This is an opportunity to learn more about Cloud environments while working closely with bleeding-edge technologies and the best companies in the cloud industry.
With our client vendor-neutral approach, the client is the first AWS Premier Consulting Partner in Spain recognised with MSP competency while being the first AWS Training Partner in the world. Our client is also Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner, and they have partnerships with Google Cloud, Docker, MongoDB, CloudFlare and Red Hat (among others).
What will you do as a Cloud Consultant?
- Work closely with the client and our Cloud Experts team, understanding customer needs, driving and managing Cloud Consultancy engagements, and producing results that help our customers in their Cloud adoption journey.
- Ensure that the customer experience with us is the best possible and try always to over-perform on the customer expectations in terms of quality of the results.
- Keep tracking of engagements and have regular follow-up meetings with customers where we provide continuous support and guidance services.
- Understand the client’s situation, both about its team and its business, to ensure a personalised service.
- Identify and propose continuous improvements that help us upgrade our consulting assets (templates, checklists, reports, audit sheets, etc.) and meet our customers’ requirements. And of course, implement them.
- Prepare Cloud consulting proposals and presentations as needed.
- Work together with Cloud vendors chasing new opportunities and identifying ways for facilitating Cloud adoption to our prospects.
- Support marketing team on events, case studies, etc.
- Have fun working in a highly technical environment, with the best team of cloud operations engineers you can find… and learning every day!
- Learn through ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies: network, databases, operating systems, clustering systems… (we spend more than 5% of our revenues in staff training every year).
- Engage with the sales and technical department whenever it is required.
You will fit in if ….
- You have great architecture design skills and in-depth technical knowledge of traditional or cloud hosting infrastructures.
- You are half-sales half-tech oriented, but you also love communication and strategy.
- You love dealing with customers and companies.
- You are totally fluent in English and Spanish, both written and spoken
- You know how to properly express yourself writing and speak in front of different audiences.
- You want to work with the latest technologies and trends: public and hybrid cloud, DevOps, etc.
Could be a plus:
- Experience in software and systems architecture consultancy.
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure or Google Cloud components, services & architectures.
- Knowledge about Linux and Windows OS, application middleware and databases.
- Knowledge of Information Security & IT Service Management is also a plus.
- ITIL knowledge or certification.
Architecture definition, technology selection, management of non-functional requirements, architecture collaboration, software architecture delivery, coaching and mentoring.
- Lead and make the transformation from our current architecture and infrastructure to a Twelve-Factor app running on the Amazon cloud.
- Define and drive end-to-end agile DevOps based software development life cycle with automation in mind.
- Establish software architecture patterns with consistent HA, scale, security, monitoring, and configuration of Amazon AWS services.
- Provide software architecture guidance and design patterns for PaaS and distributed system services development following the Twelve-Factor app methodology.
- Work with the development teams, providing coaching and training, to drive automation, establish software standards, service modularity, code reuse, testing, deployment, and repeatable processes for managing changes and upgrades.
- Optimise our non-production environments (development, test, integration and pre-prod) with focus on agility and team productivity.
- Assist in the product definition providing your technical vision and help us work our way towards Continuous Delivery.
- Experience with agile SDLC tools and processes are required: SCM, CI/CD pipeline automation, virtual dev/test environments, and deployment automation.
- Experience with large scale distributed systems and service oriented architectures with focus on modular automation,
- Experience with container computing (e.g: Docker), and developing modern PaaS platforms.
- Hands on experience with Ansible
- Experience in developing REST based web services and managing large-scale API end points.
- Experience with private/public cloud ecosystems, and SaaS applications.
- High experience in Amazon Web Service with best practices
- Gets actively involved with people on projects
- Prepared to work in an evolutionary (iterative and incremental) manner
- Understands the whole story and owns the big picture.
- Software generalizing specialist mindset (Jack of all trades, master of some).
Personal and Additional Skills
- Able to work in dynamic, fast-moving environment.
- Ability to coordinate, plan and manage complexe technical solutions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- All-new, modern and inspirational office space
- Flexible working hours
- Specialized training
- Encouraging, fun and team-focused offsite trips twice a year
- International team (now 11 nationalities and counting)
- Team building activities
- English/Spanish lessons
- Half-day Fridays
- Free coffee, and free fresh fruit
- Private Health Insurance
- Other benefits paid from the gross salary (kindergarten check, food check, transport check).
Exciting start-up developing a product that is shaking up how insurance companies operate around the world.
This young company’s cutting-edge software is now making tangible progress toward establishing their product as an industry standard. To help them with this expansion and progress it is now essential to put in place an efficient and DevOps policy and operation.
They are looking to hire an experienced DevOps/sysops engineer to act as engineering liaison between DevOps, customers, sales, Product development, product management, QA and other groups
He/she will set up infrastructure, tools and framework to streamline the development cycle
He/she will play the role of an advocate and promote knowledge sharing a DevOps culture across the entire engineering department. He/she will be expected to keep up with industry best practices, trends, and standards and identifies automation opportunities, designs, and develops automation solutions that improve DevOps operations and efficiency.
This is one of those rare opportunities to join a small company on the ground floor just as it about to take off - to be a large cog in a small wheel and not the reverse.
Experience automating and orchestrating workloads across one of the major public cloud providers, preferably Amazon Web Services. Automation experience with at least one configuration / deployment management system such as Terraform, AWS Cloud Formation, Puppet, Ansible, or other such tools.
Experience working with at least one of the following languages: Python, Node.js, Ruby or Java.
Proficient with Docker and AWS ECR/ECS.
Proficient with git and git workflows.
Proficient in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate testing and deployment such as Jenkins or Bamboo.
Experience working in Agile, fast-paced, DevOps environment.
Experience with open source and commercial monitoring systems like Nagios, CloudWatch, Zabbix.
