologies and a capacity to grown and learn difficult things continually
- Exceptional communication is a must
- Deliver using SCRUM framework or other Agile methodologies
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- Deep knowledge of PHP, Python, Java/C#, Go – or solid OOP experience
- A strong background building ecommerce or Payment applications or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience working with relational, NoSQL, or in-memory data stores, ideally mySQL, Postgres, or Redis
- We use containers quite a bit. If you have used Docker or Kubernetes experience, that's going help
- The more you understand about cloud-native software engineering practices – AWS, Azure, GCP, or Digital Ocean - the better
- We appreciate knowledge in practical CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Drone, …
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate in computer science or a related field, or relevant work experience
What You Will Get Out Of It
- A team of talented, passionate, stunning colleagues
- The opportunity to invent new solutions, transform existing ones, grow your career, and enhance your skill set
- Hands-on experience working at one of the fastest growing ecommerce portfolio companies on the planet
- An incredible office location in Barcelona
Curiosity backed by execution. Technology is our mantra, and you should be prepared to geek out on the intricacies of ecommerce, Logistics, Payments and Order Management. There’s a lot to learn and define, and you will naturally need to be obsessed with staying ahead of the curve.