Para empresa joven, tecnológicamente avanzada y líder en su sector, ubicada en Gavà, seleccionamos Customer Success Expert.
Operan en el mercado farmacéutico, están muy centrados en la tecnología y el marketing y en constante evolución.
Pensamos en una persona comunicativa, proactiva, organizada y alegre.
Tus principales funciones serán:
- Instalación en remoto del software de gestión siguiendo el protocolo de venta y post venta.
- Resolución de incidencias en el día a día
- Seguimiento activo por clúster de farmacias para mejorar la actividad de estas con el programa: Análisis de situación, propuestas de mejora y best practices.
- Contribución activa a la mejora de los procesos con farmacias
- Visita a farmacias para atención personalizada
- Grado o diplomatura
- Instalación de software y resolución de incidencias
- Conexión en remoto
- Experiencia en el manejo de Excel, Jira / Zendek
- Experiencia en ventas
- Pasión por la tecnología y el marketing
- Buen nivel de catalán
One of our clients, a multinational company offering digital workplace solutions and services to top performing clients is looking for a Senior DevOps who will:
- Write automation code to build scalable, reliable and secure cloud infrastructure
- Act as engineering liaison between DevOps, customers, sales, web development, product management, QA and other groups
- Set up infrastructure, tools and framework to streamline the development cycle
- Spread and seed DevOps best practices across our company
- On-call support for business operations
In exchange, you will get:
- Freedom for you to take responsibilities
- Team spirit and team work
- Open, dynamic and flexible coporate culture
- Opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic team with ambitious goals
- Transparent communication
- Team work and frequently work with other technical and non-technical partners as a representative of our organization
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience on enterprise-level Linux system administration
- Significant experience on design and configuration of continuous integration and deployment via tools such as Ansible, Docker, Jenkins
- A good understanding of architecture cloud solutions such as Azure or AWS
- Strong networks, security, scripting, log analysis skills and systems performance skills
- Professionals certifications are welcome, but not mandatory
- Professional level of English and good Spanish skills are highly preferred, but not a must
- Solid communication, team working and interpersonal skills, as you will frequently work with other technical and non-technical partners as a representative of our organization
- Multi-tasking, stress tolerant, pro-active, methodical and innovative working practice as well as good time management
We are looking for talented, team player DevOps engineer experienced and passionate to join our geek team in order to work on projects with millions of hits every day. You will work collaboratively with our Software Development team to deploy, model and operate our systems. You will identify bottlenecks to automate and streamline our operations and processes.
- Automation scripts with Configuration management systems.
- Develop our own tools to manage Cloud services.
- Actively contributing to our software development lifecycle.
- Add and refine logging, monitoring and alerting to our systems.
- Build docker images
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days of vacation, plus flexible bank holidays
- Continuous training and free English and/or Spanish classes
- Company sponsored events: industry meet-ups through the Summer; company-wide retreat (Caribbean in June 2015); office ski trip in winter
- Apple work equipment
- Private health insurance
- Paid lunches
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Monthly tech "freestyle" days - tech team members decide what they want to work on and do it
- Interesting projects and working with latest technologies
- Big terrace with ping pong and kicker tables, as well as many drinks and snacks
- Excellent Coding Skills (Python preferred)
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle
- 4+ years of experience working with systems
- 2+ years of experience using SCM provisioning tools (Puppet, Chef, Saltstack, Ansible )
- Experience with at least one logging, monitoring and alerting systems (Datadog, New Relic...)
- Native English speaking level.
- Good Communication Skills
- Quick learner ad work well in cross-functional team
- Previous experience with AWS
- Knowledge in distributed systems
- Previous experience with Vagrant
- Previous experience with Docker and Docker ecosystem
- Experience with Saltstack, Ansible