Senior Java Software EngineerSenior Java Software Engineer
Q-Tech is collaborating with a startup that has been launched as a Joint-Venture by some of the leading healthcare companies of Switzerland with the purpose to build a new digital health platform that will revolutionize healthcare as we know it.
They are currently based in Barcelona (22@) and as their company is growing so do their teams. Because of that they are looking for a Senior Developer who wants to join them and contribute to improvement.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be responsible, among others, for the following tasks:
• Designing and developing structured, readable and testable code by applying best practices and state of the art technology.
• Testing, monitoring and documenting the developed software.
• Collaborating in the team and performing regular code reviews.
• Support less senior Engineers and coach them to continuously improve their skillset.
Your advantages with us
• Permanent contract.
• Salary among 55-65k.
• Hybrid model with 1/2 visits per week where you will work together with your colleagues.
• Benefits: ticket restaurant.
• Scheduling flexibility.
• A 23-day vacation.
• The opportunity to work on the number one topic, personal health, and create something from scratch truly relevant for society.
• Fluent in English.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience working as a Software Engineer.
• Experience running production systems in the cloud.
• Experience as a Developer using the technologies: Java, Spring Boot.
Nice to have
• Experience in mobile app development using Ionic.
• Experience in developing cloud native applications and using technologies such as: Docker, Kubernetes and Terraform, running on one of the common cloud providers.
• Writing end-to-end tests using Cypress.
• Experience with Google Cloud Services.
• Experience in the startup environment and affinity for technical topics.
• Flexible thinking and can-do/ will-do attitude.