Our client, a company founded in 2008 in San Francisco, offers a digital intelligence platform that provides real time monitoring, information on software performance, infrastructure and user experience, to its more than 15 thousand partners.
You will work in an international environment, they promote clean code, good practices and work with agile methodologies.
Responsibilities and functions:
- Develop shared front-end components for use across all of our products, enabling other UI engineers to build better products faster.
- Build the right tools to make it easy and fast for anyengineer to develop a UI, share UI code, and keep their UX consistent with all products.
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary
- Equity compensation plan
- Performance reviews twice a year
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule
- Amazing and fun work environment
- Private health insurance for you and your family, including dental coverage
- English and Spanish language classes
- We provide ergonomic furniture (chairs, desks…) to keep you healthy and comfy
- Fresh fruits, snacks and beverages
- We support technical meetups, both local and international
- We help with relocation
- Built complex JS web applications.
- You have extensive experience building cross-browser, responsive, and scalable HTML & CSS and have worked with modular CSS architectures (SUIT, BEM, SMACSS, OOCSS, or the like).
- You have experience in working with the current front-end scene, CSS pre/post-processors, build systems, module loaders, and dependency management. Babel and Webpack sound familiar to you.
- You've built responsive web applications in the past. Building websites is great, but this position requires experience building responsive front-end applications with complex, real-time interactions.
- You are excited about emerging Web standards and the fundamentals of writing clean, maintainable code. Promote best practices, great usability, and persistently push the limits of what browsers can do.
Located in the center of Madrid, our client is a leading entertainment platform, created with the idea to inspire people through experiences.
With over +15M unique users per week, they are operating in London, Spain, NY, Paris and Lisbon (among others) and they are in the process of expanding to new markets.
Their platform is available on iOS, Android and web apps.
They have more than 200 employees in the whole entity, 40 in their IT team, which is growing because of their expanding objectives.
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Semestral bonus (Up to 10%);
- Stock Options;
- Workshops & Hackathons;
- Coffee, drinks and Ping Pong;
- 40% Discount on all events on their platform!
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth.
They need someone who can help them to grow their current platform to the next level.
Keep reading if…
- You have deep knowledge in FE Engineering, specialized in Angular 8 (or 2+), Angular CLI and SSR.
- You have good command of HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Webpack, Typescript and NodeJS.
- You love following best programming practices, SOLID principles and Clean architectures
- You have experience working through cross-browser compatibility issues
- (Of course) You know how to code a responsive design
- You have a strong understanding of RESTful APIs
- You are highly productive, self-starter and self-motivated
- You have commitment with coding standards
- You're smart, get stuff done, have great energy, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are a great team player, comfortable working together with other developers, receiving feedback, sharing and learning together.
Operating in more than 140 countries (40% of them in Europe) our client offers a platform where technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement.
With tech offices in Berlin and Munich, they stablished their Digital Hub in Barcelona, which is composed by top professionals (and friendly) people who loves the technology and innovation.
To support their IT Team they are looking for a Frontend Engineer based in their office in Barcelona.
For them, their people are their success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of their journey and grow with them in a modern working environment
- Have at least 4+ years of experience in frontend development
- Be experienced building applications on React, Vue, Angular or Ember
- Have worked with RESTful APIs
- Be familiar in building scalable CSS
- Have knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins, Travis or CircleCI
- Be comfortable with containers
- Enjoy working in a cross-functional agile team
- Be fluent in English
- Worked with React Native or mobile applications
- Know how to test mobile applications
- Care about UI/UX
For an international company dedicated to sports management and promotion, which is intensely working on its digital transformation, we are looking for a Frontend Senior Developer.
You will be part of the web development team with the main responsibility of ensure both the proper functioning of the code and the correct implementation of the designs, being part of a multidisciplinary team.
It’s a great opportunity to work in a world recognized media company, dynamic and in a fast-paced environment which focuses on teamwork, stability and performance.
They Will Give You:
- A competitive salary
- Benefits package including annual discretionary bonus.
- Intensive day at summer (July, August).
- Work from home
- Flexible entrance hours.
- Life & Health insurance.
- High knowledge of HTML5.
- Experience in using preprocessors for CSS3, preferably SASS and its COMPASS extension. Extensive knowledge of flexbox for the creation of fluid and responsive environments.
- Experience and ability to develop projects based on Vue and Vuex using Vue Cli 3 and Nuxt.
- Knowledge of the use of task managers such as GULP and packers such as webpack.
- Knowledge and use of dependency managers: npm, yarn.
- Must be knowledgeable in software development lifecycles/methodologies i.e. agile.
- Version management system git.
- Knowledge and use of frontend development frameworks such as Bootstrap, Material ...
- Skill with unit tests using Mocha or Jasmine.
- Knowledge and use of Angular 8+ with Typescript.
- Experience with ESLint, Prettier.
- Knowledge and programming in Node.js
- Use of websockets and API management.
- Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
- Web and User Behaviour Analytics Experience.
- Self-motivated with good organizational skills.
- Someone who enjoys working with your team and helping to develop upon and maintain code with them.
On cherche un Senior Angluar Developer pour être embauché directement par une entreprise de New York qui a créé un produit attractif.
Plus concrètement, c’est un logiciel B2B qui recueille toutes les données contenues dans les différents Apps d’une entreprise, et les organise et distribue en temps-réel. Donc on parle d’un produit que procède une très grande quantité de données, et doit être scalable et de haute disponibilité.
Au cours de la dernière année, cette entreprise a constaté une croissance des revenus du 300%, et du 800% de sa clientèle. Ils travaillent avec des clients célèbres comme Facebook, Electronic Arts, Dropbox et Fitbit, pour en nommer quelques-uns.
Vous ferez partie du bureau de Toulouse, et vous programmerez conjointement avec les équipes de Barcelone, North Carolina et New York.
- Livraison de code, composants UI, POC, prototypes, etc.
- Travailler en étroite collaboration avec les différents départements afin de concevoir, analyser et implémenter les exigences fonctionnelles.
- Comprendre les besoins et développer des solutions pour améliorer l'expérience et les opérations de l'utilisateur final.
- Développer, maintenir, prendre en charge et documenter du code, facile à comprendre et visualiser.
- Développer d’excellentes expériences Web propres, pragmatiques et visuelles.
Il est offert :
- Assurance privée médicale et dentaire
- Transport mensuel
- Abonnement du Gym
- Horaires de travail flexibles- Budget de développement personnel
- Au moins 4 ans d'expérience avec Angular 2+ serait géniale car ils utilisent la version 9. Tout autre framework est un plus.
- Expérience de conception Web réactive et concepts de couche de présentation.
- Expérience prouvée avec API REST, et contrôle de version Git.
- Excellentes compétences en communication en anglais (écrit et oral)