Nuestro cliente es una empresa fundada en 2013, sólida y de rápido crecimiento, dedicada al sector insurtech.
Aplicando el modelo “B2B2C”, su objetivo principal es ofrecer programas de seguros innovadores para una gran variedad de industrias a nivel nacional e internacional.
Con oficinas en Barcelona, Suiza y Berlín, actualmente se encuentran dimensionando sus equipos debido a la entrada de varios proyectos.
Buscamos un/una Senior Frontend Engineer que tenga nociones de arquitectura, ya que deberá asumir las riendas de un nuevo proyecto, unificando así diferentes SPA que actualmente tienen (utilizando React).
Piensan en alguien con buenas dotes de comunicación e iniciativa en la toma de decisiones, y grandes valores como compañero/a y persona.
- Contrato indefinido.
- Salario acorde a tu experiencia: 45K-50K.
- Bonus semestral.
¿Qué necesitan de ti?
A nivel técnico:
- Experiencia con el ecosistema React: React, Redux, Router.
- Aportar cierta experiencia en React Native es un plus.
- Experiencia con bibliotecas de componentes con estilo, Sass, CSS3 y UI como Bootstrap o ElementUI.
- Experiencia con las herramientas JS: Gulp / Webpack, Babel.
- Pasión por tu trabajo y esforzarte por hacer las cosas "de la manera correcta".
A nivel personal:
- Atención al detalle y propiedad del producto.
- Jugador/a de equipo.
- Buenas dotes comunicativas.
- Proactivo/a, pragmático/a y creativo/a.
- Motivación por aprender, compartir conocimiento y crecer profesionalmente.
For one of our clients, a start-up Barcelona-based, created with the objective of offering a digital solution to facilitate legal interactions between clients and workers, we are looking for a Mobile Engineer with experience in iOS and/or Android, willing to take the lead on the Mobile area.
We are looking for talented professional with experience in the full development cycle of mobile apps and sdks, who want to be part of their business project, having a big impact by helping to set the foundations of their platform, building it and growing alongside them from the very beginning.
If you want to continue your professional development and growth in a company in full expansion, with a young team and a very dynamic environment, this is for you!
- Architect, implement, test, and deploy features for our native iOS/android mobile applications and SDKs.
- Adopting and creating software engineering best practices.
- Update and refactor the existing apps/libraries (from objective-c to swift/ java to kotlin)
- Stay current on iOS/Android mobile design and architectural patterns.
- Report directly to their head of technology.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Mentor and empower other developers around you.
- Flexible hours and remote work.
- Startup atmosphere, cool and dynamic work environment.
- 23 holidays + bank holidays.
- Personal learning and development budget.
- 2+ years’ experience as iOS/Android developer or similar.
- Full development cycle experience on mobile apps and sdks.
- Relevant experience with Kotlin and Java and/or Swift and Objective-C.
- Deep knowledge of Xcode and iOS SDK and/or Android Studio and Android SDK.
- Knowledge and skills on popular libraries such as Alamofire, Realm, etc.
- Experience publishing apps on Google Play.
- Good practices applier (Clean code, design patterns, SOLID principles).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven record of shipping features on time and on budget.
- Deep understanding of technology.
- Flexible and focussed on solutions.
- Organized and self-sufficient.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience architecturing real-time communication applications.
- Experience mentoring/leading small teams.
- Experience designing SDKs.
- Experience with reactive programming (RXSwift, RxJava, Coroutines or Combine).
- Experience with productive tools such as Fabric, Bintray, Proguard
- Experience automating and improving the release cicle (CI/CD pipelines).
- Used to extreme programming.
- Devops mindset and infra knowledge (Docker, Terraform, AWS).
- OSS contributor.
We collaborate with a US company that is well known for their high technical quality, with a presence all over the world and with a very complex product of its own: a very powerful APM that uses AI to monitor and optimise the performance and development of applications.
Their SDK allows organizations to lay back unique web or mobile sessions in a real time experience, providing an end to end record of the customer journey from the user’s perspective.
Currently they are looking for a Mobile Engineer who can focus on native development.
So...actually we might be thinking about a professional who feels comfortable working on complex techincal engineering platforms rather a "trendy app".
- You will join a multidisciplinary team where apart from Mobile you will also have access to the development of the whole end-to-end product
- Mobile development for iOS (ObjectiveC and Swift) and Android (Kotlin)
- Knowledge/curiosity for other platforms/technologies is a plus (Java, Angular …)
- Conception of new innovative features in close cooperation with product managers and software architects
- Close interaction in an international development team, working with labs in other countries
You will love working with them if…
- You want to know and use the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Agile development and teamwork using Scrum is a given for you
- You like to have fun also at work and are self-motivated
- Like to bring in new ideas and to convince others to build
- At least 4-5 years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- Deep knowledge of native mobile development.
Currently they need someone more experienced on iOS (Swift) platforms, although they would be impressed if he/she loves developing on Android (Kotlin) platforms too
- Experience getting projects completed and into production.
- Solid level of quality and pride in your own work, responsible and self-sufficient
- Passion and pride for what you do.
- A healthy amount of curiosity, having fun in learning new technologies and tools.
*Posibility of full remote position due to Covid-19. In normal circumstancies, they'de encourage going to the office at least 2 days/week*
Our client offers the all-in-one fintech platform that integrates financial services and business management tools for PYMES and freelancers.
They offer the flexibility and culture of a startup with the added security of being part of a strong established banking group.
The team is composed by 20 talented people and currently they are looking for a Senior Product designer who will work in end to end design: from research to UI.
As a Product designer you will work with the design team and closely with product, engineering & marketing teams to define, design and deliver customer-centric state-of-the-art digital experiences for Mobile and Web platform.
- Permanent contract.
- Fixed and competitive salary (depending on your experience) + 10% Bonus.
- Currently 100% remote position due to covid-19. In normal circumstancies, they'de encourage going to the office at least 2/3 days a week.
- Open, spirited and distinctively entrepreneurial culture
- The flexibility and culture of a startup with the security of being part of a strong banking group.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product designer.
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps.
- Experience in research, conducting empathy interviews, usability testing, A/B testing.
- Demonstrable UX/UI design skills focused on app (iOS, Android) & web.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Proficient in technical implementation of assets and UI building (Unity or other SDK).
- Experience in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, Abstract and Adobe Creative Cloud. They love Figma.
- Familiarity with iOS and Android design guidelines.
- Experience in Design Systems.
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus.
- We will appreciate designing experience in Saas, Fintech or banking market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia, Interaction Design, Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
If you are a Senior Product Manager with experience in modern Apps, enterprise software and SaaS, this is an amazing challenge for you!
- 5+ years of product management experience, with prior success in setting product strategy and executing it based on research, data, and industry trends.
- Strong understanding of technology platforms, ideally enterprise software and SaaS solutions.
- Expertise in customer needs: understands the target audience and desired goals, is value-driven, and thinks in use cases. Works methodically to drill down into the details of a use case and understand its impact on our users and whether it is aligned with the product vision.
- A “start with the end in mind and work backwards” mindset to help provide clarity of vision and maintain focus in execution.
- A special combination of strong leadership skills, initiative, and team player capabilities, including the ability to lead via influence, patience, and determination.
- Sufficient technical understanding to effectively work with developers in assessing technical tradeoffs and risks.
- Experience in bringing new features to market, including defining go-to-market strategies and tactics, and tracking success with Key Performance Indicators.
- Excellent prioritization skills and working through them across dispersed teams.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills suitable for working with top-level executives and end users as well as with sales and engineering teams.