- Drive both full stack and backend development of the core platform
- Write amazing code of the highest quality
- Contribute in the scoping of key development projects
- Take responsibility for the execution of tasks in the team and with our external partners
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have a Computer Science or equivalent degree, if you are self-taught you must have a proven track record of using data structures and algorithms to optimize for computational
- Extensive experience with NodeJS and AngularJS
- Strong organisational skills and well-structured
- An eye for process flows
- Used to communicate in English both in writing and speaking
- Primary development of the platform in a full stack capacity
- Assisting and mentoring team mates
- Maintain production quality
- Help coordinate tasks and sprints for the team
- Help coordinate in the QA process
- Interface with product personnel in planning for roadmap execution
- Interface with customer success and problem they encounter in the field
- Help in the recruitment and training phase of new team mates
- Experience with API based platforms
- Experience with SPAs based on Angular
- Experience in relational database architecture (MySQL Preferred)
- Experience in producing high quality code using multiple test methodologies, including unit tests
- Deep understanding of the entire stack of a SaaS application, from transport layer to HTTP, frontend to backend
- Experience with DevOps and/or AWS
- Experience with message/queueing systems (a plus)
- Likeable personality
- Ability to inspire developers to go the extra mile
- Supportive and with a mentors mindset
- Proficiency in helping nurture and develop team mates both a professional and personal manner
- Natural problem solver
- At least a BS in computer science or related field
Our client a global leader in electronic document software is looking for a Java Search Developer here in Barceona.
The candidate will be part of a small specialized search team building outstanding Search Experiences based on enterprise-grade search backends like Elastic Search, Apache Solr or Lucidworks Fusion.
Your core competence is to engineer software solutions connecting Search platforms to AEM content sources. As part of team you will also take an active role during conception of the overall search solution.
- Minimum 2 years of proven record in Java development
- Experience with search engines such as Solr, Elastic Search or Lucidworks Fusion
- Familiarity with agile development, version control and build automation tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a keen eye for details
- Strong verbal and written English skills (C1/B2)
- College degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Enthusiasm and empathy
- Open-minded for getting into new technologies
- Flexible thinking
- Ability to work within in a team as well as independently
- Willingness to occasionally travel within the EU and/or Switzerla
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience with performance and security topics
- Experience with clustered and scalable architectures
- German and Spanish language skills
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Maven, Jenkins
Our client is the startup Product & Innovation arm, dedicated to product development. You'll be working as part of a small and growing team, and get lots of opportunity to help shape the architecture and technical direction.
You'll will be working with the CTO, and Barcelona based team in order to develop a market leading product for the software engineering industry.
- Experience of building large scale, complex applications in multiple organizations.
- Strong AJAX interface knowledge with AJAX libraries and frameworks.
- Expert in API’s - able to integrate web API’s using JSON, XML, etc.
- Strong understanding of web API integration; REST APIs using JSON, XML, etc.
- Version Control/Git.
- Good knowledge in Responsive Design (@media queries – relative sizing units) and Bootstrap framework
- Good attitude and practice in Testing/Debugging your code – Functional and Unit testing
- Browser Developer Tool (Element inspecting, Network, Timeline, Application Profiling, Resources)
- Building & Automation Tools (npm, Grunt/Gulp, Bower, Yeoman)
- BS in Computer Science (Bonus points for Master’s or PhD) or equivalent engineering degree.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Agile problem solving
- Healthy passion in latest technologies
- Self-starting motivation
- Bonus points for Experience in machine learning and artificial intelligence
Our client is a start-up focus on developing leading parental control software solutions for families worldwide. They develop solutions which empower parents to have greater visibility into all of their kids’ online activity.
You will be involved in a full spectrum of Front-end engineering, including new features and new applications but also tools to support experimentation, localization and customization.
We are looking for a talented professional, creative, open for a great challenge and to learn new technologies and solutions.
- You come from a computer science background or similar;
- Aspiring to create software that wows people;
- You're experienced with at least one JS application build system;
- You’ve got experience with Cordova/Phonegap, at least single page apps;
- You're experienced with JS framework (React or similar);
- Experience with state management, like Redux;
- Knowledge or interest with Testing;
- Fluent in English (we work in English).
- Ability to work and communicate in a dynamic team environment;
- Innovative thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Pro-active and collaborative mindset;
- Organized and effective personal time management.
- You're experienced with Grunt/Gulp;
- You're experienced with either Jasmine or Mocha;
- You're an open-source contributor, and the proud owner of an active GitHub account (send us the link, we'll be happy to check it out);
- The thought of making complex things simple and building applications for millions of users worldwide excites you;
- Strong experience in agile workflow and all the tools that go with it;
- Experience working in the security space is a plus.