Stradivarius, empresa comprometida con la igualdad de oportunidades, selecciona un o
una Applications Business Support, para formar parte del equipo de E-commerce, en nuestras oficinas
centrales, ubicadas en Cerdanyola del Vallès (muy cerca de Barcelona ciudad).
Buscamos un perfil técnico, para trabajar en un entorno digital e innovador, dando soporte a las
diferentes áreas de E-commerce, con las incidencias de los sistemas corporativos, internos o terceros,
siendo el responsable del ciclo de vida de cada incidencia, gestionando la solución con los equipos de
desarrollo correspondientes, reportando mejoras quickwin y dando visibilidad de resolución a los
• Gestión del ciclo de un error en las aplicaciones, desde el análisis de causa raíz hasta la
resolución y posible petición de desarrollo.
• Soporte directo a los equipos de negocio.
• Onboard de los usuarios nuevos, participar en la formación de las aplicaciones y servicios a los
usuarios de negocio.
• Identificación de posibles problemas, ya sea mediante auditorías automatizadas o análisis de
• Trabajar con equipos interfuncionales (operaciones, comercial, marketing, atención al cliente,
• Asistencia en integraciones de sistemas.
• Gestionar y mantener el sistema de reporte de incidencias.
• Mantenimiento y actualización de documentación de procedimientos de resolución de
Buscamos un perfil ágil, dinámico, con capacidad de adaptación, organización y priorización y sobre
todo que disfrute con el trabajo en equipo.
Disponemos de transporte de empresa desde Barcelona.
• Conocimiento técnico en aplicaciones y sistemas.
• Habilidad de aprendizaje en aplicaciones desarrolladas in-house y de mercado como
• Resolución de problemas complejos.
• Habilidad de diagnosticar e identificar errores en las aplicaciones.
• Indispensable nivel alto de inglés
One of our clients, a multinational company offering digital workplace solutions and services to top performing clients is looking for a Senior DevOps who will:
- Write automation code to build scalable, reliable and secure cloud infrastructure
- Act as engineering liaison between DevOps, customers, sales, web development, product management, QA and other groups
- Set up infrastructure, tools and framework to streamline the development cycle
- Spread and seed DevOps best practices across our company
- On-call support for business operations
In exchange, you will get:
- Freedom for you to take responsibilities
- Team spirit and team work
- Open, dynamic and flexible coporate culture
- Opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic team with ambitious goals
- Transparent communication
- Team work and frequently work with other technical and non-technical partners as a representative of our organization
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience on enterprise-level Linux system administration
- Significant experience on design and configuration of continuous integration and deployment via tools such as Ansible, Docker, Jenkins
- A good understanding of architecture cloud solutions such as Azure or AWS
- Strong networks, security, scripting, log analysis skills and systems performance skills
- Professionals certifications are welcome, but not mandatory
- Professional level of English and good German skills are highly preferred, but not a must
- Solid communication, team working and interpersonal skills, as you will frequently work with other technical and non-technical partners as a representative of our organization
- Multi-tasking, stress tolerant, pro-active, methodical and innovative working practice as well as good time management
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting, integration of end-to-end solution
- Documentation (project specific and internal) of end-to-end solution
- Resolution of incidents and problems
- Plan and execute changes, including coordination, planning and notification about changes
- Test changes, including coordination, planning and notification about changes
- Escalate incidents, problems and changes to R&D for third line support in timely manner when product changes or deeper analysis is needed
- Meet SLA targets and service operations KPIs
- Trigger problem tickets regarding monitoring and event management, such as incorrect or missing alerts
- Perform needed or on demand health checks of services/solutions
- Support Cloud & DC Manager with information to be used in capacity planning
- Inform Regional Head Service Delivery & Operations and Global Resource Coordinator when unplanned work will impact planned work
- Identify and address day to day continuous improvement activities towards Service Quality Manager and/or supervisor for further action, related to tools, procedures and compliance fulfilment
Qualifications, Experience and Educational Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of application experience in similar position
- Experience in R&D and IT
- Experience from incident and problem resolution as well as changes
- Experience from installation, configuration, troubleshooting, integration of software solutions
- Software development experience
- Experience from working with automation/scripting related to software application
Skills and Competencies:
- Very organized and quality conscious
- Analytical thinking and problem solving mentality
- Solution oriented mindset
- Being an excellent team player
- Drive for self-learning and improvement
- Ability to integrate, install and configure software
- Technical ability to understand service portfolio and mobile technology in general
- Market trends (e.g. SaaS, Cloud, Virtualization, Digitalization)
- Knowledge of Ansible
- Knowledge of Docker
This is an opportunity to learn more about Cloud environments while working closely with bleeding-edge technologies and the best companies in the cloud industry.
