Our client uses technology to disrupt the logistics and operations around storage, delivering a more convenient service than self-storage, with no extra cost.
Their tech team reimagines the technology and data for each process in our customer-facing and internal workflows, to empower commercial and operations staff to work with far more modern and more exciting warehouses, transportation and customer interaction methods.
A a full-stack developer, you will be responsible to define and build the frontend environment and define which technology to apply. You will also participate in backend development tasks.
After the service deployment success through 2016 and 2017, Boxmotions has attracted investment from top venture capital firms. So if you want to be immersed in growth and rapidly become a core member in an expanding organization, we’d like to talk to you.
- Use strong technical skills to define frontend architecture.
- Define AB Testing strategy.
- Participate in new features definition.
- Hands-on development: write, test, document and deploy code.
What you will get:
- Competitive compensation
- The chance to work in a high-growth startup environment with a great culture, having real autonomy and really making a difference with your contribution.
- A cool workplace in a nice area in Barcelona
- A learning-friendly environment where you will get and share knowledge
- 3+ years of relevant full-time experience
- Willing to learn and take on responsibilities. You can make tough decisions when needed.
- Communicative and articulate. You are able to have to-the-point conversations and understand the relevance of each subject for different audiences.
- User eXperience background.
- Must have technical skills:
- Backend: PHP, Symfony 3, MySQL development skills.
- Good level of english
Nuestro clientes es una empresa internacional con base en Barcelona y enfocada al mercado asiático que realiza campañas de marketing/blockchain.
Buscamos un Ingeniero informático, de telecomunicaciones o similar con experiencia de al menos dos años en desarrollo de SW de entorno app/internet, que quiera desarrollar su carrera en React Native trabajando en un producto propio con la colaboración de otros compañeros.
- ReactJs y/o React Native
- Integración de apps con RESTful server-side APIs
Sabemos que React Native es una tecnología muy novedosa, con lo que sa valora muy positivamente el haber trabajado más de un año en este entorno pero no imprescindible.
- iOS o Android (swift, objective-c, java, kotlin)
- Experiencia en Unit Testing
- Experiencia en blockchain
Our client is one of the top-tier USA software analytics company that has chosen Barcelona to build key product development teams. They are developing a SaaS-based application and looking for a strong SW engineer to be involved in a front-end team building out the next generation of UI components of their products.
You will enjoy working an international team with extensive experience in the IT sector, working with the newest cutting-edge technologies and always aiming to achieve the highest quality standards. They develop using a polyglot stack of languages and technologies, and you will face some of the most complex tech challenges in the industry.
We are looking for passionate professionals with a software engineering mindset who enjoy searching for new solutions and evaluating new technologies.
- Software Engineering Degree or similar.
- You have unit testing experience and you are very focused in quality, writing clean and maintainable code.
- You have experience establishing your own test metrics.
- Experience building complex JS web applications
- Strong user oriented vision, you enjoy creating great UI/UX software.
-You have experience building responsive front-end applications with complex, real-time interactions.
- In-depth experience building cross-browser, responsive, and scalable HTML & CSS and have worked with modular CSS architectures (SUIT, BEM, SMACSS, OOCSS, etc.)
- You faced the tech problems to building responsive front-end applications with complex, real-time interactions.
- Experience working with Nodejs (a plus if you prefer a more full-stack position working on the infrastructure team)
- Fluent English is required
More than 25 Million active clinical records and 40,000 users support their trajectory. After two decades of commitment Our Client has an extensive network of collaborators and health professionals who support their project.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on critical mission applications.
You will work in cross-functional team and in an international environment.
- Great working environment.
- Career development opportunity.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Opportunity to learn new technologies and grow as a professional according your own interests.
- Flexible working hours.
- Half day Fridays.
- Half day on July and August.
- Private health insurance.
- Training programs and certifications.
- English and Spanish courses.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject, although CFGS is not discarded.
- Design and / or Multimedia training will be valued.
- Proven working experience as Web designer during the last 2-5 years, web and mobile applications.
- Good command of XHTML / HTML5 / CSS3 (MediaQueries).
- Deep knowledge in responsive Design and Mobile First.
- Strong experience with Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Proven experience in CSS processors: Less/Sass.
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability.
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- High level of English spoken.
- Unit testing.
- Knowledge in agile methodologies.
Our client is a SaaS B2B platform for market research that allows brands to know directly the opinion from end-users before doing any product investment. Their product has been running in Spain and Mexico with great success and a remarkable customer portfolio from all kind of verticals.
They are revamping their existing business model with a new platform that will change our consumer data collection model and will be launched to multiple countries. This new platform will eventually replace our current platform.
They are looking for a front end web developer. You don't wait to be told what to do: you ask questions to understand the problem we are solving for our users, and you think creatively on how to provide the best solution. You will be key in attracting and recruiting other members of the team in the future. This means you need to be at the top of your game technically, so you can gain the respect of others and coach them to improve their skills.
Reporting to the CTO, here are some duties you would be responsible for (plus other things, this is a startup after all):
- Help engineer and architect new solutions in the current development environment (React);
- Develop and maintain all of our web based projects;
- Manage production, QA and staging environments on a CD/CI environment;
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics and logging systems;
- Develop within our security and privacy guidelines;
- At least 2 years relevant industry experience.
- Experience working with (preferrably) React, Vue.js or Angular.
- Front-end (CSS) experience with atomic design and CSS in JS.
- Integration with REST APIs.
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics or Mixpanel.
- Experience in development environments based on agile methodologies (i.e. SCRUM).
- Experience in testing (Jest, Mocha, Chai).
- Experience with web security and security standards like OWASP Top 10.
- Functional Programming (i.e. Ramda, Lodash).
- Knowledge of the Linux terminal and shell commands.