Our client is one of South East Asia's fastest growing Mobile Engagement Technology Companies with an ecosystem of multiple social content mobile apps and a Platform as a Service reaching over 200 million mobile users which Brands can now engage with in the most innovative of ways.
They are looking for an iOS engineer, who loves to use the latest technologies alongised the rest of their passionate mobile team.
You will be responsible for the development of new features as well as maintain the existing code base. They expect you to make suggestions and implement new technologies to improve their app.
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible working hours
- Apple work equipment
- Medical insurance
- Dental co-payment insurance
- Gym Membership
- On-site Massage
- Food, drinks and appetizers available anytime
- English Lessons
- Annual Leave of 22 working days (30 days total)
- Experience in dealing with iOS frameworks, design patters and software architecture
- Experience in integrating mobile apps with RESTful server-side APIs
- Proficient in Swift and Objective-C
- Experience with multithreading (GDC, blocks)
- Experience with Realm
- Experience using Git
- Ability to work well under time constraints and self-learning capabilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- To speak English fluently
- To be an excellent team player who believes great teamwork is at the heart of all great products
- Experience with cross platform technologies like React Native
- Experience in writing UI Automation and Unit Test
- Ideally you have published your own app, contributed to an open source project, spoke at a conference and/or published blog posts
- Experience with modern cryptography algorithms and secure communications
- Strong motivation for blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies
Our client is one of the top-tier USA software analytics company that has chosen Barcelona to build key product development teams. They are developing a SaaS-based application and looking for a strong SW engineer to be involved in a front-end team building out the next generation of UI components of their products.
You will enjoy working an international team with extensive experience in the IT sector, working with the newest cutting-edge technologies and always aiming to achieve the highest quality standards. They develop using a polyglot stack of languages and technologies, and you will face some of the most complex tech challenges in the industry.
We are looking for passionate professionals with a software engineering mindset who enjoy searching for new solutions and evaluating new technologies.
- Software Engineering Degree or similar.
- You have unit testing experience and you are very focused in quality, writing clean and maintainable code.
- You have experience establishing your own test metrics.
- Experience building complex JS web applications
- Strong user oriented vision, you enjoy creating great UI/UX software.
-You have experience building responsive front-end applications with complex, real-time interactions.
- In-depth experience building cross-browser, responsive, and scalable HTML & CSS and have worked with modular CSS architectures (SUIT, BEM, SMACSS, OOCSS, etc.)
- You faced the tech problems to building responsive front-end applications with complex, real-time interactions.
- Experience working with Nodejs (a plus if you prefer a more full-stack position working on the infrastructure team)
- Fluent English is required
They always put together latest technologies and bright minds they have created simple yet entertaining comumer interfaces on top of complex systems.
They are a small but strong international team of 15 people, where everyone matters and is treated enqually.
The hard work is balanced with a frienly and pleasant enviornment where where they have some fun along the way. Their values are: commitment, responsability, recpect, transparency, attention to detail and fun.
Is this you?
● You have mastered CSS, HTML, SASS and the SCSS syntax, are able to deliver rock-solid web experiences regardless the viewport, browser vendor or device in use.
● Solid knowledge of the latest RWD techniques with proven experience on implementing flexible and adaptive, library-free, grids and layouts.
● Proven project management experience.
● You know when and how to put the right animation or transition to enhance our UX.
● CSS specificity, progressive enhancement or measuring units (px, em, rm, etc) are no mystery for you.
● Pre-processors and post-processors and other frontend task runners are your best friends: Gulp, Grunt, WebPack, etc.
● Proficient with Git is a must.
● Fluent in English, you are good at communicating ideas and collaborate in teams.
Para uno de nuestros clientes, una start-up del sector del entretenimiento (espectáculos / teatros) estamos buscando a una persona especializada en el desarrollo web con .NET, C#, MVC6 y JS con AngularJS para contribuir en el desarrollo de un software de Business Inteligence especializado.
El conocimiento de D3.js es valorable puesto que la capa de visualización de datos es muy importante.
Entorno de trabajo por objetivos, guiado por JIRA y SCRUM, 100% flexible pudiendo elegir la persona la modalidad de trabajo que más le convenga.
Pequeño equipo de sólo dos personas en el área de desarrollo.
Salario máximo 35K.
Nivel avanzado de:
- .NET, C# y MVC (preferible versión 6)
- Bases de Datos SQL
- Experiencia con Business Intelligence y con herramientas de visualización.
- Experiencia en entorno AWS.
- Experiencia con Redshift y Postgress.
- Conocimientos en R y Python.
Our client was founded in June 2009 and was the Europe’s on demand transport giant. With over 10 million downloads and with more than 600 employees in the whole entity, the companie spans across UK, Germany, Ireland, Austria, Poland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Greece, Romania, Peru and Chile.
As of now, we are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Android Chapter Lead for their new development hub in Barcelona.
Their objective is to make the company one of the best digital companies in Barcelona.
As the Android Chapter Lead, you will act as a coach for your team in order to help them with their weaknesses and foster their strengths. You will also set their goals and motivate them to achieve these.
Being part of an agile interdisciplinary team, you will also work closely with our Product Department in Hamburg to lead the development of your chapter.
You will be responsible for the development of a high-quality product capable to stand their fast growth and evolution. And all this, while you code!
- Quarterly team-building activities (karting, bowling, laser tag, escape rooms, barbecues/calçotades…)
- Yearly off-site hacking weeks
- Hacking days and occasional trips to our HQ in Hamburg
- Weekly free buffet breakfasts in the office
- Health and dental insurance
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off
- The opportunity to use the latest technologies and implement your own ideas
- Flexible learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops, events and conferences
- Free language lessons
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like free fruit, unlimited drinks, after-work beers and many more!
You dream in Kotlin rather than in your mother tongue
You have a deep knowledge of Java
You know how to work with microservices
You have knowledge of reactive programming with RxJava
You experience in MVP, Dagger 2 and RetroFit