Data Governance Consultant
Our client is a worldwide leader in information governance and data modernisation solutions.
They deliver data solutions to help organisations maximise their business value returns from their on-going technology investments.
Their Data Governance approach is focused around orchestrating the elements critical to governance, and our solutions extend beyond traditional MDM tools to enable complete business process governance across all application data in an enterprise.
Digital Transformation is currently seeking for people within 5 to 10 years’ experience to join the Data Governance Team.
The chosen candidates will be trained in our client’s Data Stewardship platform. You will be a self-starter, have a passion for new technology and a career in data quality / data governance.
This role is to deliver excellence in technical implementation and ongoing end-user support for our data governance solutions.
Role: Data Governance Consultant
After an initial period of training you will be equipped to deliver technical solutions on data governance projects and:
Demonstrate a strong understanding of our client’s Data Governance and Data Quality methodologies.
Be proficient in our client’s Data Governance / Data Quality toolsets.
Develop, test and implement defect fixes and new functionality.
Work to established development standards and best practices.
Communicate directly with clients to understand requirements and resolve incidents.
Demonstrate a good understanding of business processes for SAP Material Master, Vendor Master and Customer Master data objects.
Report KPIs and statuses to our client’s project management.
Maintain related documentation.
Support and mentor junior colleagues
Degree level qualification in Computer Science (or other technology related field)
Experience in several of the following areas:
Data Governance / Data Quality / ETL
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience with development and code promotion methodologies
Functional SAP for Material Master, Vendor Master/Customer Master Objects
Databases SQL Server, Oracle etc.
MS Office Excel / Word / Access
Strong written and spoken English
Salary in line with market + performance related bonus.
You will be largely based at one of our client’s offices in Madrid. Some international travel may be required to visit their other offices, customers, partners, SAP and conferences.
SAP Basis T2 Engineer
About our client:
Our client provides consultancy, architecture, security and cloud services to optimize the information and communications technology (ICT) environments of enterprises. These offerings are backed by the company’s worldwide infrastructure, including the leading global tier-1 IP network, the Arcstar Universal One™ VPN network reaching 196 countries/regions and 130 secure data centres worldwide. They currently have over 170 employees, with headquarters in Barcelona, Spain.
It was formed to provide expert, remotely managed services to our customers as a realistic alternative to in house IT Teams and this continues to be their only focus. They have been helping Medium and Large Enterprise’s to proactively monitor and manage their IT estates for more than 16 years. Companies choose our client because of their 24/7/365, remotely managed, shared services business model which enables them to benefit from a combination of real cost savings together with improved business performance.
They are committed to delivering exactly what our customers need, with a team of dedicated, experienced and committed employees.
If you thrive in a culture that values Customer Focus, Agility, Teamwork and Integrity; where you are empowered to innovate and keep customers satisfied to drive Excellence, please get in touch.
The candidate should be technology savvy, a team player and should have a solid understanding of SAP Basis Administration in the supported platforms. We offer a highly motivating environment, great working atmosphere and the possibility to build a strong career in a multinational company.
The SAP basis T2 engineer is responsible for SAP Basis project implementation, as well as daily customer communication and platform management and support.
As a SAP Basis T2 Engineer the key responsibilities include:
- Participates in the SAP Basis support team in areas such as; supporting customer SAP Basis infrastructures based in customer requirements and implements SAP Basis technical projects.
- Responsible for the execution and measurement of effective internal service level agreements.
- SAP Basis Administration in the supported platforms.
- Ensures effective security, operation and performance of SAP environments.
- Responsible for development, maintenance and testing of contingency plans, hardware maintenance and lifecycle planning for the software, hardware and networking assets affecting SAP.
- Recommends implements and assures compliance with policy and procedures affecting computing technology.
- implements SAP Basis projects plans following planned schedule, ensuring quality of the deliverables.
- Provides assistance to other projects that might require SAP Basis technology knowledge.
- Availability to perform on-call duties outside business hours.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
Technical and Personal skills:
- SAP Basis, new installations, migrations and standard maintenance (support packages, kernel upgrades, EHP installation and system copies, homogeneous and heterogeneous).
- Technically expert in one or more of the following Operating Systems and Databases knowledge in the others:
- Operating Systems: Windows Server, Linux or Unix (preferable Linux).
- Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, HANA, or Sybase ASE.
- Experience with SAP installation in virtualized or cloud environments.
- Use to work with project standards
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of high-available and mission-critical SAP environments.
Previous Work Experience
- From 2 to 3 years of demonstrable experience in SAP Basis Administration in SAP ECC 6.0, Java Portals, Solution Manager, BI and PI.
- Experience with other SAP products like CRM, SRM, Business Objects, Afaria, Fiori … will highly consider.
- Degree in Computer Science, information systems or an equivalent combination of education.
- Training in required technical areas will be also considered.
- SAP certifications.
- Written and spoken English (fluent / native)
- Written and spoken Spanish (fluent / native)
Why you should join Our client’s team?
- Competitive rewards package
- Global and challenging environment
- Learning and growing opportunities
- Open communication
- Casual dress code
You’ll always be looking to be the best you can be, dedicated to learning and self-improvement. In return, we’ll offer you lots of opportunities to grow. We are waiting for you!
Successful candidates may be subject to security and background checks based on location and position.Our client is an Equal Opportunities Employ
Our client is a worldwide leader in information governance and data modernisation solutions.
They predominantly deliver complex data migration projects to global clients, while also working in Data Quality and Data Governance.
Their consultants use software products created on our proprietary development platform to perform all aspects of the data migration project lifecycle.
We are recruiting talented and motivated individuals to join their Barcelona Centre of Excellence (a team of ~30 consultants remotely delivering data projects in the EUAF region) and offer training, mentoring and project focussed development for candidates passionate about pursuing a career in data.
