QA AutomationQA Automation
Our client is a leader company that develop the a cloud-based e-Commerce to simplify data, an all-in-one platform for the hospitality sector. Located in Barcelona, they are growing around the world.
We are looking for a QA Automation to work in the R&D team that develops their applications. Under the responsibility of Team Lead QA. You will join a team of 3 other QA Engineer. Your main task will be:
- Define comprehensive and structured testing processes.
- Establish case tests, unit tests and performance tests.
- Implement technical solutions for running tests.
- Develop automatic tests for all applications that enable it.
- Implement escalation tests.
- Organize and run testing campaigns for new versions of our applications.
- Work with development teams to integrate testing tools into development phases.
- Attractive salary according to your profile.
- Remote Friendly: They offer a hybrid model.
- Remote allowance: 2,50€ / day within the limit of three days per week.
- 50% of transport costs from home to work.
- Meal Allowance (9,48 euros/day paid at 60 %).
- Accor Employee Card : Discount on hotel bookings.
- Incentives plans, bonuses and wage savings.
- Individual access to the Udemy e-learning platform (more than 100,000 online courses).
- Online medical consultations (QARE).
- CSE: Sports and cultural activities, gift cards and various discounts.
- Vendredi : Access a network of certified nonprofits to get involved in.
- You have specific training in software quality and/or development.
- You have at least 5 years experience with mobile testing and/or with a software publisher
- These tools have no secrets for you: Selenium Web driver(mandatory) .Net C# or Java(mandatory) Appium, Powershell…
- You speak english very well
- You are passionate about software quality, automation of web and/or mobile application testing, web services and data processing
- You want to innovate and take on technical challenges: automation, industrialization, performance, scalability, etc…