Our client is the leading online food and groceries ordering platform in MENA, operating in 9 countries across the region, with over 2,000+ employees, millions of users. They deliver hundreds of thousands of orders every day.
They are part of a big player network building the next generation of online delivery platforms across the globe. Their network is truly international with engineering teams in 13 countries and operations in 40+ countries.
Currently they are scaling their app expanding their business around Europe, so they need to create a new squad that will be working 100% remotely from Spain. For that reason, we are looking for a talented Senior Product Manager customer centric.
You will work within an empowered Product-Engineering team to improve one of the most important stages of their consumer experience. You will define and deliver improvements to this product experience, set product strategy, manage go-to-market activities, and much more.
- Be part of a crucial team, working to improve a high-impact product within their consumer experience.
- Work within a cross-functional team and building strong relationships with your team to supercharge your impact.
- Be driven to understand this product in detail - who the target customers are (user and vendor), differing local contexts, business value, risks, opportunities, technical challenges, and more.
- Champion customer-development and data analysis to find new opportunities and de-risk your bets.
- Work closely with the design and research teams to uncover the opportunities and unmet user needs.
- Own the discovery process end-to-end and be the leading voice in your cross-functional teams.
- Rapidly ideate, prototype, and iterate on the solutions with your team.
- Build and roll-out new products to our customers.
- Lead the prioritization of opportunities and solutions based on their impact on squad KPIs.
- Be a problem-solver.
- Measure the success of your launched products and invest in the continuous improvement of these products.
- Work with stakeholders to grow your knowledge and supercharge your product efforts
- Work closely with other Consumer teams to ensure your team’s work is aligned with our end-to-end Consumer experience and lifecycle.
- Own stakeholder communication, including working with teams across the globe
- Work with our internal stakeholders, commercial and strategy teams to design and launch the go-to-market strategies.
- Work-life balance, 100% remotely.
- Permanent contract
- Competitive European salary range
- An opportunity to lead product thinking for applications that are used by millions of people globally
- Gym support, medical insurance, and an employee assistance program available 24/7
- Working with diverse, cross-cultural teams from over +50 nationalities
- Company events, hackathons, cultural and sports events
- And a lot more!
- Experienced Product Manager with 5 years’ work experience in Digital Product Management (web or mobile)
- Demonstrated record of successfully launching products to the market
- Strong understanding of Agile product management and a solid grasp of the responsibilities of empowered product teams.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and have no problem communicating with technical as well as non-technical stakeholders.
- Technical background to be able to communicate fluently with engineers and participate in technical discussions.
- Experience in finding and defining solutions based on research, data and insights.
- Interest in building world-class Payment experiences.
- You love breaking down complex problems into manageable iterations.
- You are a self-starter, relying on your users and stakeholders’ feedback, as well as your understanding of the data available to you, to set your own next objectives.
- Fluent English
- You can demonstrate top "Project Management" skills. Hands-on experience with project management tools like Jira are desired.
- Experience in Food Delivery, or a related field, is a strong plus.
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company, leader in the Spanish dermatology market, specializing in solutions for the main dermatology conditions and needs.
Honesty, commitment, adaptability, flexibility, and companionship are some of the terms that represent them.
Currently they are looking for a Technical Product Owner.
You will be in charge of Product Roadmap and Communication:
- Build and nurture your product vision with your Business Product Owner, gathering as many insights as required.
- Turn that into a strategy and a well-thought roadmap.
- Work closely with Product Designers and engineers to come up with the best solution.
- Turn your roadmap into a backlog of user stories.
- Test hypotheses and ideas on the field with ingenious MVPs.
- Analyze features performance through A/B testing, behavior data, etc., and generate insights about your product.
- Be the number one advocate of your product in the organization.
- Align with all the partners of your team, whether it is other Product teams, Operations or Marketing teams.
- Communicate in a timely manner with your Business Product Owner about important information, alerts, etc.
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Half-day Fridays.
- Ticket restaurant.
- Medical insurance and life insurance.
- Annual Budget for training.
- Team building activities – when Covid will allow it.
- Currently they are working from home due to Covid-19 situation. In normal circumstances they prefer going to the office.
- You have an engineering mindset and an Engineering or Business School degree.
- You handle ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized, and structured way. You have excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- You have great communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level.
- We often say about you that you are an analytical and “customer-centric” person. You believe that data should help drive your product strategy.
- You are kind, thoughtful, and have a natural ability to get things done.
- Previous experience working in an eCommerce company, started your own company, or know at least the marketplace model.
- You love DIY and want to profoundly play a role in the reinvention of this market.
We are currently working for a Technological Hub located in Barcelona very well communicated, which is disrupting our very own concept of mobility and connectivity, applying IoT, IA and Machine Learning to their multiple projects.
