Product ManagerProduct Manager
In order to solve transportation problems around the world, two great companies come together with their respective products, targeting all stakeholders and serving more than 300k users per month.
Our client is transforming the passenger transport ecosystem through digitization and optimization, and to continue to grow globally and solve mass transit challenges in a holistic way, they bring an innovative SaaS solution: Demand Responsive Transport System.
They enjoy an enriching, fun and rewarding work environment with a team looking for new adventure partners eager to keep adding.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will play a key role in bringing together both products/companies, and whose mission will be to find synergies between two different technology stacks and facilitate the way to deliver optimal mass transit and on-demand solutions for multiple geographies and industries.
- Create milestones, prepare a project plan, evangelize, and present timelines/updates to stakeholders.
- Be a customer advocate, articulate their needs and deliver user-friendly solutions that solve their challenges.
- Build platform understanding of problems and define long-term and at-scale solutions.
- Identify requirements from all stakeholders, specify and prioritize them according to business needs.
- Define KPIs to measure achievement of product goals and their relationship to business (i.e. customer satisfaction, overall network efficiency, etc.)
- Understand existing systems and the information flow to analyse trade-offs and make decisions in the face of ambiguity.
- Lead the integration and boost synergies between the product’s current technologies.
- Effectively collaborate with world-class R&D and Data Science, Tech, and Ops team to deliver the business impact of the innovation.
- Experienced product leader who has scaled tech products successfully.
- Knowledge of B2B/B2G and/or transport/logistics is an added advantage
- Deep understanding of complex operation-heavy workflows, active interest in technology, and strong business acumen
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills - the ability to bridge two teams and unlock synergies
- Strong analytical skills and very number/metric focused
- Detail-oriented; designs experiments with clear success criteria; takes an idea to execution with a strong bias for action
- Better than us - we believe in hiring people better than us and giving them the platform to succeed.
- Very fluent English.
- Availability to travel 4/6 times a year.