Our client is an international pharmaceutical company, leader in the Spanish dermatology market, specializing in solutions for the main dermatology conditions and needs.
Honesty, commitment, adaptability, flexibility and companionship are some of the terms that represent them.
Currently they are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer.
Working directly with the CEO of the company, the Interaction Designer will act as a key facilitator for the innovation projects. Not only helping its conceptualization but building fast, intuitive and agile prototypes and pilots to constantly iterate them to end with a custom made solution (together with a designated development squad).
- Business orientation, being able to translate business and experience needs into technical solutions.
- Everyday interaction with multidisciplinary profiles (C-Level, Business Managers, Developers, engineers, UX/UI, Designers, Marketing Specialists etc.)
- Knowledge on frontend matters, design, UI, UX and CX.
- Analysis of requirements, objectives and customer / user needs to later conceptualize in technology.
- Design of the digital products of the company, as well as the digital experience, creating the optimal solutions.
- Prototyping of digital assets and functional interaction design.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Become a part of company's Customer Experience team.
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Half-day Fridays.
- Ticket restaurant.
- Medical insurance and life insurance.
- Annual Budget for training.
- Team building activities – when Covid will allow it.
- Currently they are working from home due to Covid-19 situation. In normal circumstances they prefer going to the office.
- At least 7 years of professional experience in the above tasks.
- Experience developing prototypes.
- Ability to code and programming knowledge.
- Interaction design: High and low level workflows, prototypes, AI; Following libraries, screen layouts and patterns.
- Knowledge of Agile.
- Design & prototyping tools (Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Axure).
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Business oriented.