Our client is a next generation ecosystem for the insurance industry that harnesses blockchain, data and machine learning to deliver intelligent decision-making tools and automated governed processes to insurance companies around the world.
They are a team of diverse people from all around the world, different cultures and different experiences that combine delivering a platform that their customers love.
We are currently looking to bring some new members to the team to continue to grow. Respect, ownership, hard work, creativity, teamwork, and customer service are core values for this company, and they are looking for people that share the same values.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment using cutting-edge technologies providing innovative solutions with an awesome team of people.
What they offer?
▪ Friendly, fun environment where you will be intellectually and be part of a solid, results oriented and hard-working team.
▪ Remote work policy.
▪ Other company benefits.
▪ The most import part are the people that work here, so we place a lot of value on your being not only an awesome professional but also an awesome person
▪ Team player
▪ Problem solver
▪ Good at communicating
▪ Wants to work in a startup environment
▪ Wants to actively participate in the continued build and enhancement of our ecosystem
▪ For our engineering friends we like you to have experience in TDD and DDD and a decent knowledge of modern architectures
▪ Used to working in environments that use SCRUM / Kanban
▪ Decent level of english
- Over 4 years experience in Python
- REST / GraphQL API
- Experience with AWS (SQS, SNS, Parameter Stores, Boto3 libraries etc)
- CQRS, Clean Architecture, Event-driven architecture, and distributed architectures (one, some or all of them)
- Programming Design Patterns
- SQL / ORM (SQL Alchemy etc)
Currently we collaborate with an important American live streaming platform founded in 2002 which is looking for an experienced Senior NodeJS Engineer.
Focus on video solutions, they ensure that brands connect with fans in an innovative way by delivering relevant interactive content and deeply interesting social experiences.
It is a global and multilingual team that works to offer interaction solutions such as voting platforms, sweepstakes and contests, live streaming services. They were in charge of MET Gala streaming, and they have also collaborated with NASA or CocaCola. They are partners of important social media like Instagram, Twitch, TikTok and Facebook.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with database systems, both SQL and NoSQL.
- Experience with MySQL es a plus.
- Experience with Kafka and Big Data is a strong plus.
- Experience with Jenkins or another CI.
- Experience with testing frameworks such as (Jasmine, Protractor, Jest, Cucumber).
- Hands-on experience with AWS architecture and related services.
- Lead technically together with the VP of technology for new initiatives
- Implement and test robust technical solutions. Write clean code that’s testable,maintainable, solves the right problem and does it well.
- The focus will be on API work with various partners and data management
- Deliver high-quality work within sprint cycles.
- Mentoring junior developers
- Permanent contract.
- Salary range 45k-60k, depending on the experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- Full remote position from Spain - it's necessary going to Barcelona's offices at least every second month.
- At least 5 years of experience with Node JS and React
- Experience coding Microservices for AWS or other major cloud provider
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and capable of working independently or on team.
- Able to communicate in English.
We are collaborating with a new client, who is building a software that supercharges customer care teams by seamlessly blending AI, automation, and people. Their customers are ambitious organizations that deliver high-quality personalized customer service at scale. Their software works intelligently to ensure that customer care staff can deliver personalized and contextual interactions each time a customer connects with them.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a young, fast-moving company, operating in an exciting space. They take on the challenging work up front, take pride in the quality of their systems, and build impactful and reliable product. Your designs and code will process millions of customer interactions hours after testing.
You’ll be a good fit on the team if you don’t take yourself too seriously, enjoy being challenged at work, enjoy learning new techniques and technologies, and know how to have fun with your colleagues.
We are looking Python Engineers to join our team. In this role you will:
- Workon a wide range of features and functionality.
- Develop, design, and maintain functionality across the backend systems including the APIs, core functionality and databases.
- Input into product architecture and product functionality.
- Work with frontend developers in designing out APIs.
- Work closely with the remainder of the engineering team to ensure that the product delivers best-in-class functionality.
You would be a fit for this role if you:
- Likesolving important problems
- Are adaptable to work on new problems using new technologies
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving a range of subject matter experts
- Have 2+ years of Python development experience
- Have knowledge of a Python web framework such as Flask, Tornado, or similar.
- Are proficientwith Git
- Experience writing tests using pytest, unittest
Do you consider yourself a good Backend Engineer? What is a good Engineer for you?
Engineers have a unique mind. If something is broken, they are restless until it is resolved.
We are looking for this type of person.
Someone persistent, that won’t settle for the easiest or fastest solution.
Someone who questions things, who asks and seeks solutions.
Someone who wants to put all their ability to improve a product.
Maybe we ask too much, but the project that I present to you requires someone like that. If you fancy something easier, this offer is definitely not for you. I'm sorry.
Our client has developed a complex online platform with the aim of offering different courses in a wide range of disciplines.
Due to its international growth, the technical team is reorganizing itself into new squads, to work in a much more agile and comfortable way.
What will you do here?
- Participate in the development and contribute improvements to their platform built on Ruby on Rails.
- You'll have flexibility and autonomy. It is a position to work 100% remotely.
- Work side by side with colleagues from Frontend and Mobile.
- Active participation in the project, code reviews... make yourself heard!
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A challenge (or several) with a creative, dynamic, demanding and collaborative team.
- A good salary according to your experience and profile.
- Flexible schedule and remote working.
What are we looking for?
- Software Engineer specialized in Ruby on Rails or any other Backend language (Go, Elixir, Python, Node ...)
- Experience in scalability of complex and high demand systems.
- Good TDD software engineering practices and continuous integration.
- Experience in UNIX systems and platforms like AWS.
- Experience (ideally) with GraphQL.
- Team player, able to work as a team and facilitate the work of others.
Nuestro cliente es una empresa Americana de producto propio: Una compleja plataforma de live streaming, marketing, y creación de contenido. Han retransmitido algunos de los eventos más importantes a nivel mundial; con mucha presencia en USA, incluso han colaborado con retransmisiones de la NASA. los usuarios participan activamente (ej. votaciones, torneos y recompensas en real time).
Cuentan con equipo en Los Ángeles, Chicago, Londres y Barcelona, organizados bajo metodología agile. En total son unas 60 personas, 15 en Barcelona.
Rango salarial: 60-75K
Modalidad hibrida de remoto, con un día a la semana sería suficiente
Poder liderar el equipo técnico desde la tecnología, actuando como referente técnico y evangelizador, dando mentorning en la aplicación de buenas prácticas
Poder jugar un rol decisivo en el diseño de las nuevas arquitecturas junto con el CTO de Los Ángeles
El ambiente es internacional por lo que se requiere un nivel alto de inglés