Product OwnerProduct Owner
Have you ever stopped thinking how important security is in our digital world?
What outcomes can a fail or vulnerability lead to?
This is one of the objectives of our client. Make the digital world a safer place, and they are looking for a product owner to help their get it.
As a Product Owner, you will develop a close understanding of the customers, identify problems that need to be solved, manage a backlog and work with technical teams to deliver features that delight their customers and improve the scalability of the platform.
What You’ll Do
- Work with product and ops leadership to formulate the product infrastructure vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Drive Story, Backlog, and Feature definition and prioritize based on defined Initiatives.
- Internalize and deeply understand complex technical problems and how they impact their customers and their teams using the services you are focused on.
- Be the voice of the customer and provide a business perspective on value during day-to-day development.
- Understand when to make tradeoffs between planned work and the unexpected interrupt-driven work.
- Conduct customer and stakeholder interviews to validate and story definition.
- Prepare the go to market teams with the appropriate plan for availability of product improvements.
- Communicate their product vision to customers as needed.
Why you should join them
There are several reasons why you’d be interested to work in this company:
- You’ll work with a team of passionate people all around the globe.
- You will have the chance to make a big impact and play a key role in defining a new category in the cyber security space.
- The work you accomplish will directly correlate with the success of our company and you will see the product of your time and energy make a difference in people’s lives.
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, or Business Analyst in a commercial SaaS company in an agile environment.
- Experience with and a strong understanding of cyber security.
- Passion for working in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Advanced in English.