Currently we are collaborating with an international company focused on entertainment which operates globally around the world, having more than 280 million active users…
At present they are looking for an Engineering Manager (f/m) for the Barcelona team, which is composed of more than 80 talented people.
They need someone with a technical background because of the complexity of the project, but the primary responsibility of the Engineering Manager will be more focused on team management and tech strategy.
· Support the team to ensure a timely delivery of technical solutions to address business needs while advocating agile software development practices.
· Build and manage a team of between 12-14 composed of Backend Engineers (Java, C++, Python), FE Developers (JS, React), QA, Product Designers and PM.
· Hiring, coaching, mentoring your team while taking care of her/his preferences/motivations and their career path, doing 1to1 sessions, etc.
· Evangelize great engineering and organizational practices.
· Work closely with the Product Managers, Agile Coach and another Engineering Manager to ensure they deliver extraordinary features.
· Help to establish and advocate best quality practices across the organization
· Grow a healthy, collaborative engineering culture in line with the company values and culture.
· Permanent contract.
· Open salary range.
· 20% bonus.
· A lot of social benefits: luncheon vouchers, health insurance, gym pass…
· Real flexible working hours.
· Currently they are working 100% remotely due to the covid situation but in a short/mid time they would like to return to the office at least once/twice a week.
· Several years of experience managing tech teams – ideally composed of between 10 to 20 people.
· Ability to inspire, grow, lead, and develop a team to high performance standards.
· Passionate about technology – previous experience developing is a must.
· Experience working in agile methodologies.
· Experience working closely with other Engineering Managers and PM to effectively get the best tech solutions.
· Team player skills (this is a must).
· Fluent English - this is an international and multicultural environment.
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company, leader in the Spanish dermatology market, specializing in solutions for the main dermatology conditions and needs.
Honesty, commitment, adaptability, flexibility and companionship are some of the terms that represent them.
Currently they are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer.
Working directly with the CEO of the company, the Interaction Designer will act as a key facilitator for the innovation projects. Not only helping its conceptualization but building fast, intuitive and agile prototypes and pilots to constantly iterate them to end with a custom made solution (together with a designated development squad).
- Business orientation, being able to translate business and experience needs into technical solutions.
- Everyday interaction with multidisciplinary profiles (C-Level, Business Managers, Developers, engineers, UX/UI, Designers, Marketing Specialists etc.)
- Knowledge on frontend matters, design, UI, UX and CX.
- Analysis of requirements, objectives and customer / user needs to later conceptualize in technology.
- Design of the digital products of the company, as well as the digital experience, creating the optimal solutions.
- Prototyping of digital assets and functional interaction design.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Become a part of company's Customer Experience team.
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Half-day Fridays.
- Ticket restaurant.
- Medical insurance and life insurance.
- Annual Budget for training.
- Team building activities – when Covid will allow it.
- Currently they are working from home due to Covid-19 situation. In normal circumstances they prefer going to the office.
- At least 7 years of professional experience in the above tasks.
- Experience developing prototypes.
- Ability to code and programming knowledge.
- Interaction design: High and low level workflows, prototypes, AI; Following libraries, screen layouts and patterns.
- Knowledge of Agile.
- Design & prototyping tools (Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Axure).
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Business oriented.