SEO / Content Marketing Specia...SEO / Content Marketing Specialist
Our client is an ecommerce company that has recently set up a Tech hub in Barcelona.
They provide a full range of services for online retailers— printing, warehousing and fulfillment, design, photography, video — for anyone who wants to launch a global e-commerce business, but doesn’t want to waste time worrying about order fulfillment.
They're more than 550 employees worldwide and their facilities are across four locations: North Carolina, California, Mexico and Latvia.
They are looking for a SEO / Content Marketing Specialist to work closely with the HQ team in Riga from the BCN premises.
They already have an incredible in-house SEO team, but to conquer Google, they need more hands on deck. That includes a fantastic SEO content marketer ready to help them make sure their Spanish content is on par with the English.
- learn and keep track of the latest SEO trends and principles
- monitor and analyze website’s performance/organic traffic results
- provide SEO support in Spanish to colleagues throughout the company
- plan/execute campaigns and strategies to increase organic traffic growth
- optimize Spanish content (landing pages, blogs, etc.) to improve SEO for existing
- write creative, SEO-optimized content in Spanish to generate new organic traffic sources
- excellent spoken and written Spanish and English language skills
- knowledge/experience in SEO optimization (on-page and off-page) both content and technical
- experience working with Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- experience working with various SEO tools (eg. Moz, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Majestic, etc.)
- experience writing creative, SEO-optimized content in Spanish (landing pages, blogs,
- knowledge/experience in conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Competitive salary, depending on work experience, education, and
- all the resources required to perform your tasks
- modern and welcoming work environment in Barcelona’s 22@ (very close to Torre Agbar)
- flexible working hours
- a day off on your birthday and exciting perks
Travelling two weeks to Riga for the onboarding is required as well as some business trips (not extensive – ballpark figure twice a year)
If you’re up for the challenge, send us your resume and cover letter in English, showing us why you're the best person for the job. In your cover letter, please give examples of how your skills and experience match up to the requirements mentioned in this job description.
Outstanding candidates have a nice mix of technical SEO skills coupled with creative SEO-friendly writing.