Currently we collaborate with an important marketplace platform founded in 2013, which is looking for an iOS Engineer. They work in an environment where agile execution and simplicity are of great importance. They’re currently operating in Spain and recently, in Italy.
You will work in a fast-changing project with cross-functional teams following Agile methodologies.
We are looking for an experienced iOS Engineer who feels comfortable working on complex technical engineering and working with RxSwift.
What will you do?
- Writing Swift code and developing new features following SOLID principles
- Testing all the things during the code review
- Collaborating on taking technical decisions with the team, and working hand in hand with the design team
- At least 5+ years of experience working with Swift, and the last years with RxSwift
- To have experience working with MVP and MVI
- To have experience working with Realm and CordeData
- To have huge experience doing testing with Snapshot Testing
- You’re being used to working with Gitflow
- Salary range: 50k-65k, depending on your experience
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- Personal learning budget
- From January onward, hybrid model 1 day per week at the office