Our client is a hot scale-up in sustainable transportation technology ecosystem. Their goal is to change the way the world uses energy. They create innovative products and solutions with an outstanding design.
Founded in 2015 in Barcelona and with brand new offices in the city, they raised more than 20M€ in A series. They operate in over 40 countries so far with offices in China and US, alongside Madrid and Barcelona. They are more than 200 people now from over 20 different nationalities. One of their products was awarded as winner in the CES 2020.
We are looking for talented, enthusiastic Mobile Product Owner will dive deep into their mobile products to access the value of the new features, their feasibility and how it fits with the scope of all projects.
You will have a strong technical background so you understand the technical requirements coming from the dev team alongside the business requests.
- Manage the Mobile portfolio of software projects and align with the company’s business pillars in collaboration with the business PO
- Keep the team backlogs clean, tidy and prioritized
- Be involved in tickets by getting the requirements, defining acceptance criteria, writing and checking ticket executions
- Manage interdependencies with other projects
- Provide telemetry and visibility of the projects under your responsibility
- Monitor overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action when necessary
- Report to the department head of software development
- Understand technical debt and provide mechanisms for addressing it
- Very attractive compensation package
- The opportunity to make a real impact in sustainable transportation, working in challenging problems with very capable colleagues and management.
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- This is not a 100% remote role, it will be required to attend the office a few days per week.
- Bachelor degree in computer engineering or related field.
- +5 years of experience as a software developer in particular, cloud, web portals, or Mobile.
- +3 years of experience as an agile Mobile product owner.
- Flexible and open-minded with an agile approach to project management.
- Good skills communication.
- Knowledge about how to monetize engineering products
- Collaboration and reporting skills to provide sufficient telemetry.
- Fluent spoken and written English skills (min B2 level)
- Experience working with end customers
- Take User Driven decisions based on data
- UX vision on how to evolve and improve existing product apps
- Focused on growth: KPIs, funnel oriented, conversions, A/B testing, Segmentation, Marketing awareness...
- Have a whole business vision and not only Mobile team that allow you to think in long term
- Experience in the electric vehicle industry.
- Experience in product development and product certification process.
- Knowledge and experience of Jira, confluence, g-suite and PM tools.
- Proficiency in Spanish
Our client, a company founded in 2017 with headquarters in Barcelona, combines blockchain, data and machine learning to deliver intelligent decision-making tools and automated governed processes to insurance companies all over the world.
You will join in a team of diverse people from all around the world, different cultures and different experiences that combine building a great product.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment using cutting-edge technologies providing innovative solutions.
They are currently looking to bring some new members to their team as they continue to grow. They are looking for a person who shares their same values: respect, ownership, hard work, creativity, teamwork, and customer service.
They are looking for an exceptional Scrum Master with at least 3 years of experience, good skills in leadership, background in agile project management and in insurance companies.
- Facilitate daily scrums, sprint planning, retrospective, and sprint Review
- Ensure cross-team coordination
- Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal
- Decide deadlines and budget of the project accordingly
- Interact with company clients and understand their requirements
- Compile historical data available and status reports of the project
- Help in the implementation of agile projects
- Assist in team development by removing road-blocks to their work, mentoring them and making a good utilization of organizational resources to improve capacity for project work
- Focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work
What they expect from you
- The most import part of our client are the people that work there, so they place a lot of value on your being not only an awesome professional but also an awesome person
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Good at communicating
- Continual improvement
- Wants to work in a startup environment
- Wants to actively participate in the continued build and enhancement of their Ecosystem
- Used to working in environments that use SCRUM / Kanban
- Good level of English
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Certified scrum master/ PMP
- Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form
- At least 3 years' experience working in an agile environment, preferably in a variety of situations
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- JIRA / Confluence user
- Friendly communicative person, with excellent conflict resolution skills
- Ability to insure the correct use of scrum process
Ofrecen productos únicos y divertidos, como camisetas y demás prendas de ropa, fundas de móviles y otros regalos siempre personalizados que han sido creados por una comunidad de artistas quienes venden sus diseños a través de su plataforma. Ellos mismos se encargan del proceso de impresión y producción para asegurar los mejores niveles de calidad.
Nuestro cliente es una start-up de alto crecimiento, pero rentable desde el primer día. Estan basados en el área metropolitana de Barcelona, junto al puerto deportivo de Badalona.
Buscamos a personas que disfruten con los retos, aspiren a aprender cada día y tengan vocación de trabajo en equipo.
Su equipo ha estado detrás de éxitos como Privalia o Rakuten y tienen ganas de volver a liarla.
- +2 años de experiencia como PO / PM
- Asegurar una sólida colaboración y comunicación con Marketing y diferentes stakeholders.
- Experiencia trabajando bajo metodología SCRUM.
- Comprender los requisitos de negocio/necesidades comerciales, así como identificar puntos débiles. Recogida de requisitos y establecer un roadmap.
- Que pueda priorizar el backlog para poder optener el máximo valor de negocio.
- Definir los requisitos de producto así como tareas técnicas.
- Le guste trabajar con el equipo de desarrolladores para ejecutar todas estas funciones.
- Experiencia en e-commerce.
- Background técnico.
- Conocimientos básicos de base de datos (SQL)
- Conocimientos y skills de UI/UX.
- Horarios Flexible.
- Remoto 100%.
- Ticket restaurante, guardería y transporte.
- Camisetas gratis cada mes.
- Ambiente Startup donde aprender y aportar.
¡Si crees que encaja en tu perfil, no dudes en incribirte!