- Role: Data Migration Consultant
- Duration: Permanent
- Location: Barcelona
- Travel: A small amount of occasional travel may be required at key project milestones
- Education: Degree level qualification in Computer Science (or other technology related field)
- Desired Skills / Experience:
- Data Migration / ETL
- Functional ERP Business Processes (SAP / Infor etc.)
- ERP implementation project experience
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office Excel / Word / Access
- Reward: Competitive Salary + Private Healthcare + 23 days annual leave.
- Languages: English
After an initial training period, a Data Migration Consultant working within the Centre of Excellence is responsible for:
- Delivering client-specific data migration solutions using our client’s toolset, working to prescribed development standards.
- Working with adherence to our client’s Data Migration methodology.
- Developing and demonstrating a good understanding of business processes for their assigned functional area/data objects.
- Demonstrating a strong knowledge of underlying technical data structures and definitions for assigned functional process area/data objects.
- Contributing to an integrated data solution through data analysis, reporting and collaboration with on-site team and client colleagues.
- Designing, creating and executing reports in alignment to project deliverables and bespoke client requirements.
- Creating and maintaining data load programs.
- Maintaining related data migration documentation.
- Execution of end-to-end data loads and reconciliations.
- Supporting and mentoring junior colleagues.
DTP SAP Cloud Developer
Our Client is recognised as a Thought Leading niche SAP Consultancy, helping organisations to maximise their business value returns from their on-going technology investments.
Their customer success stories are testimony to the fact that well-planned and architected solutions exceed their end user’s expectations, delivering impressive ROI back to the business along the way.
They specialise in the areas key to evolving towards S/4HANA and they are already showing businesses the next best steps to take on this journey with regards to:
- Active & Passive Data Governance Solutions
- Process Orchestration, Integration and Workflow
- SAP HANA adoption
- Cloud Platforms
- User Experience Strategy & Delivery
They provide Architecture services that will help businesses define their SAP Roadmap and capitalise on the best Upgrade and Migration strategies available. This will ensure that they are ‘Digitally ready’ and can capitalise on all the opportunities this exciting era brings.
The Opportunity & You
Our client is currently seeking an experienced SAP Cloud Developer for an exciting permanent role based in Madrid.
You will come from a consulting background and will be familiar with this style of working. You will be a self-starter with a passion for new technologies, especially in the SAP world.
Our client is committed to fostering a healthy office culture with a good work/life balance and exciting problem solving. For you, this is a unique opportunity to help shape the delivery of their client projects and bring your talents to a company that encourages personal growth and development and provides the ability to make an immediate impact and gain recognition.
There’s room for growth and development and a genuine commitment to training in the latest SAP technologies, which frequently involves face-to-face training with the SAP product development teams.
The team is actively encouraged and allocated time to write blogs and share their experiences with the broader SAP community.
Our clients Data Governance approach is focused around orchestrating the elements critical to governance. Their solutions extend beyond traditional MDM tools to enable complete business process governance across all application data in your enterprise. Built on years of experience and real-world challenges, dspConduct™ extends beyond traditional solutions to manage the business processes of governance across all application data in an organisation’s enterprise architecture.
As a proven SAP Cloud Developer, you will be expected to develop Full Stack cloud solutions using SAPUI5 as frontend framework and HANA XSJS or Node.js as backend to expose HANA artefacts. You will have a track record of successfully delivering a variety of full project lifecycles where you have operated in the capacity of developer. Hands-on experience is a must, alongside good communication and management skills. Ideally you should have strong SQL skills. Previous SAP experience is not mandatory; however, you should be flexible to learn new technologies from the SAP world.
The role will consist of the following responsibilities, and demonstrable experience in these areas is required:
- Design web solutions using SAP Fiori UX
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Design SAP Cloud solutions using SAP HANA XS Engine, supported by different SCP services (such as API Management and SAP Cloud Integration)
- Complete Unit and Integration Testing of work packages in line with agreed processes ensuring completion within allocated timescales
- Ensure work packages are delivered on time, to agreed quality standards and budget
- Produce high quality technical documentation including High Level Designs, Low Level Designs, code reviews, configuration guides and development processes
- Ensure solutions meet necessary performance criteria and comply with application security policies
- Support the acceptance and deployment of new solutions into production environments
- Provide 3rd line application support as required, in line with agreed SLA’s and in compliance with the defined support processes
- A willingness to drive best practice
- Engage with SAP in partner initiatives
- Must have an up to date knowledge of the latest SAP technologies
- Proven experience with Full Stack Web development
- Experience of project delivery methodologies, in particular Agile
- Experience of Change Management across complex SAP landscapes
- Have delivered a minimum of 3 full project lifecycles
- You are a logical, methodical, solutions-orientated person with tenacity and drive
- Proven ability and aptitude to explore and learn new technologies released by SAP
- Excellent presentation skills and an ability to communicate complex solutions in simple language to a variety of audiences
- Enjoy collaborating, having technical discussions and continuously learning
- It is essential that you have experience of working on multiple concurrent projects
- Eager to learn new SAP technologies and frameworks.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, software development or similar qualification
- Strong experience with SAPUI5 framework, or equivalent such as AngularJS and ReactJS
- Experience of HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong SQL and Data Modelling experience
- Knowledge of Web Services, SOAP and REST, specially OData protocol
- Experience of SAP Cloud Platform
- Experience of SAP Cloud Integration and API management
- SAP Fiori Application Design and Development
- Architectural experience of designing integration scenarios and data modelling
Salary in line with market + performance related bonus + company pension.
Some International travel may be required to visit their other offices, customers, partners, SAP and conferences.