Senior Python EngineerSenior Python Engineer
This business unit is committed to helping their partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging their hyperscale platform technology and infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions.
This team is composed of +20 talented professionals, who are working in distributed teams from Barcelona and Russia. So, as you can imagine, the main language inside the company is English.
- You’ll be responsible for managing the data interconnection between the server and the single page web application.
- Writing Python 3 effective back-end code
- Your primary focus will be developing of cloud redundant, highly available application. Ensuring high performance, security, and responsiveness to the REST requests from the front-end.
- Cooperating with the front-end developers in the process of developing API and data model resources Implementing security and data protection
- Open salary range – depending on your experience
- % Bonus – depending on your seniority
- Ticket restaurant and health insurance
- Very flexible working hours
- Currently they are working from home due to Covid-19 situation. In normal circumstances they prefer going to the office
- You can seek the autonomy to take risks and make decisions
- The stability of an established company but the opportunity to work in a “startup” environment
- No legacy code
- Excellent Python knowledge - we use Python 3
- Django framework experience
- Asyncio and aiohttp experience
- Knowledge of RDBMS and software architecture
- Familiarity with Tastypie and Flask-restful libraries will be a plus
- Understanding of modern IaaS practices with Azure, Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- Willingness to write unit tests using nose and mock
- Expertise with debugging (PDB, etc.)
- Proactivity and ownership of the projects and with the problems
- A Can-do attitude!
- Open, honest, transparent
- You love programming
- Team player skills
- You feel comfortable expressing yourself (both written and spoken) in English