- Drive both full stack and backend development of the core platform
- Write amazing code of the highest quality
- Contribute in the scoping of key development projects
- Take responsibility for the execution of tasks in the team and with our external partners
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have a Computer Science or equivalent degree, if you are self-taught you must have a proven track record of using data structures and algorithms to optimize for computational
- Extensive experience with NodeJS and AngularJS
- Strong organisational skills and well-structured
- An eye for process flows
- Used to communicate in English both in writing and speaking
- Primary development of the platform in a full stack capacity
- Assisting and mentoring team mates
- Maintain production quality
- Help coordinate tasks and sprints for the team
- Help coordinate in the QA process
- Interface with product personnel in planning for roadmap execution
- Interface with customer success and problem they encounter in the field
- Help in the recruitment and training phase of new team mates
- Experience with API based platforms
- Experience with SPAs based on Angular
- Experience in relational database architecture (MySQL Preferred)
- Experience in producing high quality code using multiple test methodologies, including unit tests
- Deep understanding of the entire stack of a SaaS application, from transport layer to HTTP, frontend to backend
- Experience with DevOps and/or AWS
- Experience with message/queueing systems (a plus)
- Likeable personality
- Ability to inspire developers to go the extra mile
- Supportive and with a mentors mindset
- Proficiency in helping nurture and develop team mates both a professional and personal manner
- Natural problem solver
- At least a BS in computer science or related field
Our client a fast growing mobile marketplace (one of Europe´s Hottest startups) are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to be a part of their Tech team!
If you love creating great software, enjoy challenges and want to be a part of a quickly growing international project, this role is for you.
Your mission would be to implement Big Data & Machine learning tools and processes.
- Tech meetups & training sessions
- Dental and health insurance
- Exceptional work environment
- Team-building activities
- Candy Bar (free snacks and drinks)
- On-site physical therapy
- Language Courses
- Competitive salary
Strong knowledge of:
- Java stack: Scala, Groovy, etc.
Good knowledge of:
- Reactive programming (Akka, RxJava)
- Experience with Big Data pipelines (Kafka / Kinesis / RabbitMQ + Spark / Storm + Cassandra / HBase)
- Functional Programming
- Machine Learning
Our client is a top-tier,leading global on-line platform receiving more than 50 million visitors to the company’s global sites each month.
This is an opportunity to join one of the world's most advanced intelligent and data analyzing technological environments.
The company offers an excellent working environment in their Barcelona office with the usual array of attractive social benefits. For candidates relocating from abroad logistical and financial support is provided.
As a Senior SW Engineer you have to be strong problem solving capabilities. Solving complex scalability challenges, proposing new design and systems solutions and all the while, instigating and promoting best engineering practices. To be really useful to them, you should have across the board experience – a bit of database, a bit of back end as well as some UX familiarity into the bargain – after all, if you don’t know what can go wrong, you won’t know how to fix it. We’re looking for exceptional engineers who can make difficult decisions and take ownership of a problem from end to end.
- Computer Science degree or similar
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in a web economy or other fast paced tech environment; proficiency in object-oriented programming, automated testing, front and back end web development, distributed systems and database technologies.
- Very strong in large-scale software engineering.
- Very substantial experience developing for cross-browser environments and debugging cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience with data-driven product engineering. Experience in A/B testing, user research and web analytics techniques and technologies (e.g. Google Analytics, Optimizely, UserTesting.com or similar).
- Experience in software testing (unit tests, integration tests, etc).
- Experience in database design and RDBMSs (PostgreSQL is preferred)
- Fluent English is essential
Para uno de nuestros clientes, una start-up en crecimiento en el sector cultural que está desarrollando una novedosa herramienta de Business Intelligence, buscamos un perfil de developer web con C#, Angular y Node.
El perfil incorporado se responsabilizará de hacer crecer la herramienta, que está ya diseñada pero en un estadío muy inicial, con lo que hay mucho trabajo de desarrollo.
La persona incorporada trabajará de forma muy autónoma (equipo de dos personas) con mucha flexibilidad laboral (teletrabajo) y libertad a la hora de emplear tecnologías.
Se podrá trabajar en las oficinas de 22@, St. Feliu de Llobregat y teletrabajo en función de la localización.
Nivel avanzado de:
- HTML, CSS y JS
- SQL Databases