For one of our clients, an e-Health start-up based in BCN city centre, we are looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist.
The mission of this position is to lead the acquisition of members through paid online marketing strategies by leveraging a full stack of analytics CRM marketing, paid marketing and content / SEO tools. And also to serve other teams with intelligence on performance of their tactics to retain or acquire new members.
You have spent the last 2-4 years of your career executing paid marketing campaigns and feel super comfortable and fluent with handling Facebook and Google ads tools. The fact that only google and facebook ads were mentioned as paid marketing channels already makes you feel like you can do a lot for them.
You've spent time in an agency, and in a company where your main KPI was CPL. You have a growing interest in understanding how data travels in a system to use it and understand your users’ behaviour.
You already know SQL or are ready to learn it quickly. You love building beautiful dashboards to help people understand your ideas.
What a normal day look like
- Setup, maintain and improve performance campaigns in Google SEM, Google Retargeting, Youtube Video, Facebook/Instagram ads and video ads and other channels that may perform well in their online paid marketing mix.
- Optimize CMS landing pages by using heatmaps, A/B testing (they use google optimize).
- Help define A/B testing with firebase analytics on mobile apps and work with product team on the analytics and tracking side.
- Define improvements for iterable implementation in order to generate audiences and precisely target each segment with the right content and interactions
- A/B testing with CRM marketing using Iterable
- Maintain the client side tracking stack by properly QA-ing the implementations and releases and tracking its up to date using Firebase Analytics and Google BigQuery.
- Define CRM marketing campaigns based on relevant health education information that may be sent to certain audiences
- Define together with sales team, what the best CRM strategies may be in order to engage customers on trial periods who need to discover what the tool can do for them.
- Maintain a proper structure of download and session attribution using Firebase Dynamic links.
- Prioritize SEO pages to be set up through discovering opportunities in SEM. Follow up with content team to measure the performance of these SEO pages.