With our client vendor-neutral approach, the client is the first AWS Premier Consulting Partner in Spain recognised with MSP competency while being the first AWS Training Partner in the world. Our client is also Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner, and they have partnerships with Google Cloud, Docker, MongoDB, CloudFlare and Red Hat (among others).
What will you do as a Cloud Consultant?
- Work closely with the client and our Cloud Experts team, understanding customer needs, driving and managing Cloud Consultancy engagements, and producing results that help our customers in their Cloud adoption journey.
- Ensure that the customer experience with us is the best possible and try always to over-perform on the customer expectations in terms of quality of the results.
- Keep tracking of engagements and have regular follow-up meetings with customers where we provide continuous support and guidance services.
- Understand the client’s situation, both about its team and its business, to ensure a personalised service.
- Identify and propose continuous improvements that help us upgrade our consulting assets (templates, checklists, reports, audit sheets, etc.) and meet our customers’ requirements. And of course, implement them.
- Prepare Cloud consulting proposals and presentations as needed.
- Work together with Cloud vendors chasing new opportunities and identifying ways for facilitating Cloud adoption to our prospects.
- Support marketing team on events, case studies, etc.
- Have fun working in a highly technical environment, with the best team of cloud operations engineers you can find… and learning every day!
- Learn through ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies: network, databases, operating systems, clustering systems… (we spend more than 5% of our revenues in staff training every year).
- Engage with the sales and technical department whenever it is required.
You will fit in if ….
- You have great architecture design skills and in-depth technical knowledge of traditional or cloud hosting infrastructures.
- You are half-sales half-tech oriented, but you also love communication and strategy.
- You love dealing with customers and companies.
- You are totally fluent in English and Spanish, both written and spoken
- You know how to properly express yourself writing and speak in front of different audiences.
- You want to work with the latest technologies and trends: public and hybrid cloud, DevOps, etc.
Could be a plus:
- Experience in software and systems architecture consultancy.
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure or Google Cloud components, services & architectures.
- Knowledge about Linux and Windows OS, application middleware and databases.
- Knowledge of Information Security & IT Service Management is also a plus.
- ITIL knowledge or certification.
Architecture definition, technology selection, management of non-functional requirements, architecture collaboration, software architecture delivery, coaching and mentoring.
- Lead and make the transformation from our current architecture and infrastructure to a Twelve-Factor app running on the Amazon cloud.
- Define and drive end-to-end agile DevOps based software development life cycle with automation in mind.
- Establish software architecture patterns with consistent HA, scale, security, monitoring, and configuration of Amazon AWS services.
- Provide software architecture guidance and design patterns for PaaS and distributed system services development following the Twelve-Factor app methodology.
- Work with the development teams, providing coaching and training, to drive automation, establish software standards, service modularity, code reuse, testing, deployment, and repeatable processes for managing changes and upgrades.
- Optimise our non-production environments (development, test, integration and pre-prod) with focus on agility and team productivity.
- Assist in the product definition providing your technical vision and help us work our way towards Continuous Delivery.
- Experience with agile SDLC tools and processes are required: SCM, CI/CD pipeline automation, virtual dev/test environments, and deployment automation.
- Experience with large scale distributed systems and service oriented architectures with focus on modular automation,
- Experience with container computing (e.g: Docker), and developing modern PaaS platforms.
- Hands on experience with Ansible
- Experience in developing REST based web services and managing large-scale API end points.
- Experience with private/public cloud ecosystems, and SaaS applications.
- High experience in Amazon Web Service with best practices
- Gets actively involved with people on projects
- Prepared to work in an evolutionary (iterative and incremental) manner
- Understands the whole story and owns the big picture.
- Software generalizing specialist mindset (Jack of all trades, master of some).
Personal and Additional Skills
- Able to work in dynamic, fast-moving environment.
- Ability to coordinate, plan and manage complexe technical solutions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- All-new, modern and inspirational office space
- Flexible working hours
- Specialized training
- Encouraging, fun and team-focused offsite trips twice a year
- International team (now 11 nationalities and counting)
- Team building activities
- English/Spanish lessons
- Half-day Fridays
- Free coffee, and free fresh fruit
- Private Health Insurance
- Other benefits paid from the gross salary (kindergarten check, food check, transport check).