Proven experience and success in Linux Administration Not required but valuable experience with NoSQL databases and services such as Elasticsearch, Redis.
Good knowledge on network topology and security.
Support internal and external customers.
Work with customers and other teams to troubleshoot customer environments to increase user satisfaction.
First point of contact for handling customer issues, providing guidance and recommendations to increase efficiency and reduce customer incidents.
In a nutshell:
- Knowledge of one cloud platform (preferable AWS).
- Good hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools like – Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform etc.
- Proficient in scripting, and Git and Git workflows
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD)
- It is essential to care about quality, automation and have a keen sense of customer service.
Test Center Technician
Nuestro cliente es una empresa de consultoría y servicios tecnológicos vinculada a la Universidad. Crean servicios y soluciones avanzadas para sus clientes combinando el talento y el conocimiento generado en la Universidad con la experiencia profesional de sus más de 150 ingenieros y consultores, adquirida trabajando en proyectos y empresas líderes desde hace casi 20 años. Son expertos en ayudar a las empresas a potenciar la agilidad de negocio mediante el uso de las TIC, y en acompañarlas en su camino hacia la transformación digital.
Buscan para ello un profesional para trabajar como Tester en uno de sus clientes en Sant Cugat.
Los servicios se prestarán de forma integrada con el equipo responsable de aprovisionamiento de aplicaciones, que tiene como misión la creación y distribución masiva de paquetes de aplicaciones para todos los PC y otros dispositivos de la compañía. Las funciones específicas de la posición son:
- Realizar pruebas de desarrollo, distribución y compatibilidad técnica de los diferentes paquetes de aplicaciones estándar de la compañía (tanto desarrollos propios como software estándar) sobre las diferentes plataformas de sistema operativo corporativas, de acuerdo con los planes de test y casos de uso facilitadas por los responsables del equipo.
- Documentar los resultados, de forma estructurada.
- Dar feedback, apoyo y colaborar proactivamente con los grupos responsables de la creación y distribución de los paquetes.
- Nivel alto de inglés
- Se valorarán los conocimientos de herramientas de paquetización de aplicaciones para entornos Windows, así como de MS System Center Configuration Manager.
- Conocimientos de Office y Windows 7
- Documentación y reporting
- Experiencia demostrable en:
- 2-3 años trabajando con Windows y Office
- Incorporación Inmediata.
- Jornada completa.
- Formación continua.
- Posibilidades de desarrollo profesional.
Solutions Engineer – Microsoft T3
About our client:
Our client provides consultancy, architecture, security and cloud services to optimize the information and communications technology (ICT) environments of enterprises. These offerings are backed by the company’s worldwide infrastructure, including the leading global tier-1 IP network, the Arcstar Universal One™ VPN network reaching 196 countries/regions and 130 secure data centres worldwide. They currently have over 170 employees, with headquarters in Barcelona, Spain.
It was formed to provide expert, remotely managed services to our customers as a realistic alternative to in house IT Teams and this continues to be their only focus. They have been helping Medium and Large Enterprise’s to proactively monitor and manage their IT estates for more than 16 years. Companies choose our client because of their 24/7/365, remotely managed, shared services business model which enables them to benefit from a combination of real cost savings together with improved business performance.
They are committed to delivering exactly what our customers need, with a team of dedicated, experienced and committed employees.
If you thrive in a culture that values Customer Focus, Agility, Teamwork and Integrity; where you are empowered to innovate and keep customers satisfied to drive Excellence, please get in touch.
The candidate should be technology savvy, a team player and should have a solid understanding of Microsoft Technologies and all related products. We offer a highly motivating environment, great working atmosphere and the possibility to build a strong career in a multinational company.
Reporting to the Solutions Engineer Team Leader, the Solutions Engineer is responsible for supporting project development as well as daily customer infrastructure incident resolution, communication and platform management
As a Solutions Engineer the key responsibilities include:
- Daily management tasks such as client requests, maintenance Issues and platform updates
- Technical support in resolving incidents
- Ensure that the production infrastructure environment and core technologies are operating
optimally at all times and are properly monitored
- Accurate estimation of development, project, continuous improvement and proactive maintenance tasks
- All assigned development, project, continuous improvement and proactive maintenance tasks are
completed as required and progress reported, including risks and issues, to the relevant Project Manager or Infrastructure Development Team Lead as appropriate.
- Lead projects from the technical perspective
- Identify and proactively resolve issues that could impact system performance, reliability and usability
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Able to work with remote colleagues and customers;
- Excellent English level (all the communications will be in English)
- Outstanding customer service skills/ Customer-oriented attitude
- Passion for lifelong learning and personal and professional development
- Ability to works well in an International team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-Direction and Self-Management skills
- Ability to transfer knowledge across technologies
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Products including Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and Windows 2008/2012 R2
- Advanced Knowledge of Design, Setup, Deployment and Administration for High Availability and Disaster Recovery systems, Printing services, Clustering, Active Directory, DNS, IIS, Terminal Server/Citrix ,Exchange, SQL Server
- High Knowledge of Cloud and Virtual Infrastructures (VMWare and Hyper-V)
- Seven or more year’s industry experience with Microsoft Server products.
Previous Work Experience
- Degree or adequate practical background (5 - 8 years)
- Experience in an Internet Service Provider
- Written and spoken English (fluent / native)
- Written and spoken Spanish (fluent / native)
Why you should join Our client’s team?
- Competitive rewards package
- Global and challenging environment
- Learning and growing opportunities
- Open communication
- Casual dress code
You’ll always be looking to be the best you can be, dedicated to learning and self-improvement. In return, we’ll offer you lots of opportunities to grow. We are waiting for you!
Successful candidates may be subject to security and background checks based on location and position.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities Employer.