Our client is one of the top-tier USA software analytics company that has chosen Barcelona to build key product development teams. They are developing a SaaS-based application and looking for a strong SW engineer to be involved in a front-end team building out the next generation of UI components of their products.
You will enjoy working an international team with extensive experience in the IT sector, working with the newest cutting-edge technologies and always aiming to achieve the highest quality standards. They develop using a polyglot stack of languages and technologies, and you will face some of the most complex tech challenges in the industry.
We are looking for passionate professionals with a software engineering mindset who enjoy searching for new solutions and evaluating new technologies.
- Software Engineering Degree or similar.
- You have unit testing experience and you are very focused in quality, writing clean and maintainable code.
- You have experience establishing your own test metrics.
- Experience building complex JS web applications
- Strong user oriented vision, you enjoy creating great UI/UX software.
-You have experience building responsive front-end applications with complex, real-time interactions.
- In-depth experience building cross-browser, responsive, and scalable HTML & CSS and have worked with modular CSS architectures (SUIT, BEM, SMACSS, OOCSS, etc.)
- You faced the tech problems to building responsive front-end applications with complex, real-time interactions.
- Experience working with Nodejs (a plus if you prefer a more full-stack position working on the infrastructure team)
- Fluent English is required
They always put together latest technologies and bright minds they have created simple yet entertaining comumer interfaces on top of complex systems.
They are a small but strong international team of 15 people, where everyone matters and is treated enqually.
The hard work is balanced with a frienly and pleasant enviornment where where they have some fun along the way. Their values are: commitment, responsability, recpect, transparency, attention to detail and fun.
Is this you?
● You have mastered CSS, HTML, SASS and the SCSS syntax, are able to deliver rock-solid web experiences regardless the viewport, browser vendor or device in use.
● Solid knowledge of the latest RWD techniques with proven experience on implementing flexible and adaptive, library-free, grids and layouts.
● Proven project management experience.
● You know when and how to put the right animation or transition to enhance our UX.
● CSS specificity, progressive enhancement or measuring units (px, em, rm, etc) are no mystery for you.
● Pre-processors and post-processors and other frontend task runners are your best friends: Gulp, Grunt, WebPack, etc.
● Proficient with Git is a must.
● Fluent in English, you are good at communicating ideas and collaborate in teams.
Para uno de nuestros clientes, una start-up del sector del entretenimiento (espectáculos / teatros) estamos buscando a una persona especializada en el desarrollo web con .NET, C#, MVC6 y JS con AngularJS para contribuir en el desarrollo de un software de Business Inteligence especializado.
El conocimiento de D3.js es valorable puesto que la capa de visualización de datos es muy importante.
Entorno de trabajo por objetivos, guiado por JIRA y SCRUM, 100% flexible pudiendo elegir la persona la modalidad de trabajo que más le convenga.
Pequeño equipo de sólo dos personas en el área de desarrollo.
Salario máximo 35K.
Nivel avanzado de:
- .NET, C# y MVC (preferible versión 6)
- Bases de Datos SQL
- Experiencia con Business Intelligence y con herramientas de visualización.
- Experiencia en entorno AWS.
- Experiencia con Redshift y Postgress.
- Conocimientos en R y Python.
They offer a platform that aims to make health care accessible anywhere, anytime and for anyone.
Their culture is:
- Everyone manages their agenda, know when to say no to work, and when to warn team of late work. There’s no good reason to not deliver on the expected (and revised) time.
- Open communication: everyone can speak to everyone. Projects which imply changes in due dates require discussion with managers, but other than that handle your agenda.
- Say what you think, discuss and challenge, but ultimately trust the decision of the ownerof the project. That’s how we get openness and everyone’s voices heard, but also get accountability.
- If you are unhappy with a person, with your position, with your career plan, with your salary, or with lunch: tell your manager. If you don’t trust your manager, make yourself heard through someone you do trust. No one will fire you, you won’t get into trouble. Enjoy the ride, there’s no point at going through the pains of moon travel if you don’t enjoy the views.
- Make yourself accountable for results. Errors, or success will never be entirely your fault or grace, they will always be for lack of process, multiple errors/successes of peers. The only way to improve is recognizing what we can improve, and celebrating what we are doing right.
- Make yourself available. Your success will depend on other’s work, and they will be going out of their way to help you. Do the same. The only things worth doing are the ones you do for others.
Currently they are looking for a Front-end engineer, someone who will...
- Build new webapplications in react JS
- Increase unit testing coverage to 90%
- Implement functional testing for ‘golden paths’ in features defined by PO, minimum 5 by 2019.
- Align architecture of all webapps with mobile clients.
- Work small services which can help mobile clients scale in react Native.
- Keep WebApp 80% crash free using Sentry or NewRelic, over any other priority in sprint.
Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
Aggressiveness: Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand
Follow-through on commitments: Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of being followed up on.
Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip
Proactivity: acts without being told what to do, brings in new ideas to the company.
Ability to hire A players: Sources, selects and sells to A players to join the company
Ability to develop people: Coaches people on current roles to improve performance and prepares them for future roles.
Flexibility/adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and challenge.
Calm under pressure: Maintains stable performance when under pressure or stress.
Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has can-do attitude.
Work Ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
High Standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
Listening skills: Lets others speak and seeks to understand their view points.
Openness to criticism and ideas: Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism o negative feedback.
Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication.
Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall.
Your technical competences:
- 3-5 years of experience in Front-end web development.
- Experience with SPA framework and at least 1 year of experience in ReactJS.
- Experience in a single company for over a year.
- Deep knowledge in testing tools: unit testing, functional testing, integration testing...
- Agile methodologies.
For one of our clients, an international company located in BCN city centre, leader in its sector and developing its own product, a SaaS WebApp, we are looking for a senior C# developer (mainly Backend) to work with the latest technologies (Core 2.1) in a greenfield project. International team working in KANBAN
- Demonstrated experience building scalable web applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in commercial .NET application development
- Minimum of 3 years hands on development utilizing ASP.NET, C#
- Experience with .NET CORE 2
- Minimum of 1 years MS SQL Server 2012+ required
- Minimum of 1 years Web API / Webservice / WCF experience
- High level of eagerness, aptitude, and humility
- Mid Level of English (company language is English)