For one of our clients, an international company located in BCN city centre, leader in its sector and developing its own product, a SaaS WebApp, we are looking for a senior C# developer (mainly Backend) to work with the latest technologies (Core 2.1) in a greenfield project. International team working in KANBAN
- Demonstrated experience building scalable web applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in commercial .NET application development
- Minimum of 3 years hands on development utilizing ASP.NET, C#
- Experience with .NET CORE 2
- Minimum of 1 years MS SQL Server 2012+ required
- Minimum of 1 years Web API / Webservice / WCF experience
- High level of eagerness, aptitude, and humility
- Mid Level of English (company language is English)
Se caracterizan por hacer proyectos de gran calidad, bajo un equipo técnico apasionado por la programación y por TDD, CI y principios SOLID.
Están buscando un Product Owner que haga de puente entre cliente y los equipos técnicos de desarrollo.
Esta persona tendrá que ser capaz de entender a un nivel técnico elevado las necesidades de los distintos clientes y poder presentar soluciones bajo el sello de identidad de la compañía.
A su vez, gestionará los Sprints y Deadlines del equipo técnico estimando tiempos teniendo en cuenta un delivery con un estandard de calidad muy elevado.
Serás la cara visible de la empresa en cliente, y por ello tendrás la oportunidad de crecer dentro de la compañía de asumir nuevos retos y más responsabilidades en un corto plazo de tiempo.
- Ingenieria informática
- Experiencia en producto App
- Buen conocimiento de metodologías Agile.
- Buen conocimiento de entornos de trabajo de Microservicios, CI.
- Entender las prácticas TDD.
- Orientación a cliente.
- Sentirte cómodo en la interlocución con cliente tanto en español como inglés.
- Valorable certificación de Scrum Master
Our client uses technology to disrupt the logistics and operations around storage, delivering a more convenient service than self-storage, with no extra cost.
Their tech team reimagines the technology and data for each process in our customer-facing and internal workflows, to empower commercial and operations staff to work with far more modern and more exciting warehouses, transportation and customer interaction methods.
A a full-stack developer, you will be responsible to define and build the frontend environment and define which technology to apply. You will also participate in backend development tasks.
After the service deployment success through 2016 and 2017, Boxmotions has attracted investment from top venture capital firms. So if you want to be immersed in growth and rapidly become a core member in an expanding organization, we’d like to talk to you.
- Use strong technical skills to define frontend architecture.
- Define AB Testing strategy.
- Participate in new features definition.
- Hands-on development: write, test, document and deploy code.
What you will get:
- Competitive compensation
- The chance to work in a high-growth startup environment with a great culture, having real autonomy and really making a difference with your contribution.
- A cool workplace in a nice area in Barcelona
- A learning-friendly environment where you will get and share knowledge
- 3+ years of relevant full-time experience
- Willing to learn and take on responsibilities. You can make tough decisions when needed.
- Communicative and articulate. You are able to have to-the-point conversations and understand the relevance of each subject for different audiences.
- User eXperience background.
- Must have technical skills:
- Backend: PHP, Symfony 3, MySQL development skills.
- Good level of english
Nuestro clientes es una empresa internacional con base en Barcelona y enfocada al mercado asiático que realiza campañas de marketing/blockchain.
Buscamos un Ingeniero informático, de telecomunicaciones o similar con experiencia de al menos dos años en desarrollo de SW de entorno app/internet, que quiera desarrollar su carrera en React Native trabajando en un producto propio con la colaboración de otros compañeros.
- ReactJs y/o React Native
- Integración de apps con RESTful server-side APIs
Sabemos que React Native es una tecnología muy novedosa, con lo que sa valora muy positivamente el haber trabajado más de un año en este entorno pero no imprescindible.
- iOS o Android (swift, objective-c, java, kotlin)
- Experiencia en Unit Testing
- Experiencia en blockchain
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Serve as focal point for the respective business area; partner with the business to add value
- Serve as a point of contact and/or escalation for IT-related requests for services, information or direction.
- Participate in regularly scheduled business management meetings and report status of all initiatives.
- Create a business partnership and ensure close cooperation between the respective business area and IT.
- Provide consulting to the business area on IT-related issues.
- Enable and enhance communications between IT and the business area. Educate the business area as needed on IT processes and methodologies.
- Liaise with the associated IT Department to coordinate resources enabling the delivery of the above.
- Develop strong customer relationships with the respective business area, manage planning and strategy input
- Understand the processes, plans, objectives, drivers, and issues related to the business area, together with appropriate external policies and regulations.
- Contribute the IT aspects to the business strategy development, bringing business opportunities through technology and business knowledge.
- With the business, develop, communicate and execute on an aligned IT/business strategy as appropriate for the respective business area.
- Accountable for the overall strategically aligned IT portfolio planning for the associated IT Department. Negotiate and mediation between business and IT to find pragmatic solutions.
- Facilitate change via technology
- Research and respond to requests received from the business area.
- Promote opportunities for applying technology to business problems; champion introduction of new or improvement of existing tools and solutions.
- Bring awareness of new technology and products to the business, support business reengineering as needed.
- Direct the planning phase of IT projects and manage the IT portfolio for the respective business area
- Initiate or act as initial contact point for project proposals; evaluate feasibility of potential projects in coordination with the associated IT Department. Collaborate with the business lead to develop business cases for projects.
- Analyse IT requirements for input to the budgeting process.
- Assist in compiling, justifying and getting approval for project proposals.
- Ensure all requests are documented, screened and schedules according to designated priorities.
- Ensure effective project mandate is developed.
- Ensure the business requirements are clearly defined, approved, communicated and understood.
- Ensure the impact of IT initiatives from other areas are assessed, aligned and communicated, and requirements are incorporated into plans as needed.
- Oversee project execution
- Ensure resources, either internal from associated IT Department or external are secured to meet business demands.
- Ensure solutions are delivered according to approved budget and target dates.
- Ensure high level of quality in solutions is delivered.
- Facilitate Operational IT service by collaborating with other IT customer service providers:
- Ensure IT Service providers meet the service levels and the customer expectations related to Business Applications and processes functionality and performance.
- Provide business case behind service levels (or at minimum review/ approve business case developed by business lead and analyst).
- Provide transparency in services delivered to customers
- Work with Application service managers to provide input into Operational Budget for IT
- Contribute to vendor management.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business administration or closely related discipline
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Capability to think strategically.
- Extensive knowledge and ability to drive IT strategy and architectural standards.
- Superior customer relationship management
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills in an environment where resources may not be in direct control of this role.
- >=8 years of experience in IT application development, project management and process design, and system validation practices; preferably >= 5 years of exposure to business area (Finance, Procurement, HR).
- Demonstrated experience in leading medium size ERP implementations (>€20MM budget), including direct responsibility on change management.
- Preferably proven experience or demonstrated capability in leading IT transformational initiatives in complex and dynamic environments.
- >=5 years of leadership responsibility
- Preferably three or more years of experience in large, cross-functional teams influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders effectively across the organization and within complex contexts.
- Broad understanding of industry.
- Attend external conferences and SW/HW customer advisory boards. May co-author presentations and publications for these types of meetings.