Our client is one of the top-tier USA software analytics company that has chosen Barcelona to build key product development teams. They are developing a SaaS-based application and looking for a strong SW engineer to be involved in a front-end team building out the next generation of UI components of their products.
You will enjoy working an international team with extensive experience in the IT sector, working with the newest cutting-edge technologies and always aiming to achieve the highest quality standards. They develop using a polyglot stack of languages and technologies, and you will face some of the most complex tech challenges in the industry.
We are looking for passionate professionals with a software engineering mindset who enjoy searching for new solutions and evaluating new technologies.
- Software Engineering Degree or similar.
- You have unit testing experience and you are very focused in quality, writing clean and maintainable code.
- You have experience establishing your own test metrics.
- Experience building complex JS web applications
- Strong user oriented vision, you enjoy creating great UI/UX software.
-You have experience building responsive front-end applications with complex, real-time interactions.
- In-depth experience building cross-browser, responsive, and scalable HTML & CSS and have worked with modular CSS architectures (SUIT, BEM, SMACSS, OOCSS, etc.)
- You faced the tech problems to building responsive front-end applications with complex, real-time interactions.
- Experience working with Nodejs (a plus if you prefer a more full-stack position working on the infrastructure team)
- Fluent English is required
They always put together latest technologies and bright minds they have created simple yet entertaining comumer interfaces on top of complex systems.
They are a small but strong international team of 15 people, where everyone matters and is treated enqually.
The hard work is balanced with a frienly and pleasant enviornment where where they have some fun along the way. Their values are: commitment, responsability, recpect, transparency, attention to detail and fun.
Is this you?
● You have mastered CSS, HTML, SASS and the SCSS syntax, are able to deliver rock-solid web experiences regardless the viewport, browser vendor or device in use.
● Solid knowledge of the latest RWD techniques with proven experience on implementing flexible and adaptive, library-free, grids and layouts.
● Proven project management experience.
● You know when and how to put the right animation or transition to enhance our UX.
● CSS specificity, progressive enhancement or measuring units (px, em, rm, etc) are no mystery for you.
● Pre-processors and post-processors and other frontend task runners are your best friends: Gulp, Grunt, WebPack, etc.
● Proficient with Git is a must.
● Fluent in English, you are good at communicating ideas and collaborate in teams.
They offer a platform that aims to make health care accessible anywhere, anytime and for anyone.
Their culture is:
- Everyone manages their agenda, know when to say no to work, and when to warn team of late work. There’s no good reason to not deliver on the expected (and revised) time.
- Open communication: everyone can speak to everyone. Projects which imply changes in due dates require discussion with managers, but other than that handle your agenda.
- Say what you think, discuss and challenge, but ultimately trust the decision of the ownerof the project. That’s how we get openness and everyone’s voices heard, but also get accountability.
- If you are unhappy with a person, with your position, with your career plan, with your salary, or with lunch: tell your manager. If you don’t trust your manager, make yourself heard through someone you do trust. No one will fire you, you won’t get into trouble. Enjoy the ride, there’s no point at going through the pains of moon travel if you don’t enjoy the views.
- Make yourself accountable for results. Errors, or success will never be entirely your fault or grace, they will always be for lack of process, multiple errors/successes of peers. The only way to improve is recognizing what we can improve, and celebrating what we are doing right.
- Make yourself available. Your success will depend on other’s work, and they will be going out of their way to help you. Do the same. The only things worth doing are the ones you do for others.
Currently they are looking for a Front-end engineer, someone who will...
- Build new webapplications in react JS
- Increase unit testing coverage to 90%
- Implement functional testing for ‘golden paths’ in features defined by PO, minimum 5 by 2019.
- Align architecture of all webapps with mobile clients.
- Work small services which can help mobile clients scale in react Native.
- Keep WebApp 80% crash free using Sentry or NewRelic, over any other priority in sprint.
Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
Aggressiveness: Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand
Follow-through on commitments: Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of being followed up on.
Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip
Proactivity: acts without being told what to do, brings in new ideas to the company.
Ability to hire A players: Sources, selects and sells to A players to join the company
Ability to develop people: Coaches people on current roles to improve performance and prepares them for future roles.
Flexibility/adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and challenge.
Calm under pressure: Maintains stable performance when under pressure or stress.
Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has can-do attitude.
Work Ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
High Standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
Listening skills: Lets others speak and seeks to understand their view points.
Openness to criticism and ideas: Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism o negative feedback.
Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication.
Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall.
Your technical competences:
- 3-5 years of experience in Front-end web development.
- Experience with SPA framework and at least 1 year of experience in ReactJS.
- Experience in a single company for over a year.
- Deep knowledge in testing tools: unit testing, functional testing, integration testing...
- Agile methodologies.
Nuestro clientes es una empresa internacional con base en Barcelona y enfocada al mercado asiático que realiza campañas de marketing/blockchain.
Buscamos un Ingeniero informático, de telecomunicaciones o similar con experiencia de al menos dos años en desarrollo de SW de entorno app/internet, que quiera desarrollar su carrera en React Native trabajando en un producto propio con la colaboración de otros compañeros.
- ReactJs y/o React Native
- Integración de apps con RESTful server-side APIs
Sabemos que React Native es una tecnología muy novedosa, con lo que sa valora muy positivamente el haber trabajado más de un año en este entorno pero no imprescindible.
- iOS o Android (swift, objective-c, java, kotlin)
- Experiencia en Unit Testing
- Experiencia en blockchain
More than 25 Million active clinical records and 40,000 users support their trajectory. After two decades of commitment Our Client has an extensive network of collaborators and health professionals who support their project.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on critical mission applications.
You will work in cross-functional team and in an international environment.
- Great working environment.
- Career development opportunity.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Opportunity to learn new technologies and grow as a professional according your own interests.
- Flexible working hours.
- Half day Fridays.
- Half day on July and August.
- Private health insurance.
- Training programs and certifications.
- English and Spanish courses.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject, although CFGS is not discarded.
- Design and / or Multimedia training will be valued.
- Proven working experience as Web designer during the last 2-5 years, web and mobile applications.
- Good command of XHTML / HTML5 / CSS3 (MediaQueries).
- Deep knowledge in responsive Design and Mobile First.
- Strong experience with Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Proven experience in CSS processors: Less/Sass.
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability.
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- High level of English spoken.
- Unit testing.
- Knowledge in agile methodologies.