One of our clients, a multinational company offering digital workplace solutions and services to top performing clients is looking for a Senior DevOps who will:
- Write automation code to build scalable, reliable and secure cloud infrastructure
- Act as engineering liaison between DevOps, customers, sales, web development, product management, QA and other groups
- Set up infrastructure, tools and framework to streamline the development cycle
- Spread and seed DevOps best practices across our company
- On-call support for business operations
In exchange, you will get:
- Freedom for you to take responsibilities
- Team spirit and team work
- Open, dynamic and flexible coporate culture
- Opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic team with ambitious goals
- Transparent communication
- Team work and frequently work with other technical and non-technical partners as a representative of our organization
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience on enterprise-level Linux system administration
- Significant experience on design and configuration of continuous integration and deployment via tools such as Ansible, Docker, Jenkins
- A good understanding of architecture cloud solutions such as Azure or AWS
- Strong networks, security, scripting, log analysis skills and systems performance skills
- Professionals certifications are welcome, but not mandatory
- Professional level of English and good German skills are highly preferred, but not a must
- Solid communication, team working and interpersonal skills, as you will frequently work with other technical and non-technical partners as a representative of our organization
- Multi-tasking, stress tolerant, pro-active, methodical and innovative working practice as well as good time management
Our client is a fast-growing VC-backed internet security startup. We are a multi-national group of people with a passion for security, software and technology. Our product is a multi-platform device protection solution that is used and loved by thousands of parents, schools and SMBs worldwide.
We’re looking for an expert Systems Engineer to join our Backend Operations team and help us build, improve and scale up our infrastructure. As a member of this team you’ll be responsible of designing, deploying, maintaining and monitoring our systems, and of adopting or creating tools and processes to improve them.
Conditions / Benefits
- Competitive salary range.
- Ping pong and board game classes from our office experts.
- Free beers on Fridays!
- Interesting challenges on networking, security and scalability for you to grind your skills.
- Strong Linux sysadmin skills.
- Knowledge of the main Internet services and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, etc.).
- Working experience with at least one configuration management system (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.).
- Networking practices and tools (routing, subnetting, NAT, iptables, etc.).
- Familiar with IaaS services (AWS, Google Cloud, etc.).
- Fluency in English, the company’s official language.
- Fast learner, passionate about technology.
- Willing to join a 24/7 on-call rotation.
- Experience with CI and CD processes and tools.
- Python, Django.
- Systems & networks security.
We are looking for talented, team player DevOps engineer experienced and passionate to join our geek team in order to work on projects with millions of hits every day. You will work collaboratively with our Software Development team to deploy, model and operate our systems. You will identify bottlenecks to automate and streamline our operations and processes.
- Automation scripts with Configuration management systems.
- Develop our own tools to manage Cloud services.
- Actively contributing to our software development lifecycle.
- Add and refine logging, monitoring and alerting to our systems.
- Build docker images
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days of vacation, plus flexible bank holidays
- Continuous training and free English and/or Spanish classes
- Company sponsored events: industry meet-ups through the Summer; company-wide retreat (Caribbean in June 2015); office ski trip in winter
- Apple work equipment
- Private health insurance
- Paid lunches
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Monthly tech "freestyle" days - tech team members decide what they want to work on and do it
- Interesting projects and working with latest technologies
- Big terrace with ping pong and kicker tables, as well as many drinks and snacks
- Excellent Coding Skills (Python preferred)
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle
- 4+ years of experience working with systems
- 2+ years of experience using SCM provisioning tools (Puppet, Chef, Saltstack, Ansible )
- Experience with at least one logging, monitoring and alerting systems (Datadog, New Relic...)
- Native English speaking level.
- Good Communication Skills
- Quick learner ad work well in cross-functional team
- Previous experience with AWS
- Knowledge in distributed systems
- Previous experience with Vagrant
- Previous experience with Docker and Docker ecosystem
- Experience with Saltstack, Ansible
We are seeking a SAP Basis Engineer to be hired by a multinational IT services provider with 140 DataCenters worldwide.
You will be responsible for project implementation, as well as daily customer communication and platform management and support.
The key responsibilities include:
- SAP Basis Administration in the supported platforms.
- Implements SAP Basis projects.
- Responsible for the execution and measurement of effective internal service level agreements.
- Ensures effective security, operation and performance of SAP environments.
- Responsible for development, maintenance and testing of contingency plans, hardware maintenance and lifecycle planning for the software, hardware and networking assets affecting SAP.
- Recommends implements and assures compliance with policy and procedures affecting computing technology.
- Provides assistance to other projects that might require SAP Basis technology knowledge.
- SAP Basis, new installations, migrations and standard maintenance (support packages, kernel upgrades, EHP installation and system copies, homogeneous and heterogeneous).
- Technically strong in one or more of the following Operating Systems and Databases:
. Operating Systems: Windows Server, Linux or Unix (preferable Linux).
. Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, HANA, or Sybase ASE.
- From 2 to 3 years of demonstrable experience in SAP Basis Administration in SAP ECC 6.0, Java Portals, Solution Manager, BI and PI.
Buscamos a un Linux System Engineer con 4 años de experiencia administrando entornos variados y de alta disponibilidad.
Serás contratado por una de las empresas del sector IT más grandes con presencia en más de 120 países, y más de 100 datacenters repartidos por el mundo.
Formando parte del equipo Core, tus responsabilidades serían:
- Responsabilizarse de varios clientes para la administración de sus infraestructuras.
- Comunicación con el cliente para la escalabilidad y gestión de las incidencias.
- Resolución de incidencias.
- Gestión de las peticiones de los clientes hasta la ejecución de las mejoras.- Participar en la implantación de nuevas tecnologías.
- 4 años de experiencia en entornos Linux y servidores de aplicaciones como Tomcat.
- 1 año de experiencia en almacenamiento, en especial Netapp.
- El inglés es imprescindible para tratar con clientes y equipos internacionales.
- Experiencia en herramientas de automatización como Puppet o Ansible, etc.