Actualmente acaban crear su sistema de eCommerce para una de sus marcas y están buscando una persona responsable de toda la integración y desarrollo. Por lo tanto la persona seleccionada tendrá que realizar taréas técnicas como programador y también funciones de Business Analyst para adaptar las necesidades de negocio y asesorar sobre las mejores soluciones.
- Experiencia de al menos 3 años como programador Php
- Experiencia con Magento
- Habilidades de análisis de negocio
- Proactividad y buena comunicación
Our client is a London based software development consultancy.
We work with leading brands like helping them to build secure, robust platforms for highly sensitive data. Our experience ranges from designing and delivering end-to-end digital banking solutions, through to bespoke internal communication tools for the hospitality sector.
We have a strong engineering background, which remains at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently hiring for a Senior Ruby/Rails Developer to join our team. We are looking for like minded engineer, who is the master of their craft and with experience in leading a team.
- Lead and advise on entire projects
- Be hands-on in new and existing code bases
- Working with the existing team to set and maintain standards of code quality and best practice across the organisation
- Work closely with the product team to understand, scope and advise on the best approach to achieve a business objective
- Experienced and comfortable through the entire lifecycle of a feature, from ideation to delivery
- Can understand business drivers and make solid proposals for building new features or refining existing ones
- Are a subject matter expert in at least one programming environment
- Have typically 5-8 years experience in a specific programming domain or language
- Excellent communications skills (native or strong English speaker)
- Experienced working directly with clients or key stakeholders
- Are ambitious and excited to grow
Developing innovative network technology for the cloud computing era. Self-motivated and driven engineers who want to get things done and greatly improve the future of networking and infrastructure management will thrive in our world-class team. We are driven by passion and insatiable curiosity and are not constrained by conventional thinking.
As a senior software engineer, your responsibilities will be:
- Writing clean and maintainable code for our core product as well as our next-generation SDN products
- Working with the architecture team to design scalable, robust and performant systems
- Writing comprehensive unit and integration tests for all code contributions
- Participating in code reviews
- Developing a broad knowledge of the whole system
- Working within a team to deliver results in key projects
- Debugging and provide timely fixes for customer issues
- Mentoring less experienced team members
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Strong experience with Java, Scala, Go or C/C++ development
- Knowledge of networking protocols (L2-L7 in the OSI model)
- Knowledge of Linux networking (e.g. Netfilter, iptables, Netlink, iproute, etc.)
- Experience working with distributed systems (ZooKeeper, Cassandra, etc)
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (Kubernetes, OpenStack, AWS, etc)
- Concurrent/asynchronous programming
- Ability to learn unfamiliar technologies quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing distributed systems.
- Knowledge and experience with OpenFlow or flow-based switching.
- Linux kernel networking internals
- Open source development
- Knowledge of Deep Learning
- Experience in embedded programming
Our client is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) vacation rental booking and channel management system with HQ in Barcelona acquired in 2014 for a leading provider of on-demand property management software and since then, they have fast grown into the leading provider of vacation rental software in the world.
Web-based, scalable solution that provides vacation rental managers all of the critical features they need in one, easy-to-use solution, including reservation management, distribution, marketing, revenue management, eSignature and websites.
Currently they are looking for a PHP Developer to be involved in the full lifecycle application management and development, with an emphasis on data connectivity, processing performance and logging. As a result, this developer must have solid foundational experience with the LAMP framework, coding web services, Linux applications and services.
- Provide day to day contribution in product evolution design, implementation, and maintenance
- Direct software coding, software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review
- Work with new technologies for implementation (we are currently utilizing Hangfire, Azure and other modern services and processes)
- Performance tuning, improvement, usability and process automation
- Support, maintenance and documenting software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems and other products in the suite (APIs, WebHooks and other)
- Acquire domain expertise for given industry application through team interaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science a plus
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in commercial PHP application development
- Minimum of 2 years mySQL required
- Minimum of 1 year of API or related
- Strong analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Very high English level
Our client Europe´s on demand transport giant is looking for a Backend Chapter Lead (Java).
As of now, we are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Backend Chapter Lead (Java) (m/f) for our new development hub in Barcelona.
You will work in an agile and interdisciplinary team, closely and remotely together with our product department in Germany and lead the development of your chapter.
You will have the opportunity to allow us to scale our products to a completely new level.
Your responsibilities / What you will be doing
- Lead your team and your chapter’s teams
- Write code. We mean it!
- Coach your chapter’s software developers; i.e.: help them with their weaknesses and foster their strengths
- Set goals for your chapter software developers. Coaching by providing them with frequent feedback
- You will work with the recruiting team not only on attracting but also on retaining and onboarding new chapter members
- Develop and perform great engineering practices (infinite loop)
- Evangelise modern software development practices
- Collaborate with other Chapter leads and the Tribe Lead
- Work closely with other Chapter leads
- You will make data driven decisions
- 8+ years of professional experience in backend development
- 3+ year of experience in technical leadership and coaching software developers
- A thorough understanding of the SDLC process
- Experience in Scrum or Kanban
- You are fluent in English (Spanish is a plus)
- Very good knowledge of Java
- Professional experience in microservices using Java and spring-boot
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes (or similar), AWS (or similar)
- Experience running high-traffic websites / APIs and strong focus on performance optimisation, scalability, and reliability
- Proven experience designing and maintaining distributed systems at scale, from service discovery to CQRS
- You are a software craftsman/craftswoman