If you are a Senior Product Manager with experience in modern Apps, enterprise software and SaaS, this is an amazing challenge for you!
- 5+ years of product management experience, with prior success in setting product strategy and executing it based on research, data, and industry trends.
- Strong understanding of technology platforms, ideally enterprise software and SaaS solutions.
- Expertise in customer needs: understands the target audience and desired goals, is value-driven, and thinks in use cases. Works methodically to drill down into the details of a use case and understand its impact on our users and whether it is aligned with the product vision.
- A “start with the end in mind and work backwards” mindset to help provide clarity of vision and maintain focus in execution.
- A special combination of strong leadership skills, initiative, and team player capabilities, including the ability to lead via influence, patience, and determination.
- Sufficient technical understanding to effectively work with developers in assessing technical tradeoffs and risks.
- Experience in bringing new features to market, including defining go-to-market strategies and tactics, and tracking success with Key Performance Indicators.
- Excellent prioritization skills and working through them across dispersed teams.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills suitable for working with top-level executives and end users as well as with sales and engineering teams.
Our client is a hot scale-up in sustainable transportation technology ecosystem. Their goal is to change the way the world uses energy. They create innovative products and solutions with an outstanding design.
Founded in 2015 in Barcelona and with brand new offices in the city, they raised more than 20M€ in A series. They operate in over 40 countries so far with offices in China and US, alongside Madrid and Barcelona. They are more than 200 people now from over 20 different nationalities. One of their products was awarded as winner in the CES 2020.
We are looking for talented, enthusiastic Mobile Product Owner will dive deep into their mobile products to access the value of the new features, their feasibility and how it fits with the scope of all projects.
You will have a strong technical background so you understand the technical requirements coming from the dev team alongside the business requests.
- Manage the Mobile portfolio of software projects and align with the company’s business pillars in collaboration with the business PO
- Keep the team backlogs clean, tidy and prioritized
- Be involved in tickets by getting the requirements, defining acceptance criteria, writing and checking ticket executions
- Manage interdependencies with other projects
- Provide telemetry and visibility of the projects under your responsibility
- Monitor overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action when necessary
- Report to the department head of software development
- Understand technical debt and provide mechanisms for addressing it
- Very attractive compensation package
- The opportunity to make a real impact in sustainable transportation, working in challenging problems with very capable colleagues and management.
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- This is not a 100% remote role, it will be required to attend the office a few days per week.
- Bachelor degree in computer engineering or related field.
- +5 years of experience as a software developer in particular, cloud, web portals, or Mobile.
- +3 years of experience as an agile Mobile product owner.
- Flexible and open-minded with an agile approach to project management.
- Good skills communication.
- Knowledge about how to monetize engineering products
- Collaboration and reporting skills to provide sufficient telemetry.
- Fluent spoken and written English skills (min B2 level)
- Experience working with end customers
- Take User Driven decisions based on data
- UX vision on how to evolve and improve existing product apps
- Focused on growth: KPIs, funnel oriented, conversions, A/B testing, Segmentation, Marketing awareness...
- Have a whole business vision and not only Mobile team that allow you to think in long term
- Experience in the electric vehicle industry.
- Experience in product development and product certification process.
- Knowledge and experience of Jira, confluence, g-suite and PM tools.
- Proficiency in Spanish
Our client, an international company dedicated to sports management and promotion, that wants to continue evolving their Digital Product into something amazing, is looking for a Product Owner with online payments integration in e-commerce platforms experience to be part of this challenging project.
What will you do:
- To capture business requirements, understand the company business model.
- To be a key part of their Digital Transformation.
- Manage their online payments integration.
- To identify their user needs and collaborate with UX to define and validate hypothesis to prioritize product backlog.
- To be prepared to interact with specialized and experienced professionals on both business and development sides and to deal with international technology partners.
- To write user stories and epics.
- To communicate with stakeholders and users and be proactively transparent about the progress on the team goals.
- To take data-driven decisions and collaborate to define future objectives.
- To be responsible to maximize the value provided by their multidisciplinary team.
What they offer:
- Flexible working hours leaving early on Fridays
- Condensed work hours during Summer
- 23 vacation days plus other discretional days provided by the company
- Constant training and community events (when it become possible again)
- Life and Health insurance
- Live competitions on Digital
- Discounts in their sponsors products
- Previous experience working with Agile teams is mandatory.
- Experience in digital transformation projects.
- Good knowledge about e-commerce platforms.
- Specific experience in online payments integration.
- Requirements taking and implementation
- Experience in Business Plan definition, metrics application, ROI, financial control.
- Extra points to have working experience in streaming services or media.
- Essential to provide technical background.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- A very proactive and positive attitude.
Ofrecen productos únicos y divertidos, como camisetas y demás prendas de ropa, fundas de móviles y otros regalos siempre personalizados que han sido creados por una comunidad de artistas quienes venden sus diseños a través de su plataforma. Ellos mismos se encargan del proceso de impresión y producción para asegurar los mejores niveles de calidad.
Nuestro cliente es una start-up de alto crecimiento, pero rentable desde el primer día. Estan basados en el área metropolitana de Barcelona, junto al puerto deportivo de Badalona.
Buscamos a personas que disfruten con los retos, aspiren a aprender cada día y tengan vocación de trabajo en equipo.
Su equipo ha estado detrás de éxitos como Privalia o Rakuten y tienen ganas de volver a liarla.
- +2 años de experiencia como PO / PM
- Asegurar una sólida colaboración y comunicación con Marketing y diferentes stakeholders.
- Experiencia trabajando bajo metodología SCRUM.
- Comprender los requisitos de negocio/necesidades comerciales, así como identificar puntos débiles. Recogida de requisitos y establecer un roadmap.
- Que pueda priorizar el backlog para poder optener el máximo valor de negocio.
- Definir los requisitos de producto así como tareas técnicas.
- Le guste trabajar con el equipo de desarrolladores para ejecutar todas estas funciones.
- Experiencia en e-commerce.
- Background técnico.
- Conocimientos básicos de base de datos (SQL)
- Conocimientos y skills de UI/UX.
- Horarios Flexible.
- Remoto 100%.
- Ticket restaurante, guardería y transporte.
- Camisetas gratis cada mes.
- Ambiente Startup donde aprender y aportar.
¡Si crees que encaja en tu perfil, no dudes en incribirte!