For one of our clients, a start-up Barcelona-based, created with the objective of offering a digital solution to facilitate legal interactions between clients and workers, we are looking for a Mobile Engineer with experience in iOS and/or Android, willing to take the lead on the Mobile area.
We are looking for talented professional with experience in the full development cycle of mobile apps and sdks, who want to be part of their business project, having a big impact by helping to set the foundations of their platform, building it and growing alongside them from the very beginning.
If you want to continue your professional development and growth in a company in full expansion, with a young team and a very dynamic environment, this is for you!
- Architect, implement, test, and deploy features for our native iOS/android mobile applications and SDKs.
- Adopting and creating software engineering best practices.
- Update and refactor the existing apps/libraries (from objective-c to swift/ java to kotlin)
- Stay current on iOS/Android mobile design and architectural patterns.
- Report directly to their head of technology.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Mentor and empower other developers around you.
- Flexible hours and remote work.
- Startup atmosphere, cool and dynamic work environment.
- 23 holidays + bank holidays.
- Personal learning and development budget.
- 2+ years’ experience as iOS/Android developer or similar.
- Full development cycle experience on mobile apps and sdks.
- Relevant experience with Kotlin and Java and/or Swift and Objective-C.
- Deep knowledge of Xcode and iOS SDK and/or Android Studio and Android SDK.
- Knowledge and skills on popular libraries such as Alamofire, Realm, etc.
- Experience publishing apps on Google Play.
- Good practices applier (Clean code, design patterns, SOLID principles).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven record of shipping features on time and on budget.
- Deep understanding of technology.
- Flexible and focussed on solutions.
- Organized and self-sufficient.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience architecturing real-time communication applications.
- Experience mentoring/leading small teams.
- Experience designing SDKs.
- Experience with reactive programming (RXSwift, RxJava, Coroutines or Combine).
- Experience with productive tools such as Fabric, Bintray, Proguard
- Experience automating and improving the release cicle (CI/CD pipelines).
- Used to extreme programming.
- Devops mindset and infra knowledge (Docker, Terraform, AWS).
- OSS contributor.
We collaborate with a US company that is well known for their high technical quality, with a presence all over the world and with a very complex product of its own: a very powerful APM that uses AI to monitor and optimise the performance and development of applications.
Their SDK allows organizations to lay back unique web or mobile sessions in a real time experience, providing an end to end record of the customer journey from the user’s perspective.
Currently they are looking for a Mobile Engineer who can focus on native development.
So...actually we might be thinking about a professional who feels comfortable working on complex techincal engineering platforms rather a "trendy app".
- You will join a multidisciplinary team where apart from Mobile you will also have access to the development of the whole end-to-end product
- Mobile development for iOS (ObjectiveC and Swift) and Android (Kotlin)
- Knowledge/curiosity for other platforms/technologies is a plus (Java, Angular …)
- Conception of new innovative features in close cooperation with product managers and software architects
- Close interaction in an international development team, working with labs in other countries
You will love working with them if…
- You want to know and use the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Agile development and teamwork using Scrum is a given for you
- You like to have fun also at work and are self-motivated
- Like to bring in new ideas and to convince others to build
- At least 4-5 years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- Deep knowledge of native mobile development.
Currently they need someone more experienced on iOS (Swift) platforms, although they would be impressed if he/she loves developing on Android (Kotlin) platforms too
- Experience getting projects completed and into production.
- Solid level of quality and pride in your own work, responsible and self-sufficient
- Passion and pride for what you do.
- A healthy amount of curiosity, having fun in learning new technologies and tools.
If you are tired of monotonous environments, without technological challenge and you fancy an adventure in which you will have the opportunity to get involved from the start in the development of innovative projects, keep reading!
Our client, an independent Dutch agency, that works on creating innovative and usable digital projects and experiences that help promote brands and people, are looking for a Senior React Native Developer to join their team.
You will be part of a team of 60 people spread all over the world, and you will work with great colleagues in an environment where you can teach and learn at the same time.
- Build a variety of brand-new mobile applications from scratch.
- Collaborate with colleagues to make estimates and define architecture, and also participate in defining project structure.
- Make suggestions to improve the way of working.
- You will be the go-to person in your area of expertise, supporting less experienced RN developers in the project/team.
- You will have genuine curiosity for your field, and you try to stay up to date with the latest technological innovations.
What they offer you
- To start, you can choose the device you prefer.
- When you go to the office, you will find breakfast prepared, with free snacks and sandwiches, fruit and soft drinks, unlimited freshly ground coffee, and a variety of teas.
- You will be part of an environment that encourages and helps its employees to visit events and conferences (when possible again), as well as take courses to stay updated and acquire new skills. That also includes language classes.
- In addition to your salary, you will have a Sodexo restaurant card, which we already know helps.
- We also offer a flexible compensation plan for your transport, lunch, and nursery cost.
- Extra! You will have an insured bicycle from the company for trips from home to work and personal use. Cool, right?
- They also hope you want to join their team building events such as drinks, dinners, and outings (when Covid allows it, of course ¬¬)
- 2+ years’ experience with React Native, where you built a few challenging projects.
- 3-4 years of experience in either frontend (React) or native mobile (Kotlin, Swift) development.
- Ability to architect an app from start to finish.
- Able to set-up and maintain continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
- Able to guide and support less experienced mobile developers.
- Experience in agile project methodology (Scrum)
- Excellent English language and communication skills.
- Proactive, flexible, open-minded and a team-player attitude.