Our client is one of South East Asia's fastest growing Mobile Engagement Technology Companies with an ecosystem of multiple social content mobile apps and a Platform as a Service reaching over 200 million mobile users which Brands can now engage with in the most innovative of ways.
They are looking for an iOS engineer, who loves to use the latest technologies alongised the rest of their passionate mobile team.
You will be responsible for the development of new features as well as maintain the existing code base. They expect you to make suggestions and implement new technologies to improve their app.
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible working hours
- Apple work equipment
- Medical insurance
- Dental co-payment insurance
- Gym Membership
- On-site Massage
- Food, drinks and appetizers available anytime
- English Lessons
- Annual Leave of 22 working days (30 days total)
- Experience in dealing with iOS frameworks, design patters and software architecture
- Experience in integrating mobile apps with RESTful server-side APIs
- Proficient in Swift and Objective-C
- Experience with multithreading (GDC, blocks)
- Experience with Realm
- Experience using Git
- Ability to work well under time constraints and self-learning capabilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- To speak English fluently
- To be an excellent team player who believes great teamwork is at the heart of all great products
- Experience with cross platform technologies like React Native
- Experience in writing UI Automation and Unit Test
- Ideally you have published your own app, contributed to an open source project, spoke at a conference and/or published blog posts
- Experience with modern cryptography algorithms and secure communications
- Strong motivation for blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies
Our client was founded in June 2009 and was the Europe’s on demand transport giant. With over 10 million downloads and with more than 600 employees in the whole entity, the companie spans across UK, Germany, Ireland, Austria, Poland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Greece, Romania, Peru and Chile.
As of now, we are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Android Chapter Lead for their new development hub in Barcelona.
Their objective is to make the company one of the best digital companies in Barcelona.
As the Android Chapter Lead, you will act as a coach for your team in order to help them with their weaknesses and foster their strengths. You will also set their goals and motivate them to achieve these.
Being part of an agile interdisciplinary team, you will also work closely with our Product Department in Hamburg to lead the development of your chapter.
You will be responsible for the development of a high-quality product capable to stand their fast growth and evolution. And all this, while you code!
- Quarterly team-building activities (karting, bowling, laser tag, escape rooms, barbecues/calçotades…)
- Yearly off-site hacking weeks
- Hacking days and occasional trips to our HQ in Hamburg
- Weekly free buffet breakfasts in the office
- Health and dental insurance
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off
- The opportunity to use the latest technologies and implement your own ideas
- Flexible learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops, events and conferences
- Free language lessons
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like free fruit, unlimited drinks, after-work beers and many more!
You dream in Kotlin rather than in your mother tongue
You have a deep knowledge of Java
You know how to work with microservices
You have knowledge of reactive programming with RxJava
You experience in MVP, Dagger 2 and RetroFit
They offer a platform that aims to make health care accessible anywhere, anytime and for anyone.
Their culture is:
- Everyone manages their agenda, know when to say no to work, and when to warn team of late work. There’s no good reason to not deliver on the expected (and revised) time.
- Open communication: everyone can speak to everyone. Projects which imply changes in due dates require discussion with managers, but other than that handle your agenda.
- Say what you think, discuss and challenge, but ultimately trust the decision of the ownerof the project. That’s how we get openness and everyone’s voices heard, but also get accountability.
- If you are unhappy with a person, with your position, with your career plan, with your salary, or with lunch: tell your manager. If you don’t trust your manager, make yourself heard through someone you do trust. No one will fire you, you won’t get into trouble. Enjoy the ride, there’s no point at going through the pains of moon travel if you don’t enjoy the views.
- Make yourself accountable for results. Errors, or success will never be entirely your fault or grace, they will always be for lack of process, multiple errors/successes of peers. The only way to improve is recognizing what we can improve, and celebrating what we are doing right.
- Make yourself available. Your success will depend on other’s work, and they will be going out of their way to help you. Do the same. The only things worth doing are the ones you do for others.
Currently they are looking for a Senior iOS Engineer, someone who will be the lead of the platform and will...
- Increase unit testing coverage to 90%.
- Follow QA scenarios to implement functional testing coverage of all main ‘golden paths’
- Create a mobile first client side application and find opportunities to enforce mobile first.
- Atomize 100% of view components, let team know if we are ever deviating from that goal and making exceptions.
- Implement apple care kit.
- Develop a prototype application that uses the power of apple watch to enhance a healthcare experience with our platform within the next 12 months.
Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
Aggressiveness: Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand
Follow-through on commitments: Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of being followed up on.
Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip
Proactivity: acts without being told what to do, brings in new ideas to the company.
Ability to hire A players: Sources, selects and sells to A players to join the company
Ability to develop people: Coaches people on current roles to improve performance and prepares them for future roles.
Flexibility/adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and challenge.
Calm under pressure: Maintains stable performance when under pressure or stress.
Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has can-do attitude.
Work Ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
High Standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
Listening skills: Lets others speak and seeks to understand their view points.
Openness to criticism and ideas: Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism o negative feedback.
Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication.
Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall.
Your technical competences:
- 3-5 years of experience in Native mobile app development.
- Strong knowledge in Swift.
- Experience in a single company for over a year.
- You had experience working with MVVM.
- Management of publications: App Store/Fabric.
- Knowledge of Almofire.
- Nice to have: agile methologies.
- Agile methodologies: Scrum/Kanban.
- Experience working with RxSwift and Objective-C.
- Realm experience.
With over 60 people in our technical staff distributed in several little teams (squads) in their offices in Barcelona.
They have some of bes technical teams in Barcelona working with Best Practices, Clean Code and TDD.
You will work in the helping team in building and maintaining their progressive app.
The company offer perks as competitive salary and stock options, relocation package, massage therapy, fully stocked kitchen, tech and language courses, etc..
- Programing native apps in Android, Java
- Solid architecture knowledge.
- Clean Code and easy-to-read code
- JUnit, Espresso, Mockito
Avaliable in over 70 cities, with over 10 million downloads and with more than 600 employee in the whole entity, the company spans across Uk, Germany, Ireland, Austria, Poland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweeden, Greece, Romania, Peru and Chile.
As of now, they are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Android Engineer for their new development hub in Barcelona.
You will be responsible for:
- Creation and implementation of new features for the apps.
- Working in a motivated and innovative team with flat hierarchies.
- Working in agile environment.
- More than 3 years of experience in Android Develpment.
- Deep Knowledge in Java and Kotlin is nice to have.
- You are familiar with, RxJava, Unit Testing, MVP, MVC, Dagger2, etc.
- Work with microservices
- Fluent in English, Spanih is not mandatory.
- Passion for awsome software.