For one of our clients, an e-Health start-up based in BCN city centre, we are looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist.
The mission of this position is to lead the acquisition of members through paid online marketing strategies by leveraging a full stack of analytics CRM marketing, paid marketing and content / SEO tools. And also to serve other teams with intelligence on performance of their tactics to retain or acquire new members.
You have spent the last 2-4 years of your career executing paid marketing campaigns and feel super comfortable and fluent with handling Facebook and Google ads tools. The fact that only google and facebook ads were mentioned as paid marketing channels already makes you feel like you can do a lot for them.
You've spent time in an agency, and in a company where your main KPI was CPL. You have a growing interest in understanding how data travels in a system to use it and understand your users’ behaviour.
You already know SQL or are ready to learn it quickly. You love building beautiful dashboards to help people understand your ideas.
What a normal day look like
- Setup, maintain and improve performance campaigns in Google SEM, Google Retargeting, Youtube Video, Facebook/Instagram ads and video ads and other channels that may perform well in their online paid marketing mix.
- Optimize CMS landing pages by using heatmaps, A/B testing (they use google optimize).
- Help define A/B testing with firebase analytics on mobile apps and work with product team on the analytics and tracking side.
- Define improvements for iterable implementation in order to generate audiences and precisely target each segment with the right content and interactions
- A/B testing with CRM marketing using Iterable
- Maintain the client side tracking stack by properly QA-ing the implementations and releases and tracking its up to date using Firebase Analytics and Google BigQuery.
- Define CRM marketing campaigns based on relevant health education information that may be sent to certain audiences
- Define together with sales team, what the best CRM strategies may be in order to engage customers on trial periods who need to discover what the tool can do for them.
- Maintain a proper structure of download and session attribution using Firebase Dynamic links.
- Prioritize SEO pages to be set up through discovering opportunities in SEM. Follow up with content team to measure the performance of these SEO pages.
Our client, a well financed start-up HQed in BCN city centre, is in a quest to reshape the real estate market worldwide with a product people love to use.
At this stage of their growth, one of the main challenges they have is to define & position their brand and establish guidelines under which all the markets should operate from a marketing / brand perspective.
And if that wasn’t enough they need someone to take care of both the creative and performance marketing team (10 people aprox).
So there’s where you enter!
Whatever you may want to call it: Marketing Manager, Head of Branding, Strategic Marketing, Head of Digital Marketing, VP of Marketing…you name it, but the truth is that the candidate we are looking for should have relevant experience and will take care of four main pillars:
- To establish the guidelines for the marketing operations worldwide, online and offline: defining the positioning with the agencies, PR, etc…
- To establish the brand positioning in the market and along all the organization.
- To lead the creative team: designers, copywriters, media…
- To lead the performance marketing team (aka Growth): SEO, SEM, Data, Social Media, CRM,…
And of course, being the ultimate responsible to manage a millionaire annual budget to get it done: mainly user acquisition and brand posiotioning.
Successful candidates need to have relevant working experience in ALL the boxes, preferably in a start-up environment (not mandatory). Yes, we know that anyone can be a guru in everything but at least to be all-rounded enough to fight in all fronts.
Candidates who don’t have that experience will not be considered, so please refrain to apply.
Excellent English skills are an absolute must as well as great interpersonal skills.
What’s in the store for you:
- Working alongside top professionals from top IT companies (exGooglers and such)
- Freedom to push the boundaries of your role and have an even bigger impact in our product and ultimately users - tired of having strict limits to your work? Change it!
- Competitive salary (and equity)
- 23 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours and a special attention to work-life balance
- Working in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- Join a diverse bunch from over 10 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses in a strong collaborative environment
- A wide range of employee benefits including gym, yoga, fruit and language courses (English/Spanish).
If you think you are the one, we are looking forward to hearing from you. You won’t regret, promised
Our client is an ecommerce company that has recently set up a Tech hub in Barcelona.
They provide a full range of services for online retailers— printing, warehousing and fulfillment, design, photography, video — for anyone who wants to launch a global e-commerce business, but doesn’t want to waste time worrying about order fulfillment.
They're more than 550 employees worldwide and their facilities are across four locations: North Carolina, California, Mexico and Latvia.
They are looking for a SEO / Content Marketing Specialist to work closely with the HQ team in Riga from the BCN premises.
They already have an incredible in-house SEO team, but to conquer Google, they need more hands on deck. That includes a fantastic SEO content marketer ready to help them make sure their Spanish content is on par with the English.
- learn and keep track of the latest SEO trends and principles
- monitor and analyze website’s performance/organic traffic results
- provide SEO support in Spanish to colleagues throughout the company
- plan/execute campaigns and strategies to increase organic traffic growth
- optimize Spanish content (landing pages, blogs, etc.) to improve SEO for existing
- write creative, SEO-optimized content in Spanish to generate new organic traffic sources
- excellent spoken and written Spanish and English language skills
- knowledge/experience in SEO optimization (on-page and off-page) both content and technical
- experience working with Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- experience working with various SEO tools (eg. Moz, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Majestic, etc.)
- experience writing creative, SEO-optimized content in Spanish (landing pages, blogs,
- knowledge/experience in conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Competitive salary, depending on work experience, education, and
- all the resources required to perform your tasks
- modern and welcoming work environment in Barcelona’s 22@ (very close to Torre Agbar)
- flexible working hours
- a day off on your birthday and exciting perks
Travelling two weeks to Riga for the onboarding is required as well as some business trips (not extensive – ballpark figure twice a year)
If you’re up for the challenge, send us your resume and cover letter in English, showing us why you're the best person for the job. In your cover letter, please give examples of how your skills and experience match up to the requirements mentioned in this job description.
Outstanding candidates have a nice mix of technical SEO skills coupled with creative SEO-friendly writing.