They develop exciting HR software using an innovative approach. They take companies into the digital age, creating the workplace of the future, with competence, passion and experience.
They are looking for a Product Owner for a brand new HR solution, including a mobile app.
- You will be responsible for the creation of beautiful and intuitive web/mobile applications
- Work with their product management to identify business problems, support to define product vision and construct high-level product epics and features
- Translate product epics and features into well-formed user stories and acceptance criteria
- Proactively manage and prioritize a backlog according to business value, complexity, and expectations
- Work with designers and developers to estimate, prioritize, and implement the product requirements
- Work with product management and team members to create product release plans
- Work with the team to create user interface wireframes, mockups and prototypes
What's expecting you?
- Forming a part of an innovative team within a democratic environment
- Team spirit and team work in a dedicated, professional and efficient company
- Plenty room for independence, flat hierarchies and individual development opportunities
- Transparent, dynamic and flexible company culture
- Strong communication skills
- Proven experience as a Product Owner: You have brought at least one successful product to the market
- Identify yourself with an idea and make it happen
- Strong experience and understanding of web and mobile development technologies
- Ability to pick up technical and business concepts quickly
- Ability to work with complex requirements
Se caracterizan por hacer proyectos de gran calidad, bajo un equipo técnico apasionado por la programación y por TDD, CI y principios SOLID.
Están buscando un Product Owner que haga de puente entre cliente y los equipos técnicos de desarrollo.
Esta persona tendrá que ser capaz de entender a un nivel técnico elevado las necesidades de los distintos clientes y poder presentar soluciones bajo el sello de identidad de la compañía.
A su vez, gestionará los Sprints y Deadlines del equipo técnico estimando tiempos teniendo en cuenta un delivery con un estandard de calidad muy elevado.
Serás la cara visible de la empresa en cliente, y por ello tendrás la oportunidad de crecer dentro de la compañía de asumir nuevos retos y más responsabilidades en un corto plazo de tiempo.
- Ingenieria informática
- Experiencia en producto App
- Buen conocimiento de metodologías Agile.
- Buen conocimiento de entornos de trabajo de Microservicios, CI.
- Entender las prácticas TDD.
- Orientación a cliente.
- Sentirte cómodo en la interlocución con cliente tanto en español como inglés.
- Valorable certificación de Scrum Master
Our client, a small team of technical professionals building products to AI-enable the IT industry, is looking to expand the team, and a key role is the appointment of a new product manager to help them in their journey.
As Product Manager you will have a varied set of responsibilities at different times during the launch.
Product Strategy - You will directly support the CTO with developing the product strategy
- Help build the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Monitor and analyse market trends. Study competitors’ services and products.
- Identify and present creative and innovative product solutions
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
Product Planning & Delivery - You will take ownership of defining and executing the integrated product plan
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Work with development leads to make sure that product requirements are understood.
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact. Maintain the high level product roadmap, and the mapping to tasks on the backlog.
- Work closely with engineering team to deliver with quick time-to-market with optimal resources
- Test product changes to ensure they meet requirements, utilising support from the UK where appropriate.
- Coordinate product releases with the engineering team and users
Customer Facing - You will support the deployment to new customers
- Provide product training and the necessary technical expertise to the sales team to enable them sell the product. Assist with technical pre-sales activity and production of product marketing content.
- Provide an interface between Professional Services teams and engineering resources to assist with on-boarding new customers.
- Work with beta testers, customers and internal partners to capture feedback and requirements for the product.
- Produce user / technical documentation where appropriate.
Skills & Experience Required
- You will have worked full-time on at least two software projects, ideally introducing new products to internal or external audiences.
- You will have experience in one or more of Product Management, Project Management, Testing, Business Analysis.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills will be essential, including fluent English. You will need to be able to understand complex, technical scenarios and articulate them effectively.
- You have a strong interest it at least one of: data science, machine learning, software quality.