Front-end EngineerFront-end Engineer
Located in the center of Madrid, our client is a leading entertainment platform, created with the idea to inspire people through experiences.
With over +15M unique users per week, they are operating in London, Spain, NY, Paris and Lisbon (among others) and they are in the process of expanding to new markets.
Their platform is available on iOS, Android and web apps.
They have more than 200 employees in the whole entity, 40 in their IT team, which is growing because of their expanding objectives.
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Semestral bonus (Up to 10%);
- Stock Options;
- Workshops & Hackathons;
- Coffee, drinks and Ping Pong;
- 40% Discount on all events on their platform!
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth.
They need someone who can help them to grow their current platform to the next level.
Keep reading if…
- You have deep knowledge in FE Engineering, specialized in Angular 8 (or 2+), Angular CLI and SSR.
- You have good command of HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Webpack, Typescript and NodeJS.
- You love following best programming practices, SOLID principles and Clean architectures
- You have experience working through cross-browser compatibility issues
- (Of course) You know how to code a responsive design
- You have a strong understanding of RESTful APIs
- You are highly productive, self-starter and self-motivated
- You have commitment with coding standards
- You're smart, get stuff done, have great energy, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are a great team player, comfortable working together with other developers, receiving feedback, sharing and learning together.