- You know how to view quality holistically and ensure the highest software quality
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in testing mobile (, ) applications
- Experience in testing and automation frameworks
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Cucumber, Appium, XCode UI Automation, Espresso (mobile testing tools and frameworks)
- You know how to work with Jira, TestRail, Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- You have experience in driving quality improvements in agile environments
- Experience in troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Demonstrated capability and motivation to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding start-up environment
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency
Our client is a financial services company providing online credit services and new mobile-oriented financial products. They built a scalable and fully automated product that works 24 hours and 7 days per week and manages real-time data.
They are currently looking for a Software Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute manual and automated tests to ensure product quality for the development center in Barcelona.
- Work inside a cross-functional/self-organized team and participate in the entire development process.
- Collaborate closely with Product Owner.
- Automated and manual testing of our microservices platform.
- Defects/bugs management.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or an equivalent practical experience
- +3 year of experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (Selenium Webdriver)
- Knowledge of databases and scripting (Java, Python)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Nice to have:
- Experience in working within a startup, ideally an eCommerce or IT company
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Our client, founded in June 2009, is currently the Europe’s on demand transport giant.
With over 10 million downloads and with more than 600 employees in the whole entity, the company spans across UK, Germany, Ireland, Austria, Poland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Greece, Romania, Peru and Chile.
As of now, we are looking to recruit an outstanding Quality Engineering Lead to build and manage a team of high performing SDET / QA engineers and provide technical mentorship for the implementation of test automation.
The main focus will be to lead the testing process and activities at the same time that (together with the team) creating maintaining an extensible test automation framework for the company’s products on mobile and backend platforms.
The QA Engineer Lead will be the representative of the Barcelona Hub in terms of Quality Assurance and will define the quality metrics and drive these with the engineering teams.
- A degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Proven track record of success as a team lead (at least 3 years).
- Understanding of various testing approaches and practices in order to design the overall testing methodology.
- Strong hands-on experience in setting up and running automation test on at least two different platforms (mobile / backend / frontend).
- Experience with:
- OO programming
- continuous integration and release management
- code coverage tools to guide test design
- statistical analysis tools to eliminate code smells
- testing methodologies, the SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Have experience with Atlassian products (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jira).
- Are familiar with tools such as:
- MockMvc / RestAssured
- Grafana / Kibana
- Speak Spanish.