For one of our clients, a leading room rental platform, we are looking for an iOS Engineer.
You will be expected to create a product that people love. They use new technologies, amazing UX/UI, Data and AI to reshape the real estate market worldwide!
We’re looking for a passionate Senior iOS Engineer in order to build a very solid and responsive iOS app. You’ll join a committed premier league team of designers, architects, scientists, storytellers, executors & creators. They work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are key factors of success.
You will work in cross-functional teams.
Everyday tasks and main focus points within your team:
- Participate in the decision-making process for the related feature.
- Write high-quality code to ship new features in our native mobile app.
- Refactor the existing code to improve the performance and maintainability.
- Manage the app delivery process (App Store).
- Monitor platform-related trends and new features.
- Work alongside a very senior CTO ex-Googler who has 6+ years of Agile software development experience with a strong commitment to employee empowerment and diversity as well as a very talented technical team eager to revolutionize the real estate industry.
- They give you the freedom to push the boundaries of your role and have an even bigger impact in our product and ultimately our users
- 23 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours and a special attention to work-life balance
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- Join a diverse bunch from over 10 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strong collaborative environment
- A wide range of employee benefits including training, gym, yoga, fruit/coffee and language courses.
We are looking for you if you:
- Have over 3 years of professional experience as an iOS developer and strong Swift programming skills
- Have a solid knowledge of the latest and widely used iOS technologies such as CocoaPods, UIStackView, Autolayout, Push notifications, Deeplinks, URLRequest
- Are comfortable working with OOP best practises and iOS architectures (VIPER preferably)
- Have good unit and UI testing skills as well as being good with writing testable code
- Communicate very well in English (Spanish and Catalan are a plus, but not required).
- Developer experience in other platforms and/or knowledge of scripting languages such as Ruby and Python
- Experience with watchOS and tvOS
- Experience in building high-performance systems
Desde Q-tech colaboramos con una de las empresas de gran consumo referentes en España, que tiene como objetivo alcanzar el mismo éxito en la vena online que hasta el momento han conseguido en offline.
Estamos buscando un/a profesional con experiencia en Swift que quiera contribuir con su mochila de experiencias y una sonrisa en desarrollar la app y hacerla más escalable, consiguiendo una mejor experiencia de usuario y escribiendo un código limpio.
El/la profesional formará parte de un equipo compuesto por 40 ingenier@s, todos ell@s enamorad@s de las tecnologías y de las buenas prácticas de trabajo.
Buscamos personas despiertas, inquietas, en constante formación y aprendizaje continuo. Alguien a quien le divierta experimentar e iterar constantemente.
Formaras parte de un entorno agile, trabajando en equipos cros-funcionales, donde todos y todas (desde el más junior hasta el más senior) son cabezas pensantes que pueden (y deben) aportar retos y soluciones al resto del equipo.
- Flexibilidad horaria
- Viernes jornada intensiva
- MacBoock Pro y teléfono de empresa
- Contrato indefinido y salario abierto
- Oficinas cómodas en el centro de Valencia
- Formación continua, asistencia a conferencias de interés y budget para trainings
- +2 años de experiencia desarrollando apps nativas con Swift
- Experiencia demostrable en proyectos reales en producción, preferiblemente en empresas de producto
- Interés y conocimiento profundo en diseño de software OO y patrones de diseño
- Idealmente experiencia en diferentes arquitecturas (ell@s trabajan con MVP)
- Experiencia y/o interés en trabajar con altos estándares de calidad y hacer unit testing, UI Test e integration test
- Experiencia trabajando en equipo, idealmente con metodologías agile (Scrum o Kanban)
- Capacidad para trabajar de forma autónoma
- Ilusión por aportar y aprender de un entorno crítico con escala masiva de usuarios
- Comunicación en inglés con otros miembros del equipo
With over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings added by users, our client is the fastest growing mobile marketplace to buy and sell locally. They are powering a new, secondhand economy on mobile. Named one of Europe's "Hottest Startups" by Wired and "Best Apps" by Google.
Their team made up of 150 people of 20 different nationalities in their New York and Barcelona offices. They are a diverse, passionate group that’s connecting millions of buyers and sellers.
They are efficient, dynamic, creative, international and eager to learn and to improve. They want their collaborators to feel at home, working in a calm atmosphere and building relationships based on cooperation, respect and trust.
They will like working on projects in small teams and with Agile methodologies. Their objective is to make the company one of the best digital companies in Barcelona.
We're looking for a passionate Senior iOS Engineer to join the brilliant and fun team of our's client based in Barcelona! If you love dynamic start-up environments and want to be a part of a quickly growing international project, this role is for you.
- Permanent contract.
- 100% covered medical, vision, and dental care premiums for you and your family.
- Robust relocation package.
- Potential opportunities to travel to - and work in - both of their offices.
- Fully stocked kitchens.
- Massage therapy.
- Language and other courses.
- Team-building activities.
- Exceptional work environment.
- Bachelor (or above) in Computer Engineering.
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience in iOS.
- Deep understanding of Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa/Cocoa Touch frameworks.
- Experience with Auto Layout, Core Location, Deep Linking & Apple Push Notifications.
- You have an eye for software design and you understand that code is made to be read by humans.
- Able to optimize performance and hunt bugs.
- Close attention to detail and product savvy.
- Love software architecture discussions and you are familiar with VIPER & MVVM preferred.
- Protocol-oriented programming supporter (preferred).
- Knowledge/Interest in other programming languages and programming paradigms (preferred).
Our client was founded in June 2009 and was the Europe’s on demand transport giant. With over 10 million downloads and with more than 600 employees in the whole entity, the companie spans across UK, Germany, Ireland, Austria, Poland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Greece, Romania, Peru and Chile.
As of now, we are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Android Chapter Lead for their new development hub in Barcelona.
Their objective is to make the company one of the best digital companies in Barcelona.
As the Android Chapter Lead, you will act as a coach for your team in order to help them with their weaknesses and foster their strengths. You will also set their goals and motivate them to achieve these.
Being part of an agile interdisciplinary team, you will also work closely with our Product Department in Hamburg to lead the development of your chapter.
You will be responsible for the development of a high-quality product capable to stand their fast growth and evolution. And all this, while you code!
- Quarterly team-building activities (karting, bowling, laser tag, escape rooms, barbecues/calçotades…)
- Yearly off-site hacking weeks
- Hacking days and occasional trips to our HQ in Hamburg
- Weekly free buffet breakfasts in the office
- Health and dental insurance
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off
- The opportunity to use the latest technologies and implement your own ideas
- Flexible learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops, events and conferences
- Free language lessons
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like free fruit, unlimited drinks, after-work beers and many more!
You dream in Kotlin rather than in your mother tongue
You have a deep knowledge of Java
You know how to work with microservices
You have knowledge of reactive programming with RxJava
You experience in MVP, Dagger 2 and RetroFit
With over 60 people in our technical staff distributed in several little teams (squads) in their offices in Barcelona.
They have some of bes technical teams in Barcelona working with Best Practices, Clean Code and TDD.
You will work in the helping team in building and maintaining their progressive app.
The company offer perks as competitive salary and stock options, relocation package, massage therapy, fully stocked kitchen, tech and language courses, etc..
- Programing native apps in Android, Java
- Solid architecture knowledge.
- Clean Code and easy-to-read code
- JUnit, Espresso, Mockito