Junior Frontend EngineerJunior Frontend Engineer
Our client is a Global leader Engineering firm with over 20k employees in XX countries . They create and develop highly specialized technical tools for several applications, such as Industrial Automation, Chemical depuration, Food & Beverage processing, 3d Modelling,etc.
Due to their strong growth, our client is recruiting Software Developers for their recently created Digital Hub established in Barcelona.
To achieve its Goals the Digital Hub is led by Startup veterans that are creating a startup cultured unit under the umbrella of this Billion dollar Corporation.
If you are looking for a challenge in a flexible working environment with room to grow you’ve come to the right place.
The incoming Frontend Developer will have the opportunity to work with a cutting edge technology stack –React, AWS among others - in an informal, agile and technology focused work environment. You will be given ownership over your work and will be at the forefront of technical design and decision making.
- Developing and supporting powerful single-page web applications for the selection and simulation of our client's products and product combinations.
- Create automated software tests and documentation.
- Coordinate and align requirements with the business units and with internal and external customers
- Supporting and collaborating with an agile team
- Degree in information technology.
- At least 1 year of practical experience coding frontends with React, Redux, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3 and modern build tools such as Webpack/NPM.
- High standards for quality code and UX.
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills.
- Independent and structured way of working and holistic thinking.
- Good written and spoken English skills round off your profile.
- Spanish language skills are valued but nor required