Our client helps companies get the user experience (UX) insights they need to deliver great digital experiences at scale through our all-in-one software platform (both web and mobile) and professional services teams.
As part of the Engineering Team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to building on their SaaS platform.
Working alongside their global team (located in the US, UK, Spain, and Poland) you will be responsible for creating something truly amazing - the UX industry is an exciting place to be right now.
This is what you'll be doing . . .
- Daily analysing and designing reliable & scalable Engineering solutions.
- Collaborating with the Team to bring solid software to production and build a world-class platform.
- Being a critical referent for the architecture under work, able to defend & discuss proposals with managers and teammates.
- Providing technical context and finding key points to boost the best decisions.
- Bringing fresh views on Cloud tools and Software strategies.
- Communicating and documenting solutions, so they can optimally go through building phases.
- Designing scalable & sustainable solutions to absorb the significant usage growth we are facing.
- Being an active player during the building phase, able to take on and/or clarify all the aspects.
Promoting software development best practices, advocating for clean code and helping others succeed through Engineering review processes.
- Permanent contract
- Open salary range
- 10% bonus
- You can choise working remotely from Spain OR if you prefer going to the office (BCN)
- Career path
- Birthday as an additional holiday
- Spanish/ English lessons
- Flexible retribution
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health insurance
- International working environment