With more than 100 professionals on their team, they are increasing their squads.
For this reason, we seek to incorporate Product Owner to build great products, focusing on every part of the product life cycle at the same time, to solve problems and to make the life of their customers easier.
You will inspire your team as much as your stakeholders and you’ll make sure everybody is aware of the vision and roadmap. You will play your part in creating a strong feedback culture where everybody feels enabled to provide each other with honest feedback and input.
You'll be the benchmark whom all parties will resort to in case of need, being able to get your point around your partners and assert your ideas.
You will take part into an open minded multinational company, bringing you space to contribute and try new ideas and where you can let your imagination and curiosity fly, putting special care about the little details that make their products gorgeous.
- Collect requirements, perform user research and analyse market needs to create a roadmap and well prepared backlog
- Break down features into MVPs and release incrementally
- Communicate clearly the vision, roadmap and releases
- Be a strong team player and promote their culture of feedback and openness
- Be a role model of agile working and innovation
- Convince partners of your ideas, using well prepared arguments
- Social benefits to choose from (Restaurant, Kindergarten, Health Insurance, etc.)
- They promote healthy living habits, nuts, fresh fruit, salads, Yoga...
- Flexible working hours and short Fridays
- Experience shipping successful products, including defining vision, strategy, outcome-driven product roadmaps and creating and managing backlogs
- Experience articulating and testing product hypotheses
- Ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps
- Argue your decisions with data and A/B tests
- Analytical abilities, defining and following up on KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to influence decision making in different contexts
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features
- You have fun in continuous learning
- Strong communication skills and the ability to teach others
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making
- Experience collaborating closely with engineers, designers, and business departments
- Fluent German and English speaker (our working language)
- Experience working in an Agile environment and Lean methodology
- International experience
- It will be very positively taken into account if you are fluent in German
- Ability to facilitate collaborative decision-making in a workshop context
If you are a Senior Product Manager with experience in modern Apps, enterprise software and SaaS, this is an amazing challenge for you!
- 5+ years of product management experience, with prior success in setting product strategy and executing it based on research, data, and industry trends.
- Strong understanding of technology platforms, ideally enterprise software and SaaS solutions.
- Expertise in customer needs: understands the target audience and desired goals, is value-driven, and thinks in use cases. Works methodically to drill down into the details of a use case and understand its impact on our users and whether it is aligned with the product vision.
- A “start with the end in mind and work backwards” mindset to help provide clarity of vision and maintain focus in execution.
- A special combination of strong leadership skills, initiative, and team player capabilities, including the ability to lead via influence, patience, and determination.
- Sufficient technical understanding to effectively work with developers in assessing technical tradeoffs and risks.
- Experience in bringing new features to market, including defining go-to-market strategies and tactics, and tracking success with Key Performance Indicators.
- Excellent prioritization skills and working through them across dispersed teams.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills suitable for working with top-level executives and end users as well as with sales and engineering teams.
Ofrecen productos únicos y divertidos, como camisetas y demás prendas de ropa, fundas de móviles y otros regalos siempre personalizados que han sido creados por una comunidad de artistas quienes venden sus diseños a través de su plataforma. Ellos mismos se encargan del proceso de impresión y producción para asegurar los mejores niveles de calidad.
Nuestro cliente es una start-up de alto crecimiento, pero rentable desde el primer día. Estan basados en el área metropolitana de Barcelona, junto al puerto deportivo de Badalona.
Buscamos a personas que disfruten con los retos, aspiren a aprender cada día y tengan vocación de trabajo en equipo.
Su equipo ha estado detrás de éxitos como Privalia o Rakuten y tienen ganas de volver a liarla.
- +2 años de experiencia como PO / PM
- Asegurar una sólida colaboración y comunicación con Marketing y diferentes stakeholders.
- Experiencia trabajando bajo metodología SCRUM.
- Comprender los requisitos de negocio/necesidades comerciales, así como identificar puntos débiles. Recogida de requisitos y establecer un roadmap.
- Que pueda priorizar el backlog para poder optener el máximo valor de negocio.
- Definir los requisitos de producto así como tareas técnicas.
- Le guste trabajar con el equipo de desarrolladores para ejecutar todas estas funciones.
- Experiencia en e-commerce.
- Background técnico.
- Conocimientos básicos de base de datos (SQL)
- Conocimientos y skills de UI/UX.
- Horarios Flexible.
- Remoto 100%.
- Ticket restaurante, guardería y transporte.
- Camisetas gratis cada mes.
- Ambiente Startup donde aprender y aportar.
¡Si crees que encaja en tu perfil, no dudes en incribirte!