Our client is a worldwide food and beverage company
We are looking for a SAP FICO Consultant to join their team at their headquarters in Barcelona to help this multinational company keep growing and excellent
You will be the main reference and connection between the international Key Users and the Technical Team.
Under the direction of the Business Solution Manager you will be responsible of:
- Participate in the validation of SAP Solutions. Concretely to provide technical and expertise advice regarding SAP module and functionalities, mainly on the Finance and Controlling areas, at a project level or business level, in order to cover Company needs and demands.
- To ensure that business requirements are accurately translated into functional designs and system specifications. Functional solution for the defined process is complete and addresses business needs.
- Assist in the design of the solutions adopted. Perform process quality assurance checks using the Functional Assessment Model.
- Support and advise Business Process Leads to drive process standardization, analyzing and optimizing existing or new processes.
- To perform business system playbacks (technical test) in order to verify than system implementation responds to de the functional needs.
- To be responsible to conforming to data and application standards (codes…) with an unified criteria.
- To assist Key Users by creating training materials form a system/solution perspective.
- Provide SAP knowledge transfer to the project teams or business partners, preparing and executing trainings
- Business Degree or Engineering (Industrial, Computing, Telecommunications)
- Project management skills will be a plus.
- Senior Consultant on SAP FI/CO.
- Advanced English. French will be a plus.
- Excellent understanding of FI/CO modules and their integration in SAP environment.- ABAP knowledges.
- English level
- French level
- Years of experience as SAP Consultant
- Years of experience in international environment
- Are you willing to travel (20%)
- Experience on SAP project implementations.
- Experience in implementations or support of SAP FICO, at least 2/4 years.
- Experience managing culturally different projects teams.
We are seeking a Data Migration Consultant to be hired by a worldwide leader American Company in information governance and data modernization solutions.
It predominantly delivers data migration projects to global clients, while also working in data quality and data governance.
All consultants use software created on its’ own proprietary platform to perform all aspects of the data migration project lifecycle.
Working within a distributed team to deliver data migration / data governance project activities by:
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of Data Migration / Data Governance methodology.
- Demonstrating strong proficiency in company’s tools, working to prescribed development standards.
- Good understanding of business processes for assigned functional area.
- Demonstrating a strong knowledge of underlying technical data structures and definitions of assigned functional process area.
- Developing data migration / governance rules in company’s tools as per supplied specification.
- Contributing to integrated data migration design for assigned process area through data analysis, reporting and collaboration with on-site company and client colleagues.
- Designing, creating and executing reports in alignment to project deliverables.
- Creating and maintaining data load programs.
- Maintaining related documentation.
- Execution of end-to-end data loads and reconciliations.
- Supporting and mentoring junior colleagues.
Travel: a small amount of occasional travel may be required at key project milestones.
Education: Degree level qualification in Computer Science (or other technology related field).
- ETL / Data migration / Data Quality / Data Analysis
- Functional ERP (SAP / Infor, etc.)
- Project experience: multiple ERP implementations
- Databases SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Es el momento de dar el paso a una muy reconocida empresa de más de 30 años de experiencia en entornos MIcosoft. Es todo un referente en el mercado, puesto que es uno de los tres partners más importantes de Microsoft.
Estamos buscando ampliar equipo con 3 personas expertas en desarrollo con Dynamics Nav y ganas de afrontar retos de alta complejidad en entornos tanto nacionales como internacionales.
Líderes en el sector Téxtil a nivel nacional y con sedes en más de 5 provincias de España, actualmente están ampliando equipo para las oficinas de Barcelona.
· Experiencia desarrollando con CA/L
· Se valorara experiencia previa o conocimientos Sector TEXTIL y Sector DISTRIBUCIÓN.